Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's the benefit of having Syndicate members hate each other?

Also, it seems like you should always have Fortification and Transportation completed on intelligence but never run them. This way, you rarely ever get encounters with them in maps. Stuff all your shitty members in those branches.

It That Fled leading Research, Korell, Vorici, and Tora as members. Leo is ok here too, but not a priority. Hillock too if you need 28% quality on your flasks.
Cameria leading Intervention, Haku, Gravicious, Rin, and Jorgin as members. Tora is equally valuable as a member here, but Intervention is full up with more valuable people.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jorgin is also good in research if you want to try your luck at getting a good talisman.

schwyz

Golden Knight of the Realm
This League has been fun, but I also think feature creep is settling in, and shit's getting kinda messy.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can only use cosmetic shit on one character at a time? What kind of jew shit is that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can only use cosmetic shit on one character at a time? What kind of jew shit is that.
Do you play more than one character at a time? Be thankful you can use cosmetics on any of your characters at any time by just opening the cosmetic menu and clicking a few times.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It's a little quiet but wew storm brand is fun shit.
So SB is like Totems? Summon them, run into packs and Recall them so they nuke stuff? I had always thought you needed to cast them onto a mob, rather than them being totem-like thing.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So SB is like Totems? Summon them, run into packs and Recall them so they nuke stuff? I had always thought you needed to cast them onto a mob, rather than them being totem-like thing.

The brands are cast anywhere, and they automatically "attach" to an enemy, trigger, and if that enemy dies, they move to the next one and so on until they are done. It's like Essence Drain/Contagion. Brand Recall simply forces all brands summoned to your location, so what I'm doing is running close to a pack, brand recall, and then move on, the brands automatically attach from there.

PS: don't bitch about my flasks, i'll fix them later lol, havent needed them yet.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ol reflect claims another one

787CE287-0D67-4B22-8948-E6D41953BAC1.jpeg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wasnt watching but he probably just brain dead went in without reading the map or paying attention, from where he is it looks like he died at the first pack in the zone too.

Maybe hes been online 20 hours or maybe thats an hour counter for that toon? if hes been online 20 hours then probably thats why.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand why someone would risk Ele Reflect in HC; I don't even bother in SC.

You dont risk it, its just the guys going as fast as possible dont notice it sometimes. Nugi has been especially susceptible this league with 3 or 4 deaths.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's why I never play ultra try hard, long seshes on HC.

You fry your attention span and lose all that effort over lack of rest. Been there, done that.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What's the benefit of having Syndicate members hate each other?

Also, it seems like you should always have Fortification and Transportation completed on intelligence but never run them. This way, you rarely ever get encounters with them in maps. Stuff all your shitty members in those branches.

It That Fled leading Research, Korell, Vorici, and Tora as members. Leo is ok here too, but not a priority. Hillock too if you need 28% quality on your flasks.
Cameria leading Intervention, Haku, Gravicious, Rin, and Jorgin as members. Tora is equally valuable as a member here, but Intervention is full up with more valuable people.

Rivalries give you more execute options for rank ups is the idea. If you have 2 members left and they are trusted the option is always betrayal, but if they are already rivals you can execute both for ranks.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Rivalries give you more execute options for rank ups is the idea. If you have 2 members left and they are trusted the option is always betrayal, but if they are already rivals you can execute both for ranks.
Do rivals show up as much as trusted? I thought trusted was to encourage the other guy to show up more.

If not, wouldn't you always want rivalry?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So last night was doing red maps. Had three times where the screen froze then caught up super fast. All three resulted in deaths. My guess is that was sync + some packet loss. I’m gong to do a hard reset on my router (I’m hard wired out of the router) then do a trace.

Pisses me off. Ranger is already squishy, but to lose a third of a level to that shit was annoying. Anyone else got some suggestions?

My understanding is neither that item filters nor the item check macro can cause these issues.