Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fixed my cart visibility issue. I don't normally have the map overlay open. Open the map and zoom in and you can just follow the candle. Really no reason for me to look at actually what's going on other than follow the candle till I get where I'm going.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they change the way CA works? Why would you being trying to use it to leech? I'm assuming you sustain by moving around and using a life flask/regen like you do for any other build that doesn't work well with leech or lgoh (totems, traps, mines, ED, summoner, etc.).

Thats what I recommended to him, there is nodes near the shadow that boost regen and DoT dmg. Those along with the golem blood node put you over 2% alone, I told him he can also craft a marble neck and then shaper belt for insane regen. I think a lot of people sleep on regen and its one of the better defense layers. Deathwing Deathwing is right though, that was and is his primary concern with no leech. I thought about maybe the corrupted jewel that lets you leech chaos if youre wearing corrupted items.

Jonkimble Jonkimble champion wasnt so bad, ele hit is still broken damage. Ill end up around level 96 tomorrow @ the 1 week mark. Went ham on maps with Zana 6/7 mod, went up to 3 mirrors and a foil HH by day 3 on sunday.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thats what I recommended to him, there is nodes near the shadow that boost regen and DoT dmg. Those along with the golem blood node put you over 2% alone, I told him he can also craft a marble neck and then shaper belt for insane regen. I think a lot of people sleep on regen and its one of the better defense layers. Deathwing Deathwing is right though, that was and is his primary concern with no leech. I thought about maybe the corrupted jewel that lets you leech chaos if youre wearing corrupted items.

Jonkimble Jonkimble champion wasnt so bad, ele hit is still broken damage. Ill end up around level 96 tomorrow @ the 1 week mark. Went ham on maps with Zana 6/7 mod, went up to 3 mirrors and a foil HH by day 3 on sunday.
I'm not sure people are sleeping on regen, so to speak. An attack build can get decent leech with 2-3 passives. Traps and mines can get 20% regen with 2 ascendancy points. Most caster builds can utilize Warlord's Mark or a leech affix on the amulet.

To get 20% regen otherwise is a much higher cost than all the aforementioned. This is on top of the no CC poison builds usually bring. Yes, I know toxic rain specifically has a slow.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Act 10 and I am sure I have wrinkles now from cringing thru the campaign.

Neckbearding will improve and at a faster rate in the mines.

Not sure what HC build I want for Delve when I'm rdy. Heard freeze prolif is back and cheesing it hard

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Was freeze prolif ever gone? Inpulsa-Three Dragons is the only way to MF farm. I could probably shatter the whole delve at once if it wasn't for that stupid darkness immunity.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends on what you're talking about, ages ago freeze proliferation was the bee's knees because you could proliferate a freezing trap's full duration on a white mob to a unique boss. They nerfed the shit out of that. I just got back in from France and spent yesterday slowly leveling up a Dominating Blow Guardian...shit seems OP so far, but I'm only in Act 6. Debating if I want to go Facebreakers or Soul Taker. I'm thinking Facebreakers just because of the synergy with Herald of Purity, but safely fitting an Abyssus into my build seems hard.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
While leveling, any class can use HoI - Ele Prolif - Ice Bite - Innervate/Onslaught and I highly recommend it. Up until yellow maps, HoI will easily proliferate itself with that setup. 3.2's buff to ele prolif gem probably helped quite a bit. You also need to stick an ele prolif gem on your main skill too.

Around yellow maps you need to switch to inpulsa three dragon because it's far easier for inpulsa to prolif freeze than HoI as mob HP scales.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Soul Taker isn't really needed anymore, they reduced the mana cost by half so you can actually sustain it normally, plus since you're capped you don't need to dominate literally everything. Main issue of dom blow from what I've been reading is that it sucks dicks against bosses because 10% chance to make a single sentinel is just not nearly enough unless you have ungodly attackspeed, which you won't get if you're doing facebreaker obviously but even other weapons it's not particularily viable. For the rest it looks alright, although it's debatable how useful the sentinels are versus you just one shotting stuff while they lag behind.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
WTB Devoto's with Herald of Ash Res enchant if anyone lab runs. WTB mass sacrifice fragments also, can trade yellow or red maps np for them.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the rest it looks alright, although it's debatable how useful the sentinels are versus you just one shotting stuff while they lag behind.

