Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im debating doing 40/40 this league too. Ive done 36, I have the temple upgrades basically done and can spawn uber elder on my atlas pretty much at will to finish Zana's Questline. The only really annoying one is the Atlas Objectives.

View attachment 191124

You can do it man, its not that bad. You can use /trade 820 or /trade 4040 to get the endgame grinds for beast bosses (or buy orbs). Delve 600 is really really easy with sulphite scarab + T16 map rolled to nasty quantity, roll the map like if you were grinding to 100. It really trivializes it by using the scarab on a t16 map. Getting 100 this league is a fucking clown fiesta, anyone can get a 100 for the first time in PoE by auto following in breachstones with one mouse button.

The only one is that Atlas grind which you can kind of cheese by using prophecies and burning all of your maps rushing bosses to just proc objectives. The Beach + Atoll are 2 that a lot of my guild did. Aladain is saying the prophecy trick isnt working though maybe? Might have been patched since we used last week but definitely try it.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You missed the word prophecy in my sentence? it 100% counts when procd from a prophecy even if it doesnt show on the map as an objective.

I did see it, but I was not aware that *specifically* a masters proph would cause it to trigger. It's the first I heard of it. Thanks!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can do it man, its not that bad. You can use /trade 820 or /trade 4040 to get the endgame grinds for beast bosses (or buy orbs). Delve 600 is really really easy with sulphite scarab + T16 map rolled to nasty quantity, roll the map like if you were grinding to 100. It really trivializes it by using the scarab on a t16 map. Getting 100 this league is a fucking clown fiesta, anyone can get a 100 for the first time in PoE by auto following in breachstones with one mouse button.

The only one is that Atlas grind which you can kind of cheese by using prophecies and burning all of your maps rushing bosses to just proc objectives. The Beach + Atoll are 2 that a lot of my guild did. Aladain is saying the prophecy trick isnt working though maybe? Might have been patched since we used last week but definitely try it.

600 Delve wouldnt be worth the effort, more so because Im on hardcore and to much can go wrong. If i was doing 4 of the end game grinds, the time efficient ones would be Safehouses, Uber Lab chests on a good day, Omnitechs and 100.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did see it, but I was not aware that *specifically* a masters proph would cause it to trigger. It's the first I heard of it. Thanks!

You scared me thinking its nerfed, its a little secret this game is full of that no one likes to share.

600 Delve wouldnt be worth the effort, more so because Im on hardcore and to much can go wrong. If i was doing 4 of the end game grinds, the time efficient ones would be Safehouses, Uber Lab chests on a good day, Omnitechs and 100.

Delve is really trivialized with those scarabs TBH, I think doing the chests for uber lab would be at least 5x the effort but man some dudes run Uber Lab in 3-4 minutes and do every single key. I personally burnt the F out of lab chests since this is the umpteenth league they have it as an end game grind.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I can't do lab that fast, even with HH super fast run speed, I just dont have the mindset to grind that. For me, delve is muuuuch faster. Though I will admit it's slowing due to side-tracks. From 250-350 I have no less than 25 city nodes. It's pretty crazy.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm at depth 400 now and it's getting to be pretty nice i'm seeing many city nodes and more importantly there's always a few fossils now (starting to see the rarer ones more often) and there's less shitty armour boxes floating about and the nodes are just more interesting - minion/aura, fire, abyss, breach etc etc. I always make the cost of the scarab within the first delve or two at this depth - seems like there's more walls too, although maybe that's just me.

It's pretty profitable and a hell of alot more fun that running maps over and over. I don't even sell the maps I just sell the fossils and anything interesting elder/shaper etc that comes up (sold an aura hat for an ex yesterday from a node). The mods are not bad at all yet but i expect at 500 or so i'll be avoiding some areas maybe.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Einhar why you gotta do me like this bro

damnit einhar.PNG

• 2Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Man I had my most pissed off moment today. I can't explain it. Was doing uber lab which is completely trivial for me at this point, though I'm still kinda slow and its a 20-30 minute process for me. I used twice enchanted, and got everything and even got 2 additional treasure keys. DIS GONNA BE GOOD.

