Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm wondering if Trickster might be better than Pathfinder for caustic arrow. DPS is roughly the same but pathfinder doesn't have much for sustain. Anyone else been mulling a CA build?

Still consider Ele Hit but idk. Skill seems kinda meh.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I would think melee necro would be. you get those "minion damage and attack speed increases also effect you" nodes, and all that 130% iirc minion damage is yours! 12%minion attack speed is pretty beast as well.

Accuracy seems like it could be an issue. I have not counted up how much was added for the templar/witch area. Reddit was saying, boohoo no crit for attacks. But, you have EO imho.
Yeah that's why I'm saying the crusade slam Guardian gets better be fucking awesome to offset what the Necro tree gives. You get a ton of shit that you usually can't use like the increased damage when you consume corpses with flesh offering or damage when you use a minion skill and quite a lot of attackpeed, you get a ton of free duration for your temporary minion shit(70% on the ascendency alone) so they'll be a lot easier to maintain. The main thing you're losing is defensive capability of Guardian, stuff like ES based on reserved mana, 3% life regen and the ton of block every now and then but the vast difference in damage should help.

Accuracy I think you can get RT if you really want to hit. That or can just get some accuracy on gear, you do get like 30% accuracy in the accuracy minion wheel to the left of templar, and you can get that dex+accuracy node in the templar start too, it's not a bad one. That's 60% accuracy on the tree, assuming some decent flat accuracy on gear I think it wouldn't be that bad hitting 90% chance to hit or whatever, which is reasonable. It's not like DB is going to be your main source of damage if you build for minions I think.

If you mean minion accuracy, shouldn't be an issue there's a ton on the tree if you pick minion nodes. Left wheel has 70%, Spiritual Command gives 20% and Lord of the Dead gives 30%. You can get 20% more next to Spiritual command and 20% in the wheel if you take the last point too but I think the 120% base is going to be more than enough. Pretty sure the guardian accuracy is overkill.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Thinking SRS at league start, just depends on how rare those gloves are. Also not sure how spectres will feel in delves, usually spectres are annoying with indoor maps.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Thats the old RF / SR trickster I did a while ago, still really good for all content including bosses in 3.4 if anyone is looking for a build for the new beam MTX.

Caliane

quad herald BV elem is plan A. not sure on Crit vs EO. I suppose gear drops will decide.

Doing the math now, on decay/poison BV occultist, with herald of purity and agony.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
lol yup that's the one i've been looking at

easy swap to caustic arrow if it sucks
I don't think that guy worked out his mana reservations correctly. HoAg with 4 supports and HoP with 2 supports is well over 100% mana reserved.

Clearing with a melee skill using 14s poisons is going to suck. I hate poison duration and I'm already dreading that my trickster's duration is over 3s.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think that guy worked out his mana reservations correctly. HoAg with 4 supports and HoP with 2 supports is well over 100% mana reserved.

Clearing with a melee skill using 14s poisons is going to suck. I hate poison duration and I'm already dreading that my trickster's duration is over 3s.

ya it may be pretty risky trying the VS build out

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Back in Bestiary or Abyss I gave Oni Goroshi a whirl, following Engineering Eternity's build with Lightning Strike. As an SSF player, it was the strongest build i've ever had, at least in terms of fast af map clearing, thanks to A) the built-in 6 link and B) the strength of the sword as it levels with you. I'm thinking of doing it again this league, and I found this Frost Blades build that looks to be as strong if not moreso. However my google-fu is failing me and I'm curious what other main attack abilities can be used to similar effect with the Oni? Primarily just to change the aesthetics, as I'm a not a big fan of lightning / ice, but I am a big MTX slut. Also would be cool to try Smite, if it's feasible. I did see ZiggyD's melee Smite summoner, and it looks fun, but I'm playing on a god damn Surface Pro 4, so I figure i'll try to Save the Frames by not dragging 20+ minions with me.

On an unrelated note, how long have Vaal gems also given the base skill? I hope it's a recent change and not that I'm a giant blind noob.

Caliane

Back in Bestiary or Abyss I gave Oni Goroshi a whirl, following Engineering Eternity's build with Lightning Strike. As an SSF player, it was the strongest build i've ever had, at least in terms of fast af map clearing, thanks to A) the built-in 6 link and B) the strength of the sword as it levels with you. I'm thinking of doing it again this league, and I found this Frost Blades build that looks to be as strong if not moreso. However my google-fu is failing me and I'm curious what other main attack abilities can be used to similar effect with the Oni? Primarily just to change the aesthetics, as I'm a not a big fan of lightning / ice, but I am a big MTX slut. Also would be cool to try Smite, if it's feasible. I did see ZiggyD's melee Smite summoner, and it looks fun, but I'm playing on a god damn Surface Pro 4, so I figure i'll try to Save the Frames by not dragging 20+ minions with me.

On an unrelated note, how long have Vaal gems also given the base skill? I hope it's a recent change and not that I'm a giant blind noob.
3.3 incursion. the previous league.

nope. and yes, it was a HUGE change.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

he's got it more worked out in new pobs on the last couple pages, not sure if he's updated the OP. he's also counting on hoa for a lot of clearing

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll admit I am in no way stoked to farm it again, but at least now I know how good it is, so I can use that to fuel my trio of Scions scampering up and down the coast.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't decided if I'm going to play this league yet. Is the Delve "stuff" available along the way from the start like incursion was or more end game? I thought I'd wait till some people stream it and then decide, just didn't know if it would be start or whatever.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
he's got it more worked out in new pobs on the last couple pages, not sure if he's updated the OP. he's also counting on hoa for a lot of clearing
He's closer, but still not there. Empower on HoAg is cheaper, not sure if worth it, but his link on the HoP is still wrong. He has Wither instead of Withering Touch.