Path of Exile

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only so many of the keys, for everyone.

unknown.png

Then what is the point Chris? While there are good items you're simply going to have the community saying it's stupid if everyone doesn't see at least a small handful during their time in the league.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you can get a drop as rare as a mirror just to get a useless unique? Or are you guaranteed a legacy unique, like Kaom's or whatever.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Edit: I'm an idiot who can't post in the right thread. So how about those bleed explosions for scaling HP in delve?!

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What was the build a few pages back with the burning bubble that exploded everything? Lol

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought the $30 pack with the wings. Looks hella good with celestial character effect!

Also I hope there is a ladder for both solo and group, and that the solo can be ranked via ascendancy. Kinda how D3 does it.

Edit: Bam level 85. Time to finish my last few achievements and get my portal. Then I shall see you all again a few days prior to brainstorm/theorycraft!

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm not sold on the darkness and darkness resist. I'll have to wait and see I guess. I can't remember do they normally have some other play footage released before the start of the league? I'd really like to see how this darkness dand darkness resist work.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm not sold on the darkness and darkness resist. I'll have to wait and see I guess. I can't remember do they normally have some other play footage released before the start of the league? I'd really like to see how this darkness dand darkness resist work.
They'll be explaining more stuff, but not necessarily showing new stuff other than new skills, new systems(I assume the new grouping shit will be in this patch maybe?) and the MTX rewards for the league.

The resist is just something you level for added safety when you're fucking around, but you're not meant to stay in the darkness so it'll be kinda whatever I assume. You're meant to use flares and run quick in and out to get the side shit going, but in case you do get in the darkness for a few seconds you'll want some resist so you don't die right away.

Seems they'll be waiting until next week to start answering questions though, since they didn't say much after posting. Might be a post about darkness mechanics specifically too.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I got the 60$ wings pack because wings > pet but, tbh, the wings look like vomit. They're too busy and too big but it's just a minor gripe. The armour looks pretty sweet, though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok 8 full fragment sets ready to go, Uber elder better go down or I ragequit /Vaal everything I have in standart. Really wish there was a kaoms roots equivalent for ES builds.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think I've settled on FB Deadeye as league starter. It can easily fit the standard MF template, 2 inspired learning jewels, and all the gear is cheap. I was originally going to league start with an arc trapper but I was having trouble fitting 2 inspired learning jewels and the typical trap passives, even after dropping crit passives.

Also, as Kimble pointed out to me, traps don't proc Heralds.

After that, most of the MF gear will transition to a poet's pen build. And not sure from there. I'm planning on going Hierophant ES Indigon but an excellent point was made during Baeclast that this type of build will likely be one of the best for delves, thus making Indigon ridiculously expensive. Probably making (good) Watcher's Eyes even more expensive.

Might have to wait and see what my "finish up challenges" build will be.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
well i give up on uber elder i think, atleast for now.
ve blown 4 frag sets now. i just cant do it. its not the build i think. i just cant keep track of everything going on. i can either dodge shaper balls or elder spikes, not both lol. unless theres a build i can just face tank everything cept maybe shaper balls n slams, its not happening for me. sucks cuz everything else in the game is just so easy. the elder t16 guardians total breeze, red elder total breeze,shaper ez pz, chayula dead before i even know whats happening.
i may try again in standard but not sure if i have the will to try to spawn him there. but i dont make enuf currency to keep flushing it down the toilet on this fight, a full frag set is like 1ex.