Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
After being spoiled by permanent fortify I can never feel right playing the other ascendancies on HC.

I love as the Duelist when you fight Piety and she talks about your fine ass lol. Hopefully that dialogue is still in the game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Forgot to ask what an Elder bow contributes to elemental hit.

Anyone know the default radius on elemental hit's explosions? If ele hit is still going to do stupid damage, might as well play that instead of caustic arrow.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If mob HP is going to infinitely scale upwards in Delve, I have to think that detonate dead and dmg dealt based on mob HP has to be the way to go to get the furthest? Magma orb + DD inquis I guess? Gonna start on SC to practice and feeler out before committing any time to HC.

The challenge rewards bleh. Although the mine shaft canary is kind of amusing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Forgot to ask what an Elder bow contributes to elemental hit.

Anyone know the default radius on elemental hit's explosions? If ele hit is still going to do stupid damage, might as well play that instead of caustic arrow.

I cant answer 100% this will be my first time playing it but I know they were mirroring a bow with perfect AS, Crit, Elemental Damage, and one of the shaped mods was that chance to deal double damage. I plan on picking those dudes brains tonight for Ele Hit, they want to ask me about PP Indigon because they think its going to be one of the best Delve builds which I did last league to 100.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I cant answer 100% this will be my first time playing it but I know they were mirroring a bow with perfect AS, Crit, Elemental Damage, and one of the shaped mods was that chance to deal double damage. I plan on picking those dudes brains tonight for Ele Hit, they want to ask me about PP Indigon because they think its going to be one of the best Delve builds which I did last league to 100.

Should be. Not looking forward to Indigon prices this league.

Caliane

i'm wondering if the new templar area node, Spiritual aid "increases and reductions to minion Damage also affect you" isn't secretly totally broken for some necro melee, bow, or wand build.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kind of odd they didnt touch it, the DPS numbers become letters and numbers combined they get so high when you have 8k+ mana and tricksters mana regen proc.
I want to say trickster is a bad choice for indigon delving. At some point, monster HP will get high enough that the regen proc will become inconsistent. Essentially, the same reason people using trickster for mapping but not bossing. Wouldn't Heirophant be a better choice?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to say trickster is a bad choice for indigon delving. At some point, monster HP will get high enough that the regen proc will become inconsistent. Essentially, the same reason people using trickster for mapping but not bossing. Wouldn't Heirophant be a better choice?

I one shot uber elder phases instantly on trickster with letters and symbols as my dps numbers. How anyone can call that bad at bossing is mind boggling, you hold right click for 10 seconds in corner and do 0 mechanics. I didnt even use the Indigon with +1 VD either, I ran the budget version without HH and a CDR belt.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I one shot uber elder phases instantly on trickster with letters and symbols as my dps numbers. How anyone can call that bad at bossing is mind boggling, you hold right click for 10 seconds in corner and do 0 mechanics. I didnt even use the Indigon with +1 VD either, I ran the budget version without HH and a CDR belt.
How about parts of the fight where you haven't killed recently? DPS might be at levels where you're able to eliminate those rough spots in current content. But as HP rises, they will eventually show up.

My point was simply in absolutely highest tier of delving(which I'm sure I won't do), it might not be a good idea to utilize an ascendancy with strong reliance on recently killed.

Caliane

Another ziggyd vid, showcasing some of the new minion stuff, heralds, etc.
At the very end a very short tease for Consecrated dash.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How about parts of the fight where you haven't killed recently? DPS might be at levels where you're able to eliminate those rough spots in current content. But as HP rises, they will eventually show up.

My point was simply in absolutely highest tier of delving(which I'm sure I won't do), it might not be a good idea to utilize an ascendancy with strong reliance on recently killed.

You're not talking about what makes Trickster strong, I highlighted it below and it stacks with the watcher's eye mod of the same type.

1535578600380.png

Trickster + these 2 mods = power

1535578751946.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My bad, sorry. How much mana regen does 2% max account for on a trickster? Do triggered skills count towards that?

How do tricksters do defensively? Hierophant versions can get 10k es.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
On one hand, it's new and shit and might be overtuned because new skills. On the other, it just looks so meh in practice, minions lag behind as usual but they're all melee minions so they won't hit much(some do shield charge it seems, but it looked slow), so your clearspeed is going to suffer, herald reserves mana but does it do enough compared to just reserving a damage aura to buff other minions instead, and how long do the sentinels last, will the fact they don't spawn from minion kills makes it hard to sustain them unless you're killing trash yourself. And how bad will dom blow be versus bosses when you lose like a third of the minions since it only spawns normal ones when you hit a unique and you don't get any fancy aura either.

Looks nice for leveling but I don't know about later, it just sounds like really meh compared to just doing a standard minion build.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
To me, it is half aura-bot, half minion-bot, half-melee champ(150%!). I really enjoy aurabotting but it sucks having to rely on people, so this is just me bringing my own people to support!