Path of Exile

Caliane

Hmm everything was un-ticked in the Privacy settings except 'hide character tab', but I took that off too. I think it'll be viewable now?
yep works.

I'd put SRS in the helm. while the tiger hook srs is funny. Maim isn't doing much. its not a damage buff. just a snare.
Giving your SRS +2 minion levels will buff their damage nicely, and have an actual 4l.
I guess, how much damage are your zombies doing I suppose?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
was mathil using touch of anguish? ToA removes freeze on crit. you have a crit build. Icebite with 15% freeze on hit, would work well in your frostblades.
Two Wasp Nests for the accuracy. Really hate what they did to Lycosidae this patch.

Anyone know how Far Shot and Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles interact?

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure if the Mathil build you are talking about is the current one he is playing, but damn the Arborix build he is running looks fun as hell (on Twitch stream right now). Good clear speed and seems to wreck bosses...crazy for a bow build.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if the Mathil build you are talking about is the current one he is playing, but damn the Arborix build he is running looks fun as hell (on Twitch stream right now). Good clear speed and seems to wreck bosses...crazy for a bow build.
How's that crazy for a collection of skills that has access to Tornado Shot, Lightning Arrow, and Barrage? I watched just now for a bit, didn't seem that crazy. Watching an 8s buff seems really annoying.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Nahh, he shelved that one already, it was his league starter Frost Blades and MS build.

The thing with mathil builds is that they are all pretty fucking squishy. I mean he can make them work because thats his play style and he does it for a fucking living 10+ hrs a day, but us common plebs, or at leas me, cant play his shit like he does, lol.

Jarex

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have no idea what Mathil's build was but I'm playing a frost blades/molten strike Juggernaut and it's far from squishy, only deaths have been to party lag. Still only in yellow maps but so far everything melts in under a second - yet to do uber lab as missing Truth trial and gear still has tons of room to improve.

View Profile - Path of Exile - Jarex

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Uber lab is a decent chunk of damage from the last 2 points, higher level gems and quality gems will increase your damage (i'm assuming his later video tooltips had 20% gems etc. for them). You're only running herald of ice as far as auras, some more damage available there. Your 2 abyss jewels can be upgraded quite a bit too.

Nah mathil was using dual wasps nests.

Also this post from me earlier. You get 40% inc damage and stuff from your last 2 points (i'm assuming he takes whatever the name of the one you have 2 in already is). 20% quality on gems would probably be another 50-150% inc damage depending on the gems, not sure off the top of my head what all their bonuses are. Only running 1 herald is leaving a ton of mana unreserved for no reason and 2nd herald will also be another big chunk of damage (2 heralds is probably better than hatred for a dual wasp nest type build but maybe not).

You probably don't need ice bite in your 6link molten strike, I think mathil only had it in there because he was using it as a duo 5link setup for both of his skills and there are probably much better gems for solely MS.

With a few hundred chaos you can get a lot of upgrades on your gear. What's your accuracy like? Jewel in belt can have a lot more damage. Jewelry can have more flat damages, crit multi, accuracy if you need it. Gripped gloves (proj damage implicit) with attack speed. Unique flasks.

I think he had about 5.5k life when he got his belly on the char.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, someone figured out where this drops

Oni-Goroshi

It seems like it would fit in a lot of builds, but which would be best? Shame ignites suck currently, so you can't focus specifically on that.

Caliane

Any 1h sword skill. except charged dash...

I suppose Frostblades as we noted. 2 6l gives you a 6l frostblades, and a 6l single target skill of your choice as well.
non-raider flicker.

Elementalist prolif cleave? shield charge? inf blow?

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can't shield charge without a shield.

I was wondering if there were any build centered around self immolation.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone else having hideout issues lately? It started out someone would port to my hideout and not see me. I would port out to someplace else and come back to my own hideout and they would see me. Oddly enough the first time I did that it reset all my masters even tho I had just run the daily. Last night someone ported to my hideout and they said they could see my hideout, my masters, but not me. Makes it really hard to sell stuff like that.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So, someone figured out where this drops

Oni-Goroshi

It seems like it would fit in a lot of builds, but which would be best? Shame ignites suck currently, so you can't focus specifically on that.

It's like a 375 dps 2h sword if you're level 100. Seems like it would fit in no builds to me, unless you just want to goof around.

Caliane

Can't shield charge without a shield.

I was wondering if there were any build centered around self immolation.
oh right on shield charge.

you mean like Righteous fire? This sword, like RF is also not an ignite on you btw. just a degen. not actual burning either. I should point out, degens do not count for CWDT.

Or mokou's embrace, eye of innocence?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's like a 375 dps 2h sword if you're level 100. Seems like it would fit in no builds to me, unless you just want to goof around.
The Embrace buff also gives you 123% added fire damage. It's a high dps sword with some impressive immunities, but I'm not sure it's actually build defining, which is a shame.

Caliane

but it IS a 1h sword. whirling blades, blade flurry, etc. you can use 1h sword skills.
also, 376dps 1 h sword with a 9.5% Base crit... Thats before quality on the +200-300 damage too isnt it? so, isnt it 449p dps with a 9.6% crit
And, 123% of sword physical damage gained as fire damage... 552 dps fire damage added during embrace..