Path of Exile

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
F3 for you!

I want act 4 before I go back to fiddling with the game again. Really hoping for a nice content patch this spring

Vitality

HUSTLE
aaaand dead. Time to wait for Act 4
smile.png
R I P

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing Bloodlines that wants a Cloak of Defiance? I actually wasn't wearing it when I died, as I hadn't 5-linked it yet. And I don't have any use for sending it to standard league, as my stash there already has a pre-nerf COD in it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Isn't the league ending within a couple weeks? I probably couldn't level back up to mapping in that time...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Looks like GGG might be working on a way to trade items & currency from outside the game. Conversation with a GGG dev:
2fSg823.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are there are fair number of forum members playing this? I tried this out for the first time this week ended up dying on bloodlines at like level 30 due to opening a chest and lagging a bit when the mobs spawned. I started a 2nd ranger character and just finished act1 again but honestly the skill tree and orb system are somewhat daunting to a new player. I understand the basics of an ARPG so it doesn't take to long to catch on but I feel the learning curve is a little steep for someone just starting this shit. Anyways let me know if anyone has the patience to teach a bit.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't seen many people on. Most are probably waiting on Act 4. Bloodlines is one of the tougher leagues they've released, so probably better to play on standard or Torment to start. Most of my toons are currently on standard (rips). Check out a few of the build threads on reddit/poe forum to get an idea what works and what doesn't. What times are you usually on?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
What Fogel said, a new expansion and new leages are due in about a month(or so), so I think most people here are taking a break at the moment, awaiting that.

I still get on each night for a little while to run some daily quests for my Masters(in standard), but that's maybe about it.

Definitely don't make a hardcore character until you've gone through the 3 difficulty levels in standard first, or you're going to have a frustrating time.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I really didn't like Bloodlines. I couldn't stand the bullshit invulnerability mods on mobs. I don't think they've had a decent HC league since Invasion and Nemesis but I'm expecting big things from this next content patch. Please deliver.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am real busy with school, and work right now. However, I plan on diving right back in as soon as the content update hits.

Ryanz

<Banned>
One month merged Torment/Bloodlines leagues started today in case anyone didn't know. Get yourself nice and warmed up for the release of act 4 next month
wink.png

Ryanz

<Banned>
Had an interesting death. Was doing cruel Dominus on his second form and had a portal up because I didn't have very much life for where I was at progression wise, and wanted to get out quick just in case things went bad. Well things started going bad, I clicked my portal to go to town, the game logged me out, I come back and I'm dead. This is the first time I've actually died due to the game screwing me over (never had a desync death, or crash death, or anything like that). Kinda sucks, but whatever, could have been worse I suppose.

*edit* I've also noticed this league that lag and desync are worse than I remember. Not sure if it's just me or what, but the servers feel real shitty this league.