Easily killed Izaro every time no problem. Final kill, took out Izaro, triggered twice enchanted. No problem. I waited for the traps to fully stop, and walked up and started to loot and suddenly one fireball thing falls from teh sky and one-shots me. I can't explain what it is, lag or something and shit like that I WISH I had it recorded so I could see what the fuck just happened. But yeah, I was pissed. So pissed. 3 divine font uses, and had 8 treasure keys, all wasted. Didn't see any mobs anywhere and sat there at death screen for like 5 minutes waiting.

Of course, its np, I'll just do it again. But I really hope that they start focusing on UI and streamlining some of the shit in this game to give better performance, and more useful information, like knowing WHAT killed you, or having damage numbers (ala diablo 3) so you can see more clearly whats damaging you, etc.

/rant off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
farmed 7 uber elders today, not a single jewel. Feels bad man

Sucks to hear man, ive only killed Uelder 3 times so far and i got it just now. It had extra cold dmg with hatred (+temp chain immunity and ele weakness immunity) so it wasnt terrible but not great either. If it's that rare of a drop im guessing its gonna be a while untill i see it again.
On the topic of elder, would chill immunity counter the slow you get from the ice attacks? Or would you need something like Kaom's roots (action speed cant be lowered)?

Also ran into back to back It that fled that dropped veiled weapons which both had chaos dmg lol...so i got it rank 4 now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been fucking around with paradoxica. Was just going to put it on my fossil runner with QoTF and perma phasing/onslaught, but seems like I should dedicate a TRUE build to it. The theoretical DPS with this thing is bonkers. Get paradoxica with crit/IAS, go Inq, get Lycosidae, stack infinity abyss jewels. Blow everything to pieces with basically any skill you want.

I looked at PoE Ninja and some people are using it and have like 15 fucking abyss jewels equipped. I can't imagine the dps. Essentially getting 30 abyss jewels. Gotta be nuts.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Is it worth it to start Poe now or should I wait for new league? D3 is a bit too shallow for me.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Been fucking around with paradoxica. Was just going to put it on my fossil runner with QoTF and perma phasing/onslaught, but seems like I should dedicate a TRUE build to it. The theoretical DPS with this thing is bonkers. Get paradoxica with crit/IAS, go Inq, get Lycosidae, stack infinity abyss jewels. Blow everything to pieces with basically any skill you want.

I looked at PoE Ninja and some people are using it and have like 15 fucking abyss jewels equipped. I can't imagine the dps. Essentially getting 30 abyss jewels. Gotta be nuts.

Yeah the DPS looks pretty insane.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Checked out a Diablo stream on a whim and holy fuck that game looks like ass compared to PoE. The spell effects in PoE are beautiful and there's so much attention paid to the little things that you don't really even notice it until you look at something worse like a Blizzard product.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Is it worth it to start Poe now or should I wait for new league? D3 is a bit too shallow for me.

Worth starting, it's got a few weeks left to run this league and lots of stuff is cheap now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those paradoxica look wild for stacking flat and going multi, that guy had good jewels for those swords.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If I understand correctly, Shattering Steel has a couple bugs that are working in it's favor? Fork one seems pretty well known and documented. But supposedly Shattered Steel won't use your offhand when dual wielding? It essentially has stat stick behavior. So, why offhand a Paradoxica?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I understand correctly, Shattering Steel has a couple bugs that are working in it's favor? Fork one seems pretty well known and documented. But supposedly Shattered Steel won't use your offhand when dual wielding? It essentially has stat stick behavior. So, why offhand a Paradoxica?

Mathil is doing a shattering steel build now, will be interesting to see the end result. Ive heard fork is bugged and ive also heard using another support is more damage but i have no idea.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Mathil is doing a shattering steel build now, will be interesting to see the end result. Ive heard fork is bugged and ive also heard using another support is more damage but i have no idea.
Shame it can't be supported by multistrike and it's only swords and axes. I was interested in using in my HoWA build. Sometimes, restriction for flavor seems kinda dumb.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>