Path of Exile

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I don't know why he went crit with very little gear investment to back it up, but I'll bet he gets there eventually. Dude is a beast. Storm Brand is great, really give it a shot if you like Arc Totems.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I realize I may just be too lazy to dodge shit. My ranger dies all the damn time on syndicate shit. And bosses?! I don’t die unless I’m dumb but they are a war of attrition. I’m still building Ele Hit after going away for a bit. Seems heavily dependent on getting the damn jewels that remove an element choice.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I have problems with forts in that I can't see anything at all there's a million mobs spawning and bosses and totems..

Wish to hell they would give a slider bar to tone down down particles, shits crazy. Forts end up like group play where it's ridiculous. After a group last league I ended up googling to see if I could edit the ini file or whatever to tone it all down but the only thing I could find was a third party app that removed all the effects but it's banned as it's part of an exploit framework for the game so I never used it.

They should make it an legit option, if someone can code that in their living room they could too I guess.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there a realiable way to 6 Link in Betrayal? Or do you just spam Orb of Fusing?

I think you used to be able to use 1500pcs at once to have Vorici guarantee it?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should be able to find it in Delve, but I don't know if anyone has. The rest of the Vorici recipes are in Delve, anyway. You shouldn't use the recipe unless you have 1500 Vaal orbs to back it up for a corrupted chest, otherwise like 7 or 8 times out of 10 you lose fusings with the recipe.

Caliane

I have no idea how reliable it is to get them. But, the new higher quality values also, keep scaling chance to get a 6l. so maybe, craft a 30-50% qual item. link it. then scour and start over might be the way to go.
2nkkzpaktr321.png

Hillock in fortification for armor Quality bench.
Hillock in transportation for weapon quality bench.

w0nni6n5or321.png

This would only work on rares obviously.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's meant to take some bit of currency to afford a non-Tabula unique 6L, unless you're going super hard on farming this past week or got super lucky, you shouldn't be able to have one by now. What I do is save up about 300 fusings, and link until I hit less than 150 fusings, and then stop at the next 5L to repeat again later. Presumably you could sell the fusings and buy a 6L outright, but they're usually overpriced compared to linking it yourself. If I still don't have one by the time the rest of my gear is set up, I'd then look at buying one, but that hasn't happened yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Some unique 6 links are cheap I always snap them up early if I have the money - I flipped alot of Ambu's charges last league and Geofri's Sanctuarys and made few coins.

What the fuck have they done to the delves, I have to stay on top of the crawler now and it's a bitch getting the azurite to get the sulphite to upgrade - reversal of the previous situation. And forget heading off to blow up walls at the moment.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I've done two trips into Delve this league, and it was awful. Hopefully they'll patch some things this week to make life easier, I think the only reason I can play hardcore this league is cause Storm Brands let me run the fuck away while they do damage. I don't see any way to viably deal with them that's not a Brave Sir Robin strat.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like they're forcing us to go sideways more. I don't mind the change, before we had way too much azurite and the upgrades never felt noticeable and you just randomly bought shit near the end

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, if it was just a matter of going sideways I'd agree, but the sulphite costs and azurite gains are making it super difficult to do *anything* in Delve. In a month I'm sure it won't be much of a problem, but I'm level 77 now and have upgraded light radius twice. Will probably be level 85 by the time I can upgrade it again, let alone darkness resistance, flare charges, flare radius...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you don't prioritize farming azurite, you can't do shit.
If you don't prioritize upgrading your sulphite capacity, maps will easily waste sulphite.
If you prioritize upgrading sulphite capacity, your light radius and darkness resist will be shit, making delves a corridor simulator.

Hopefully they fix this, but Chris already responded to a thread on reddit basically saying 'no u'. I'm honestly not looking for much out of delve, I'm playing traps so I don't expect him to survive much in the darkness even with proper resists and radius. It's just a giant 'feelsbadman' to wander past side corridors literally filled with potentially several chaos but you can't do it.