Very useful so far, they clear out entire Delve paths while I run ahead of the cart barely attacking anything.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Depends on what you're talking about, ages ago freeze proliferation was the bee's knees because you could proliferate a freezing trap's full duration on a white mob to a unique boss. They nerfed the shit out of that. I just got back in from France and spent yesterday slowly leveling up a Dominating Blow Guardian...shit seems OP so far, but I'm only in Act 6. Debating if I want to go Facebreakers or Soul Taker. I'm thinking Facebreakers just because of the synergy with Herald of Purity, but safely fitting an Abyssus into my build seems hard.

Yeah, way back when, pre Breach league, I was freeze mines with prolif and I could perma freeze any mob, map bosses included, as long as there were ANY white/blue mobs present. That is what got nerfed, if it was still that way we'd see some crazy shit in deep delves.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So if you don't craft, any reason to do Delves at all? Just map and run maps as usual?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Main issue of dom blow from what I've been reading is that it sucks dicks against bosses because 10% chance to make a single sentinel is just not nearly enough unless you have ungodly attackspeed, which you won't get if you're doing facebreaker obviously but even other weapons it's not particularily viable.

I don't think this will be a big deal tbh, with increased duration eventually I get to insta-rape numbers. Might take a few to get there, but it gets there. The real bitch I've found so far is when something needs to die *now* and my fuckwads are beating off in the corner with some piece of shit spiderling.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider

Impressive stuff. I didn't have the free time as I did at the start of last league so I am just finishing up t10s right now getting into reds finally. Levelling was rough until I got my voidforge and a 6L, then everything became butter. Don't need no ele hit shenanigans yet! Wild Strike is also superbly good in delves currently.

PS: I am buying all unique rings @ 2c per everyone, so gimme!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, way back when, pre Breach league, I was freeze mines with prolif and I could perma freeze any mob, map bosses included, as long as there were ANY white/blue mobs present. That is what got nerfed, if it was still that way we'd see some crazy shit in deep delves.

back then in very early leagues when kripp played I think he maid a perma stun build that did the same thing

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't think this will be a big deal tbh, with increased duration eventually I get to insta-rape numbers. Might take a few to get there, but it gets there. The real bitch I've found so far is when something needs to die *now* and my fuckwads are beating off in the corner with some piece of shit spiderling.
I mean like boss boss, not end of the map boss. Stuff like Elder guardians sound like they'd be a pain in the ass cause you start at 0 mobs, and building them just from hitting a unique is slow as fuck when it's only 10% to generate one. On Shaper guardians as long as you don't wipe you can bring your army with you and punch their face in, Shaper itself has some trash mobs you can convert on the way between phases, Atziri summons shit during the fight, Izaro it depends a bit on the mods, some mods will make it easier if they generate skeletons, or you can wait for him to summon some, so it's not that bad for most of them, but a few are apparently pretty bad and wiping will severely reduces your damage potential when you come back.

It feels a bit like how Animate Weapon is very momentum based, although it's less clunky and annoying to maintain. But entering a boss room with 40AWs up and entering a boss room with only the 4-5weapons you have in your bag is a huge difference basically.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, we'll see how end game boss damage goes, but I bet you can pump it pretty fuckin high.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here, play around with this build and tell me what you think:

I have all that gear on Standard and could probably put something together like that very easily. I don't consider it to be optimized by any stretch of the imagination, but it still has Dominating Blow putting out 100k dps by itself with this pure physical setup, and that's not including the four abyss jewels loaded with minion damage/life as well. There's some pretty ridiculous synergies with minion damage applies to you, Herald of Purity, and Facebreakers just in general. Dominating blow's slightly lesser base damage is more than made up by literally one normal Sentinal, so I bet in real-time shit will just melt. But I don't know that any streamer is currently running something like this.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ez league:
poggers.jpg