Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
ED/Contagion nerf inc. Chances increased when the mtx video shows a play mode absolutely no one uses.

This is true, but hte old ED/Cont MTX videos are the same. They just want to show the 2 effects, not the play mode. If they nerf ED/Cont, there will be riots heh.

PS: instant purchase. lol

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Whats the best way to farm 2 maps im missing for T6? nobody answers trade replies for this kinda shit lol

Do i just do the T5 the maps are attached to? or run other T6 maps and see if i get the drop?

I’m damn near positive that accounts or characters are seeded to drop certain maps. It’s tin foil hat but I swear on every single character I play certain maps drop with the rarity of exalted orbs. I can run one t10 and it drops the connecting t11 regularly and run another 15 times and still can’t get the next map to drop, happens at pretty much every tier. I never got around to killing red elder this league because he kept spreading into maps I couldn’t get to drop and I got tired of trading since you likely need 4 of every map around the blob to keep kicking shaper out since he loves to ruin elder progress.

That said who cares in this league. I set up a glacier and dropped my dps to get massive cyclone aoe and farm legions. It’s pretty enjoyable to be able to really juke around in the passive tree and select gear for something other than max dps and not sweat it over shaper dps numbers.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't get it, the video shows the same ED contagion gameplay, only at the end? The point of the video is to show the effect of the specific skill that's affected, so it makes sense it's not entirely ED contagion gameplay, and just ED, then just contagion. But each have a scene with both combined at the end normally.

It's likely they'll nerf the skills regardlless but not sure how videos of the skills would show that.

Caliane

Whats the best way to farm 2 maps im missing for T6? nobody answers trade replies for this kinda shit lol

Do i just do the T5 the maps are attached to? or run other T6 maps and see if i get the drop?
probably ask in guild chat, if trading is not working. T5/6 are probably low enough, higher tier players would not care, and toss them into guild bank.

Id do it if I was A. still in the forum guild, B. actually high enough to do it, without being sidetracked first by work, and C. sidetracked again by Bloodstained.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Chisel the connected one and get high quantity from the rolls

Still kinda rough

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I’m damn near positive that accounts or characters are seeded to drop certain maps. It’s tin foil hat but I swear on every single character I play certain maps drop with the rarity of exalted orbs. I can run one t10 and it drops the connecting t11 regularly and run another 15 times and still can’t get the next map to drop, happens at pretty much every tier. I never got around to killing red elder this league because he kept spreading into maps I couldn’t get to drop and I got tired of trading since you likely need 4 of every map around the blob to keep kicking shaper out since he loves to ruin elder progress.

That said who cares in this league. I set up a glacier and dropped my dps to get massive cyclone aoe and farm legions. It’s pretty enjoyable to be able to really juke around in the passive tree and select gear for something other than max dps and not sweat it over shaper dps numbers.

Loot seeding was pretty much confirmed, or a similar system, in delve with 4socket resonators; until one patch, certain players were completely locked out of 4socket resonators dropping.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thanks for the tips fellas~

I haven't finished an atlas before so im hoping i can this league, although i'm 100% convinced once i hit like T12+ maps flickerstrike is gonna start getting myself killed lol

If anyone has a T6 ancient city map though, i'll buy it from you once im off work tonight

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Thanks for the tips fellas~

I haven't finished an atlas before so im hoping i can this league, although i'm 100% convinced once i hit like T12+ maps flickerstrike is gonna start getting myself killed lol

If anyone has a T6 ancient city map though, i'll buy it from you once im off work tonight

I'd just message 30 people straight, buy from first responder, snub the rest

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Use PoeMap for sure over the normal trade site, that shit is pure aids. I have a complete set of most map tiers below red, I'll toss that in stash tab 8 when I log in here in a bit. Can't promise it won't be gone by the time you log in though, if you see Amaranthy on just holler and I'll send you maps you need to help out

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Further conspiracy is that the Zana missions are automatically assigned to the map that your account is least statistically oriented to drop. I've had leagues where I have stretched into red maps and still haven't done the second or third Zana mission yet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Use PoeMap for sure over the normal trade site, that shit is pure aids. I have a complete set of most map tiers below red, I'll toss that in stash tab 8 when I log in here in a bit. Can't promise it won't be gone by the time you log in though, if you see Amaranthy on just holler and I'll send you maps you need to help out

Yeah i'll give this shit a whirl when i get off work. That wont be for awhile though hah

Thanks!

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Further conspiracy is that the Zana missions are automatically assigned to the map that your account is least statistically oriented to drop. I've had leagues where I have stretched into red maps and still haven't done the second or third Zana mission yet.

This is motherfucking for sure the case. Zana parks her fat ass on the worst map possible every time.OK, I'm not sure even GGG is that sleazy but its amazing how all my characters get the same "rng" patterns.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Finally got focused and got a slayer to maps. Took about 2 days and some change once I got into it. Now onto mapping and on tier 5 at the moment. Feels pretty good but I'm starting to kind of hit a wall. Need to work on HP mostly. The DPS feels good cyclone and qucksilver to just blow thru trash. Still using the tabula someone in guild gave me. Next purchase will be a corrupt 6 link, have several color options.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have rank 3 (31-36%) damage while leeching enchant for gloves unlocked? Or rank 2 (5-6%) effect of flasks for belt?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Nevermind was going to ask about Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone. Got it fixed now.

Edit - got abyssal depths, first one got a Lich. I assume they really upped the chance to get those. I rarely got them in abyss league. Few C of drops, nothing major :(

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got shaper down in just over a week into playin this league this time, with pretty unoptimized gear. I feel like once you know the fight , shaper is significantly easier than his guardians. Fucking Minotaur with his charges and constant floor collapsing is a good deal harder than anything shaper does.
Used bladestorm but really, it was berserk, banner and Vaal double strike that carried me. I don’t see beating Uber elder with this build and may just hop on the cyclone bandwagon at this point. Not really sure there’s any benefits to bladestorm as it’s strictly inferior in clearing but you don’t get any ‘off - meta’ discounts since it uses all the same shit cyclone does pretty much