Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Insane boots, those are going to sell for a ton unless they are common like temple helms / boots.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I saw the +1 spectre pair when i searched them on poe.trade heh. I just used a 1fossil resonator to see what happened and got those.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Impressive stuff. I didn't have the free time as I did at the start of last league so I am just finishing up t10s right now getting into reds finally. Levelling was rough until I got my voidforge and a 6L, then everything became butter. Don't need no ele hit shenanigans yet! Wild Strike is also superbly good in delves currently.

PS: I am buying all unique rings @ 2c per everyone, so gimme!

Got sibyl's lament I'll trade for some white or yellow maps if you need that ring.

Look me up in game, somethingsomething add water. No idea the server lagged when everyone/me included tried to make a character on server up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Vis2.0.png

The best part is I bought this for 80c and it was full affixes. I annulled the +maximum energy shield off it to put life on it. See you in hell, Vis Mortis.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My first exalt this season was great success:

exalts.jpg

Tried to sell it without the 2handed phys mod for a few days with no interest, exalted it a few mins ago.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So I'm running an Arc Witch (self-cast) this league. I did this during incursion but learned a lot about the class and game and setting it up nicely this time around (In incursion it was a bit of a mess and I died a lot).

Thus far, I'm able to blow through T12 maps with ease, the bosses giving me the only issue and even those are pretty trivial save the ones with super high physical (I think the boss of Lair Map is one of them, where all the wolves run at you). Nonetheless, its an extremely fun build, and I've not died a lot with it this season (in incursion I died constantly). The only two times I've died in delves were exploring a dark area without any flares left on accident, and dying when one bloodline mob was still alive with a shitload of totems going out and I couldn't find it. I'm confident this will get to T16, the bosses being the only problem spot.

With that said, any suggestions from the more seasoned PoE players in terms of gear update recommendations and final 8 skill points in case I want to try to level 100 this? The only two things I want left on my gear besides even further refinement of my rares is +3 Arc chains on helmet, and a +X% block corruption on the shield (that's a pipe dream but would do wonders combined with the weapon).

The only real gear recommendation that I think I could think of would be:

* Replace belt with -15% immortal flesh and ensure still max resists.

For the tree, I'm thinking:

* The 3 +10% spell damage nodes near the start
* The +25% Spell Crit Chance, the +50% Spell Crit Chance/+15% Crit Multi
* The +10%, +10%, and +16% elemental damage nodes

The only survivability nodes left are the +0.4% and +0.3% life regen, unless I'm missing something.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I need to look into the crafting. I'm down to lvl 100 in delves with no problem at all and need to go lower, but I really don't know what to do with the stuff. Running T10 maps so far with no issue all. I need to invest in a 6l. and whatever else. After I got the CPU patch I haven't had any problems at all and I think maybe I need to shift some gear around I'm at 140 to 160 resist so I'm way way over in that regard.

Kind of funky running wraith with a worm ring. I keep looking at it and thinking I forgot to turn a herald on.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So I'm running an Arc Witch (self-cast) this league. I did this during incursion but learned a lot about the class and game and setting it up nicely this time around (In incursion it was a bit of a mess and I died a lot).

Thus far, I'm able to blow through T12 maps with ease, the bosses giving me the only issue and even those are pretty trivial save the ones with super high physical (I think the boss of Lair Map is one of them, where all the wolves run at you). Nonetheless, its an extremely fun build, and I've not died a lot with it this season (in incursion I died constantly). The only two times I've died in delves were exploring a dark area without any flares left on accident, and dying when one bloodline mob was still alive with a shitload of totems going out and I couldn't find it. I'm confident this will get to T16, the bosses being the only problem spot.

With that said, any suggestions from the more seasoned PoE players in terms of gear update recommendations and final 8 skill points in case I want to try to level 100 this? The only two things I want left on my gear besides even further refinement of my rares is +3 Arc chains on helmet, and a +X% block corruption on the shield (that's a pipe dream but would do wonders combined with the weapon).

The only real gear recommendation that I think I could think of would be:

* Replace belt with -15% immortal flesh and ensure still max resists.

For the tree, I'm thinking:

* The 3 +10% spell damage nodes near the start
* The +25% Spell Crit Chance, the +50% Spell Crit Chance/+15% Crit Multi
* The +10%, +10%, and +16% elemental damage nodes

The only survivability nodes left are the +0.4% and +0.3% life regen, unless I'm missing something.

So, lots to remark on here. But first and foremost, if you _really_ want to improve your build, find some other way to cast arc. Self-cast, especially arc because of its high cast time, is garbage atm and you can get so much more out of your build by switching to mines, totems or poet's pen. Likely the last one because elementalist doesn't do well with the other two.

