Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Speaking of frost blades, I found these yesterday and it made me kinda wanna try it out:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you the luckiest asshole alive?! I want to play so badly. I’m going to end up buying a fucking laptop at Best Buy on this goddamn trip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont know what that screenshot means but congrats

Caeden: Aladain is on like 28 hours a day lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks kind of like my atlas, minus the shaped boss center. Htf do you spread elder to 20 when every time one asshole shaper map sneaks over the border?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of frost blades, I found these yesterday and it made me kinda wanna try it out:

View attachment 212181
Would those work out better than spiked gloves with + attack speed explicit? Attack speed seems to give a bigger boost than anything when I'm playing around with gear. I'm running frost blades right now and having fun with it.

Vorph

Are you the luckiest asshole alive?!
Pretty sure he is. I did 60ish Alleyways quick last night and got fuck all to show for it. More than the maps cost but it was still a disappointment when I'm looking for a way to farm 12 or so ex to finish my build.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yall Wakandans worry too much about farming currency. Just play the game and that shit will drop in time. Ever since Delve, money just falls from the sky.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

I play a shitton more games than just PoE, so getting currency quickly to make an actual build is the ONLY thing I care about.

I lost interest in the 'wait and ye shall be rewarded' nonsense about 6 leagues ago, which is why I didn't play the previous 2 at all. Especially when the 18 hours I played in the past 2 days netted me little more than chaos recipe fodder and nominal currency drops (jew-chaos, 2 annuls).

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tbh, PoE is the game where 20$ gets you the most.

Can pimp several characters with what you would spend on lunch.

• 1Like

Vorph

Sounds like your goals and your playtime are at odds with each other.
Perhaps, but even if I was still putting 200-400 hrs into leagues I would consider your earlier comment to be total nonsense. I've never given a single fuck about anything besides progressing as quickly as possible and with my luck that means as much currency as possible. I don't like leveling or playing crappy/undergeared builds; the fun for me starts when the build is essentially complete.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ive considered standard a lot due to my playtime restrictions. I played a lot last league and I still wasn’t killing shaper until week 3. My “a lot” is casual for a PoE player (1 maybe 2 hours per day in work week and 4-6 hours per day on weekends). I’ve never failed to kill shaper. I have only killed Uber Elder a few times and that was all last league. It is what it is. I think, despite the fucked up economy, it might be “easier” than the constant resets.

The alternative is sacrificing work/gym/family. Not happening; which is why I’ll be back of the pack in Classic WoW. I’ll just bitch a little and be game poor. Hardcore mmo gaming is the arena of young men sans kids and maybe wife unless you’re willing to have sacrifice career and health.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
ED/Contagion nerf inc. Chances increased when the mtx video shows a play mode absolutely no one uses.

• 1Weird Boner

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whats the best way to farm 2 maps im missing for T6? nobody answers trade replies for this kinda shit lol

Do i just do the T5 the maps are attached to? or run other T6 maps and see if i get the drop?