Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Reading up on it supposed to drop in a breachstone map. Not sure why it dropped in the desert map. Seems like it dropped when a breach ran into the boss (and I died). Glad I went back and got it.

Standard breaches can drop all of the breach uniques, you don't only get them from the bosses of the breachstones.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Thanks, that was news to me. Learn something new every day. Sold and got 20 whispers the second it made it onto the trade sites.

Officially looking for a new build now. This was just a starter build and it's done it's purpose. Chieftan flame totem. It might be better if I sunk some currency into it but meh. Now I can at least afford to do something I need to find something else. Not ES based probably, seems that seems to be flavor of the month.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
ES gear is pretty expensive, though it's really easy to craft if you can get hold of fossils which is easier said than done at the moment.

I put 60 dense fossils on the market earlier and some guy offered me 15 chaos each for them - pretty nice. The thing to do is save them and put them out like that if you don't need the money as people will pay a premium to buy shitloads of them at once right now.

Borzak

Yeah why I'm looking for a build that's non ES, was pretty sure it's not cheap right now.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah why I'm looking for a build that's non ES, was pretty sure it's not cheap right now.

I just discovered Necro Spectre Summoner, which I'd never done. Officially my new favorite build (and I haven't even got the best spectre yet since I can't get the map they're in to drop for the life of me and I'm stubborn about buying maps). It's cheap AF to start with high budget min/max opportunities it seems. Dunno if I will use it as a starter for next league, I'll probably go Divine Ire Totems next or maybe Purifying Flame Totems, but I'm definitely doing it as a go-to 2nd char once I have some ex.

This is the specific one I'm doing Forum - Witch - [3.6] Big DPS Summoner | 5mil+ shaper DPS | All Bosses | 600+Delve | League Starter + Leveling Guide - Path of Exile and following the more defensive of the two POB builds.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
What is with the cost of the mtx in this game? 40 bucks for a set of armor? No fucking way. They'd easily get 40 out of me if it were 10 a set but I'm not spending that for one lousy set of armor. I assume they know better than me and just hit the whales instead but I can't help but think they're losing out on people like me who would buy for reasonable prices.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I think they make most of their money via supporter packs. But yeah the prices on mtx shit haven't budged in the 3-4 years I've played.

Borzak

I just discovered Necro Spectre Summoner, which I'd never done. Officially my new favorite build (and I haven't even got the best spectre yet since I can't get the map they're in to drop for the life of me and I'm stubborn about buying maps). It's cheap AF to start with high budget min/max opportunities it seems. Dunno if I will use it as a starter for next league, I'll probably go Divine Ire Totems next or maybe Purifying Flame Totems, but I'm definitely doing it as a go-to 2nd char once I have some ex.

This is the specific one I'm doing Forum - Witch - [3.6] Big DPS Summoner | 5mil+ shaper DPS | All Bosses | 600+Delve | League Starter + Leveling Guide - Path of Exile and following the more defensive of the two POB builds.

Thanks, yeah saw you mention it in chat but had to bug out real quick and never got back to it. Thanks for linking it. Like I mentioned the biggest problem I have with the build I'm playing now is not being able to drop totems on the move. Doesn't sound bad but it really gets annoying after a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

I think they make most of their money via supporter packs. But yeah the prices on mtx shit haven't budged in the 3-4 years I've played.

I was kind of curious if they were going to take a hit with suppoerter packs now that they are not an independant. Guess time will tell.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I thought I was done with this crappy league, but no, started a 2H Sunder Jugg for some reason.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It is late so thought I would ask this here before heading to bed. I have a cast on dmg take setup for Immortal call and noticed it has not been going off lately. I have not been able to figure out why. I even lowered the gems to make sure it was not a threshold issue and still nothing. I constantly have endurance charges up and the cwdt, IC, and extended duration are all linked. Account name is Apostolos and the char is tpm_furian. I've been trying to figure this out off and on all day and I give up. I can manually cast it (which I was not sure you could do if it was connected to a cwdt but it proly can) The mana cost is only 26 and even though I have grace and haste going I still am at around 170ish to use.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is late so thought I would ask this here before heading to bed. I have a cast on dmg take setup for Immortal call and noticed it has not been going off lately. I have not been able to figure out why. I even lowered the gems to make sure it was not a threshold issue and still nothing. I constantly have endurance charges up and the cwdt, IC, and extended duration are all linked. Account name is Apostolos and the char is tpm_furian. I've been trying to figure this out off and on all day and I give up. I can manually cast it (which I was not sure you could do if it was connected to a cwdt but it proly can) The mana cost is only 26 and even though I have grace and haste going I still am at around 170ish to use.

You need to level up your cwdt (alternatively down level your IC)...Your pob says they're level 4 and level 7 respectively, thats required level 44 and 46 which means your IC has outleveled your cwdt.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Swinging a fat two hander is the only true way to play this game. So much fun

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
You need to level up your cwdt (alternatively down level your IC)...Your pob says they're level 4 and level 7 respectively, thats required level 44 and 46 which means your IC has outleveled your cwdt.

Thank you. I probably accidentally hit the + while doing something in my inventory and did not put 2 and 2 together when it tried to lvl up again later.