+3 arc chains doesn't exist, neither does +2.

Immortal flesh is a weird choice for belt. Just because of the -phys from attacks?

Where's your atziri's promise and wise oak? Your flasks in general need a lot of work.

Assassin's Haste is a waste of jewel slot. 4-point jewels generally are too.

Where's the cold damage coming from for that hypothermia support?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty happy with Facebreakers Dominating Blow as a Guardian, btw. Shit is pretty bonkers, no idea why more people aren't playing this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So, lots to remark on here. But first and foremost, if you _really_ want to improve your build, find some other way to cast arc. Self-cast, especially arc because of its high cast time, is garbage atm and you can get so much more out of your build by switching to mines, totems or poet's pen. Likely the last one because elementalist doesn't do well with the other two.

I really enjoy the playstyle with self-cast arc, and not saving the 0.05 seconds it takes to actually cast arc is a sacrifice I'm willing to make to enjoy playing the build. I don't get the hate around that, just because the build is a touch slower. I'm still super fast and can clear most farming maps out in less than 3 minutes. It's sure a fuck of alot faster than a typical ED build.

+3 arc chains doesn't exist, neither does +2.

Yeah, not sure what I meant by +3, I just meant arc chains additional time.

Immortal flesh is a weird choice for belt. Just because of the -phys from attacks?

Mainly that, and because its penalties wouldn't really affect me.

Where's your atziri's promise and wise oak? Your flasks in general need a lot of work.

I have both, just didnt have a need to use both. *shrug* I guess I'll use them and see how it rolls.

Assassin's Haste is a waste of jewel slot. 4-point jewels generally are too.

Ok, will replace with another 7% life/lightning or something similar.

Where's the cold damage coming from for that hypothermia support?

uhh whoops, thought I had one already set in gear! I'll need to get that on an item then, I did earlier but must have replaced it without noticing it. But yeah, have to do at least 1 point of chill dmg.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you like self cast, then play it. But the difference between self cast and mines/totems/traps/poet's pen is much bigger than you're allowing. You can still do most content with self cast, I think I saw someone do self cast freezing pulse on Uber Elder last league, your goals just might be harder to achieve.

I think you're giving too much weight to -phys, especially since you have a granite flask already. You can get much more out of a belt slot by just getting a ton of resists and enabling better uniques in other slots, or an elder/shaper belt with flask or rate modifiers.

All this above plus being dismissive(not meant as an insult) of two of the most powerful flasks leads me to believe that you just aren't pushing your build to its limit. And maybe that's fine, I have no idea what your goals are for this league. For example, I wouldn't try getting 36-37 challenges with your build.

If you're out of perceived dps upgrades, time to start putting on some mf gear!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
All this above plus being dismissive(not meant as an insult) of two of the most powerful flasks leads me to believe that you just aren't pushing your build to its limit. And maybe that's fine, I have no idea what your goals are for this league. For example, I wouldn't try getting 36-37 challenges with your build.

If you're out of perceived dps upgrades, time to start putting on some mf gear!

I didn't mean to sound like I was being dismissive, I posted for help and I appreciate your reply! I will replace the flasks - bear in mind I do not play like most of you guys on this, honestly. I've yet to ever clear all t16 maps with any character. So I appreciate the help, and will certainly make the flask adjustments and get the cold damage on (I swear I had that).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wait, were you the guy that said you wanted to take your character to 100 in chat yesterday?

What are your goals for this league?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, that's me.

Goals? None. Just have fun?
I've always found it helpful to have concrete goals for the grindy type of games. Otherwise, you risk playing until you're bored and that can risk a bad aftertaste. But, it also helps you determine how far you need to push a build. Pretty much any build can get 12 challenges, any competent build can get 24, but you need to start being picky after that.

I've seen other people use stuff besides challenges as goals too. Completing your atlas. Killing shaper. That sort of stuff.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've always found it helpful to have concrete goals for the grindy type of games. Otherwise, you risk playing until you're bored and that can risk a bad aftertaste. But, it also helps you determine how far you need to push a build. Pretty much any build can get 12 challenges, any competent build can get 24, but you need to start being picky after that.

I've seen other people use stuff besides challenges as goals too. Completing your atlas. Killing shaper. That sort of stuff.

Totally. I mean, I guess my personality doesn't lend itself to that. I certainly want to have fun, I guess if I had to do something really concrete this league, it would be to break 600 depth delve and for once completing the 36 challenges. The highest I think I've ever made it before was 27?