Path of Exile

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have over 1600 hours played, granted over 300 of it me being inactive logged in and I got my first Uber Elder kill, first attempt ever, used up all 6 portals and fucking died on the last portal and couldn't loot, but oh well! I know this is old hat for most of you, but I never really felt compelled as I'm a semi-casual player (at best) to push it to the end and the Ele Hit totem build I used honestly made so much of the encounter trivial. Really just focusing on Shaper balls and slams is all I had to do and I almost forgot Elder was even there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There’s only a handful of people advertising. But I also think part is Aisling isn’t super desireable.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I have over 1600 hours played, granted over 300 of it me being inactive logged in and I got my first Uber Elder kill, first attempt ever, used up all 6 portals and fucking died on the last portal and couldn't loot, but oh well! I know this is old hat for most of you, but I never really felt compelled as I'm a semi-casual player (at best) to push it to the end and the Ele Hit totem build I used honestly made so much of the encounter trivial. Really just focusing on Shaper balls and slams is all I had to do and I almost forgot Elder was even there.

I did red elder last night and that shit took me all 6 portals. Next time will be easier and two of my deaths were total bs, one was an insta zone in one shot but I'm not even close to doing uber yet. I'm too fucking impatient for all the dodging. Just when I think it feels like I can stop and actually hit an attack, nope, shouldve still been dodging. Leap slam also sucks hard in dodging fights imo, I need to whirling blades swap for them. Practice helps admittedly , I remember other fights being pretty hard til I did them a few times and got used to them.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I did red elder last night and that shit took me all 6 portals. Next time will be easier and two of my deaths were total bs, one was an insta zone in one shot but I'm not even close to doing uber yet. I'm too fucking impatient for all the dodging. Just when I think it feels like I can stop and actually hit an attack, nope, shouldve still been dodging. Leap slam also sucks hard in dodging fights imo, I need to whirling blades swap for them. Practice helps admittedly , I remember other fights being pretty hard til I did them a few times and got used to them.

I got to say leap slam fucking sucks, it's so slow and clunky. I don't find it good in any way at all. The movement skills are all shit though.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I got to say leap slam fucking sucks, it's so slow and clunky. I don't find it good in any way at all. The movement skills are all shit though.

I only use it because I can jump gaps and ledges and when I was whirling blades it was majorly annoying to not be able to do that. If they'd up the frequency of acceleration shrines that would be damn nice.

iannis

Musty Nester
So i've got a question. I've been dabbling in this recently. I use charged dash on a build and sometimes i'll teleport without releasing the mouse button. This usually results in me getting splatted because i'm running a shitty paper tiger witch build.

The question is, why am I getting teleported sometimes? Is it a lag thing, or is there a monster mod that pulls you in? It's so variable, and when i'm dead I try to check mobs for some mod on them but i haven't seen anything. I know there are a few mob base types that will do a pull attack. But the telebamf thing seems to be fairly random.

Is it just a matter that trying to use Charged Dash cast on channel as a main attack is going to suffer from this kind of bullshit?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think you can somewhat change some of the rubber banding in the settings, I think it's under networking mode, lockstep or predictive. I changed it and it helped my whirling blades stuttering.

Or that could be completely something different you are talking about.

Networking mode

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i joined breachstone rotation for the first time. I never saw anything expressed in the chat about what the order was, but apparently there was one..how/what? I went through my UI options to see if i could add my name into the party window if that was the way they could tell but i didnt see anything.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I only use it because I can jump gaps and ledges and when I was whirling blades it was majorly annoying to not be able to do that. If they'd up the frequency of acceleration shrines that would be damn nice.
Don't use leap slam to move around unless it's at 0.4 use time.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I didn't get +1 totem veil, and only got the avian aspect beast. Did get one magic item copy beast but never ended up using it since I didn't roll a decent base for it while I was trying. Haven't played in a couple days, not sure if i'm done or if i'm gonna pop back on some more.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Don't use leap slam to move around unless it's at 0.4 use time.

I just jump shit with it, I use a quicksilver for move speed. That's of course useless on bosses so I'm going to have to switch out the gems for it. The only time I miss whirling blades aside from boss fights is mapping in a group with the 1,000,000% run speed screen clearers where a flask doesnt keep up.