Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Curious how to solve this conundrum in my build. I'm a jugg and using tectonic slam, which likes endurance charges, but I can also fit in the Soul of Arakaali and Immortal Call cheese. I'm not sure if I should use IC at all, and if so, which level.

How is the clearing speed and boss damage with him? Is it expensive? I love Jugging it up but MS is just too goddamn expensive now for a casual. I need a new good league starter Jugg that can scale well without the giant fucking pay wall MS had now.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The mastermind fight is dumb as shit. Took me forever to get it unlocked then wiped like a tard going in green. Googled the totem shit. but the last phase is fucking manic. Jeez.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
How is the clearing speed and boss damage with him? Is it expensive? I love Jugging it up but MS is just too goddamn expensive now for a casual. I need a new good league starter Jugg that can scale well without the giant fucking pay wall MS had now.

All tec builds clear fast. Razors have meh boss damage but better survivability, oni builds have about twice or more boss dps. You’ll eat the cost of a 6 link loreweave if razors but other than that either build is cheapish unless you want good crit multi jewels for an oni build. Razors have pretty good survivability, oni builds not as much. I haven’t decided yet which is the better trade off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Better clear skill(than molten strike) is why I'm playing this character. Boss damage is decent, but if you're used to MS boss damage, you will notice a difference.

I'm trying Brutus' Lead Sprinkler and stacking tons of strength instead of the typical Tectonic Slam loadout.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Usually you just want your IC level + your full endurance charges to cover the IC cooldown. For Juggs I think you get a ridiculous amount, like 7-8 seconds of phys immune per use at 7+ charges. IC cooldown is like 3 or 4 seconds. So really just fucking juice that thing to 20 so it doesn't eat your charges too often. You should have plenty of ways of creating endurance charges, so I can't imagine you're ever out of charges for more than a second here or there. Especially if you have a Warlord's ring going. I had a slayer/jugg Ascendant with Tec slam as my league starter and she just has the "endurance charges when hit" thing and she pretty much never ran out of charges. Then again I used a big 2hander with relatively slow attack speed. Maybe like 3ish APS.

Someone made the formula early in the league for new Tec slam. I think it's something like 3-4APS for optimal. 1/3 chance to consume charges, 25% chance you get full charges every second.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Usually you just want your IC level + your full endurance charges to cover the IC cooldown. For Juggs I think you get a ridiculous amount, like 7-8 seconds of phys immune per use at 7+ charges. IC cooldown is like 3 or 4 seconds. So really just fucking juice that thing to 20 so it doesn't eat your charges too often. You should have plenty of ways of creating endurance charges, so I can't imagine you're ever out of charges for more than a second here or there. Especially if you have a Warlord's ring going. I had a slayer/jugg Ascendant with Tec slam as my league starter and she just has the "endurance charges when hit" thing and she pretty much never ran out of charges. Then again I used a big 2hander with relatively slow attack speed. Maybe like 3ish APS.

Someone made the formula early in the league for new Tec slam. I think it's something like 3-4APS for optimal. 1/3 chance to consume charges, 25% chance you get full charges every second.
Yeah, multstrike blows way past 4 APS. That's good advice, the only wrinkle is Soul of Araakali.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, do you really NEED the life recovery? Do you have Vaal Pact? I don't think it's THAT big of a deal if you're getting the recovery every 7 seconds versus every 4. You'll miss a few seconds, but you should be tanky enough as is. If you really need it because you have Vaal Pact, just set it to lvl 1-2 so it occurs every 4 seconds. Your charges should zoop up to full in that 4 seconds pretty easily.

Caeden

So I’m mostly set on blade vortex witch and MS jugg next league. I pick two and play casual. Ele Hit was fun but fragile on ranger. Wish I’d done scion tbh. Arc totem felt OP but I saw a lot of content cheaply.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So I’m mostly set on blade vortex witch and MS jugg next league. I pick two and play casual. Ele Hit was fun but fragile on ranger. Wish I’d done scion tbh. Arc totem felt OP but I saw a lot of content cheaply.

Which do you think is a better league starter, arc witch or arc totem?

Caeden

Never played arc witch but it’s probably similar. Totem is nice because when shit gets hairy, you run like the fucking coward and come back to loot.

I’ll start arc witch next league before swapping to BV once I get a couple heralds.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never played arc witch but it’s probably similar. Totem is nice because when shit gets hairy, you run like the fucking coward and come back to loot.

I’ll start arc witch next league before swapping to BV once I get a couple heralds.

This ^^^ totem for sure, you can run and passively damage.

Saw they changed press release from Thursday to next Monday and now we have a concrete date of March 8th.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Wonder if scarabs will be fairly easy to obtain next league, they have been awesome - I'm' not holding my breath though. They made a stash slot so presume they will stick around in some form.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd imagine a new league should get announced pretty quickly here huh? i've been holding off for the next one before restarting

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Well this is assumption here but i'm going to assume Jun and the syndicate bozos will only be on maps at the same rate the other events are.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can't imagine syndicate goes core in its current form? They'd need to increase the safehouse intel gains by like 10 fold in order to have any reasonable level of interaction with the mechanics if it's going to be a once every 5-6 maps or whatever encounter.

The crafting bench recipes from unveiling fall apart as well if goes core like this - it'd take you the entire league to even get half the recipes the way it currently works.