Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My whole group is going arc traps to level with and then respeccing once we hit maps or around 80 if currency allows. Arc traps is the fastest leveling skill in the game, just a means to get through the story if youre into speed.

Also the QoTF nerf is soul crushing but not as bad as NO fuken beyond this league........
Traps still feel good despite the throwing speed nerf?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Traps still feel good despite the throwing speed nerf?

Did you see the WR was broken for a1-Kitava yesterday? and then broken again like an hour later?

Shit is impressive tbh, layouts aside I learned so so much watching those trappers move through the game.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Did you see the WR was broken for a1-Kitava yesterday? and then broken again like an hour later?

Shit is impressive tbh, layouts aside I learned so so much watching those trappers move through the game.
Caught the reddit headline, didn't read it. I was just wondering if nerf to trap throwing speed(and other trap nerfs last patch) made traps feel bad again. Not from a damage standpoint, obviously still good there, just feel bad.

Considering starting with arc trapper over frost blades deadeye. How easy is it to bolt mf gear into a trap build?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caught the reddit headline, didn't read it. I was just wondering if nerf to trap throwing speed(and other trap nerfs last patch) made traps feel bad again. Not from a damage standpoint, obviously still good there, just feel bad.

I dunno, my Arc Trapper in Incursion didn't feel anything with trap speed going up or down. I pretty much doubled my trap speed with those temple gauntlets and I couldn't tell a difference.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
World Record, how fast they got to that point.

Personally how it feels isnt important because im respeccing into a CoC build the minute I hit maps most likely. Arc traps clear almost the entire screen, lets you keep moving, and is a boss killer.

That quill rain nerf too OOOFFF thats gonna kill the bow versions of CoC =/

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, my Arc Trapper in Incursion didn't feel anything with trap speed going up or down. I pretty much doubled my trap speed with those temple gauntlets and I couldn't tell a difference.
Traps were nerfed in Delve, you didn't play with the adjusted version. I played an arc trapper during Incursion too, quite liked it if a bit squishy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Personally how it feels isnt important because im respeccing into a CoC build the minute I hit maps most likely. Arc traps clear almost the entire screen, lets you keep moving, and is a boss killer.

Still planning on going some kind of Assassin CoC?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, if Impale stacks aren't capped, Dominating Blow Champion looks like it can put out some fucking damage.

EDIT: No access to PoB at work, but thinking of a tree like this: PoE Planner

Regen should end up between 15%-20% with appropriate skills and gear.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Yeah. God damnit there went that.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

pp coc gonna be the new unearth/vd imo

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

what ascendancy pre/post respec?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Maybe I am wrong and whirling blades will still feel good on melee builds but it never felt even close to being the same speed on a melee build vs a caster with a dagger that had an aspd roll on it to me, and that chart seems to imply it was actually faster being a caster with an aspd Kris than anything else...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
what ascendancy pre/post respec?

Probably CoC Elementalist or Occultist for nerd reasons mainly, I dont have a 100 of either. If I use a vagan dagger and spell crit shield probably Occultist, if I can somehow integrate autobombing into Elementalist which looks likely then I'll go that.

I will probably take 12 hours to think of my build and then change my mind 5x before tomorrow as is tradition though

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I am wrong and whirling blades will still feel good on melee builds but it never felt even close to being the same speed on a melee build vs a caster with a dagger that had an aspd roll on it to me, and that chart seems to imply it was actually faster being a caster with an aspd Kris than anything else...
Attack-based builds usually have lots of global attack speed...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I can't decide what build to start with this league arg :( The struggle is always real the day before a league.