Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those gloves + Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy node might just turn it around for Berzerker!

1552005658235.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you explain to a newb what this means
That area of the tree has been known as the triangle of death. It's quite gay to path through there. So, they changed the tree this patch and it's still gay to path through, it's just a chevron instead of a triangle.

GGG seemingly knee-jerked reacted and made the area even worse for some builds just an hour ago.

The questionable decision was them changing it so close to release. It may be a buff though.
Does winter orb leech?
yes

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wait, divinity charge on hit, divinity lasts 10 seconds? So 100% uptime for the buff? Jeeeeeesus.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You can roll 50-60 stats on every piece of armor, rings, amulet (amulets can get like 75+ of every stat and still have a couple other mods), belt, corruptions that give % increases, shaper/elder rolls that give % increases, and multiple uniques that give either tons of stats or large % increases.

Even if you can't get charges while you have the buff, 10 hits is less than 1 second for any mediocre+ build so the buff is effectively permanent.

Huge stat requirements, low ES so not an amazing chest for a lot of builds but it'll be stupidly strong for some. Immune to chill/freeze and immune to curses frees up 2 flasks, 50% more damage is bigger than any support gem in the game, double wise oak mitigation without having to triple-balance resists? Nearby enemies can't crit isn't a huge mod but useful for a couple situations.

I could easily see HOWA becoming god-tier again this patch...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Man, I really don't know shit about this game.
That's part of the fun!

Everything 3 months, tons of new shit you don't know about. That's part of the reason why people are forgiving of the questionable choices this patch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can roll 50-60 stats on every piece of armor, rings, amulet (amulets can get like 75+ of every stat and still have a couple other mods), belt, corruptions that give % increases, shaper/elder rolls that give % increases, and multiple uniques that give either tons of stats or large % increases.

Even if you can't get charges while you have the buff, 10 hits is less than 1 second for any mediocre+ build so the buff is effectively permanent.

Huge stat requirements, low ES so not an amazing chest for a lot of builds but it'll be stupidly strong for some. Immune to chill/freeze and immune to curses frees up 2 flasks, 50% more damage is bigger than any support gem in the game, double wise oak mitigation without having to triple-balance resists? Nearby enemies can't crit isn't a huge mod but useful for a couple situations.

I could easily see HOWA becoming god-tier again this patch...
Remember Shroud of the Lightless? The buff's ICD could be MUCH longer than the buff itself.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I never played with it, dunno what it did or does. If they put a long ICD on it then it's pretty mediocre IMO, if you can keep the buff up almost permanently (even if it's like 5 seconds in between or something that'd be ok I think to keep the chest good) then it's really good for a few builds.

Considering they made loreweave i'm gonna assume they're fine with something that requires a big stat investment being strong, too.