Path of Exile

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
On second thought, I will play with a golemancer until end of season to see if thats how I want to go next season. Anyone have primordial shit just rotting away in bank?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone craft anything worth a crap in the crafting countdown timer box in a safehouse?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Finally found a modless Aul to practice on. Seeing as I wasn't planning on playing the rest of the league I had already given up the rest of my currency. Would anyone have a pair of es boots, 200+, with chill immunity? I'll lose 20es on hit and an extra web from Fenumus' but I'm pretty sure chill is what is doing me in at this point. Using a Dream Fragment would cost me about 100k dps more than the boots.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
So what are the good "screen clearing" type skills? I'm guessing Arc is one of them.

I also just looked at Forum - Witch - [3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri - Path of Exile this guide and it looks LOL speedy fun.

I played nearly the exact build early this league and it is speedy fun. Beacon of Ruin needs an optimization reworking--it causes me a ton of lag. Boss dmg wasn't that great. Storm Brand, imo, is better mix of speed clearing and single target.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Should have Uber Elder spawned tomorrow. First couple sets, I’m gonna learn. If that goes badly, I’ll probably pay someone to clear him out so I can finish the quest and get to 24 challenges. Dragging ass on this.

I usually give fuck all about challenges. Only got the shit from d3 a few times, so I dunno.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wound up with a fair amount of currency at the end of this league. Nearly 20ex. I guess I should have really tried to craft something since I know nothing about it for the most part.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think I've 6 linked 3 items this league. My loreweave I've had since week 1 I've spent every other fusing on. I'm probably 2k fusings in at LEAST and it's not 6 linked at 26% quality. At this point it's more amusing than anything. I really wonder if items get bugged or if God hates me just that much. I don't even really need to use it, I just want to see it finally hit.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could craft something or try and corrupt some expensive items that you have the capital to replace anyway, maybe something fun happens.

6 Linked 5 items @ ~ 500, 700, 1000, 1200 and 1500

Brikker

Trump's Staff
damn Winter Orb is extremely satisfying for mapping. Squishy AF though and seems very expensive to get high end stuff..

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was there no mini Race league this time? Usually they’d have it a bit earlier if there was one, like in beastuary

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So are trade bots against the rules here? If not, anyone have info on them/where to get them? Seems like it'd be incredibly useful to have.

They *should* just put in a Player Vendor system where I can sit in my hideout AFK and people can find my shit for sale on POE Trade, search my name, visit my hideout, and buy it for the listed price out of my stash...

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
So are trade bots against the rules here? If not, anyone have info on them/where to get them? Seems like it'd be incredibly useful to have.

They *should* just put in a Player Vendor system where I can sit in my hideout AFK and people can find my shit for sale on POE Trade, search my name, visit my hideout, and buy it for the listed price out of my stash...

They're against the rules. ownedcore has an overlay/bot framework but I believe it's detected atm. I'm sure there's some AutoHotkey macro that would be virtually undetectable.

• 1Like