Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm reading that ZiggyD mentioned somewhere that Lab enchants won't take up the implicit slot on items now.
That doesn't help though. Actually, that makes it worse. By allowing more desirable complexity on an item, it's harder to find an exact item you want. Now, of course, in principle, this is a good thing, but only if it's balanced correctly. We all know that's not the case for helm enchants.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
No fuckin clue what to play as a starter now, guess I gotta wait and see what happens to Arc and/or totems...

Saying they're focusing on making people want to self (or hand) cast more makes me think just totems will get hit, though?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That doesn't help though. Actually, that makes it worse. By allowing more desirable complexity on an item, it's harder to find an exact item you want. Now, of course, in principle, this is a good thing, but only if it's balanced correctly. We all know that's not the case for helm enchants.

Not to mention all the new spells that have been added to the enchantment table. Was hoping for an enchant overhaul but I guess they'll do that with a lab overhaul expansion. Not like in this day and age you even need a helm enchant to enable your build.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And fuck whatever faggots work at gamepedia. What horrible aidsy shit did they introduce to their websites recently that makes the webpage reload twice, causing each click to take 3+ seconds?
For some reason, Amazon/Twitch sold off Gamepedia and some other stuff that used to be part of the Curse Network to the Wikia/Fandom faggots so you can count on it to keep getting worse and worse.

• 1Barf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not to mention all the new spells that have been added to the enchantment table. Was hoping for an enchant overhaul but I guess they'll do that with a lab overhaul expansion. Not like in this day and age you even need a helm enchant to enable your build.
You don't. If anything, power creep and a few targeted nerfs has effectively solved helm enchants by making them optional. If I'm playing molten strike, I'd still want to get it.

Caliane

this fucking game.

Every league better then the last. mix and match tileset/zone for building a dungeon, and bridge puzzle game?

Love the sunspire portal, set, etc. almost certainly getting that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Storm's Gift + Inpulsa, now anyone can clear like a Three Dragon Elementalist. They probably aren't going to nerf Inpulsa two leagues in a row, so hopefully this means the endgame centers around something other than clear speed. Which is good IMO, I've enjoyed a Delve-like endgame much more than clear speed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So it's a crafting league, again. Noice. I like.

Some of those fractured mods are fucking gamebreaking though. Curse on hit on rings for ANY curse (possibly, Flammability shown). See you in hell, Blasphemy/Curse on hit! Onslaught always on? See you in hell, Ahn's Heritage! Endurance charge per second if hit recently. This is a literal ascendancy talent. Wut.

I'm down to clown. I like making my own shit and making builds work because of shit like this. I think the big money traders and e-dick boys will be sad, but they'll always find their niche.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Looks pretty good. Am up for more crafting -it was much easier this league to make something really nice and that can only be a good thing. It's just frustrating as fuck when you're 99% reliant on lots of currency and luck to make something usable.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Space Delve board game league. Definitely digging the visuals and music. Eager to use spells. Sad no love for 2h this league. Maybe next one. Curious if this Cavas guy is part of the big main storyline they are planning or just some side NPC. Very happy about enchants not taking the implicit slot...but helm enchants still need fixing cause it's getting a bit ridiculous with the amount of enchants there are.

Where have I seen that sunspire portal before? Hmmm...better take me to Anor Londo!

dark-souls-3-guides-1024x646.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

new spells.

Charging laser has been long asked for.
Not a fan of the chaos spells I see.

Holy wave spell seems like it might be the firewall, Ive wanted. so might just go ahead and plan for that.
no specific "holy" traits in the ascendacies. wonder where they'll end up. Scion, templar?

we have a holy and a chaos aura incoming apparently too.

New supports.
Charge and multicast seems like it ought to be good.
The +aoe on single cast, and +damage multi on multicast support is interesting. I doubt the numbers will be there. I mean, the idea.. one support that gives +aoe, when you cast, move, cast, move, cast move, then when you cast, cast, cast, vs bosses, gives damage multi instead, sounds super ideal. Perfect for ball lightning and the like. But, its almost too perfect. people already complain about 1 skill builds. And I suspect the damage numbers wont be there.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Space Delve board game league. Definitely digging the visuals and music. Eager to use spells. Sad no love for 2h this league. Maybe next one. Curious if this Cavas guy is part of the big main storyline they are planning or just some side NPC. Very happy about enchants not taking the implicit slot...but helm enchants still need fixing cause it's getting a bit ridiculous with the amount of enchants there are.

Where have I seen that sunspire portal before? Hmmm...better take me to Anor Londo!

View attachment 195272
The real identity of Cavas is about as mysterious as the leader of the Syndicate.

• 1Jonesing

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
new spells.

Charging laser has been long asked for.
Not a fan of the chaos spells I see.

Holy wave spell seems like it might be the firewall, Ive wanted. so might just go ahead and plan for that.
no specific "holy" traits in the ascendacies. wonder where they'll end up. Scion, templar?

we have a holy and a chaos aura incoming apparently too.

New supports.
Charge and multicast seems like it ought to be good.
The +aoe on single cast, and +damage multi on multicast support is interesting. I doubt the numbers will be there. I mean, the idea.. one support that gives +aoe, when you cast, move, cast, move, cast move, then when you cast, cast, cast, vs bosses, gives damage multi instead, sounds super ideal. Perfect for ball lightning and the like. But, its almost too perfect. people already complain about 1 skill builds. And I suspect the damage numbers wont be there.
I'd much rather have 1 skill builds than 2(clear and single target) given how poorly the game supports the latter. The nerfs to KB and the new endgame developed with Delve has essentially canned 2 skill builds.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a self caster who could never get into totem/trap/mine playstyles, hype!

• 1Like