Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm an idiot and did not queue up earlier when I had the chance. That said, the queue went from 20k to 12k in 5 minutes.

Name too close to Mist's for comfort. You need to either change your name or get a reeealllly badass avatar. Wait, just get Mist's avatar and put like a mustache and beard on it. @Adebisi, can you help with that?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm a fucking retard. Logged onto other char to remove mtx and delete (not even sure you need to do this) then went to login screen instead of char select. 20k in queue now. fml

You started drinking too early.

Shame.gif

Myst

Peasant
Name too close to Mist's for comfort. You need to either change your name or get a reeealllly badass avatar. Wait, just get Mist's avatar and put like a mustache and beard on it. @Adebisi, can you help with that?

As if! I haven't changed my name since 1999 (original FOH board). Mist is an imposter and should be hanged. Jk, but yes I do need an avatar.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's lovely. Game froze when I tried zoning into Old Fields and now i'm behind 36k people in queue and it's not moving at all.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how long this is going to last. They were like 5th most played game on steam for a while.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm in a moving queue now -- wtf lirik got in zero queue -- actually I don't care would be stupid of ggg not to flag his account for special privilege considering he has 35k viewers right now

Ryanz

<Banned>
Of course he did. No question he's got special treatment. That's 30k+ views of free advertising.