Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My bad, sorry. How much mana regen does 2% max account for on a trickster? Do triggered skills count towards that?

How do tricksters do defensively? Hierophant versions can get 10k es.

Here is my level 100 from Incursion standing in my h/o with only HoA on, you can see my mana, life, and defenses there. You can go compare to whatever level 100's you're looking at for Hieros on poe.ninja.

1535592385285.png

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
PoB hasnt updated with the new gems yet. I want to see if consecrated path scion (elementalist/inquis?) and full conversion would be hot garbage or not. I am a flicker whore and this is the holiest of flickers!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Here is my level 100 from Incursion standing in my h/o with only HoA on, you can see my mana, life, and defenses there. You can go compare to whatever level 100's you're looking at for Hieros on poe.ninja.

View attachment 174703
Uncapped lightning resistance? Wack.

I'm not certain that's a fair comparison. I'm betting your character was geared for mapping. You'd likely have higher life and mana if you were taking a trickster delving.

Another thing to consider in the overall Indigon discussion: Zerphi's is going to much rarer this league.

Caliane

Conc path numbers seem to low to me. I can't really come up with a build idea for it.

imho, it'd need to be 180-200% base damage. with "up to 100% more damage to closer targets" to be even remotely competitive, without multistrike. even then, way behind most skills.

Instant movement, might make it decent just as a movement skill. (as long as there is a target)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uncapped lightning resistance? Wack.

I'm not certain that's a fair comparison. I'm betting your character was geared for mapping. You'd likely have higher life and mana if you were taking a trickster delving.

Another thing to consider in the overall Indigon discussion: Zerphi's is going to much rarer this league.

Not sure who or what uses Zerphi's on Indigon, I used Atziri's Foible for my neck slot and for sure didn't use Zerphi's flask. You and I are on completely different wavelengths and Indigon builds it seems.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I wish the new gems were available on PoB. Herald of Agony looks pretty sweet and I am trying to think of a way to make an assassin or trickers bv build to take advantage of it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure who or what uses Zerphi's on Indigon, I used Atziri's Foible for my neck slot and for sure didn't use Zerphi's flask. You and I are on completely different wavelengths and Indigon builds it seems.
It does seem that way, that makes it interesting! Zerphis is great survivability for life Indigon builds. You likely don't need it for grinding to 100 but I would say it's required for deepest delving. I meant just the flask, btw.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Took them long enough. I wonder if this was a directive from Tencent because there's no way GGG didn't know how much money this would make them.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'd rather it say "gaze into the abyss". I might play boring scorching ray for that.

Shaper lightning warp in...3 days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure agony crawler is going be broken.

Forum - Announcements - Delve Gem Information - Path of Exile

Those stats, especially the phys damage add PER virulence stack is fucking nuts

Level 20 caustic arrow does 64.4% at level 20, which is less than the video showed. Hmmm, might rethink starting with caustic arrow.
Depends on the base stats of the minion, which obviously as usual hasn't been revealed so will have to wait on datamining. Then there's actually maintaining the stacks. Even on pathfinder it didn't look like the stacks last very long at all on ZiggyD's video.

Still it might be good especially if you go like quill rain+minion stuff and just ignore the personnal damage to focus on applying a lot of poisons, like via barrage or maybe GMP+chain caustic for overlapping aoes or whatever.

Caliane

PoB hasnt updated with the new gems yet. I want to see if consecrated path scion (elementalist/inquis?) and full conversion would be hot garbage or not. I am a flicker whore and this is the holiest of flickers!
Conc path numbers seem to low to me. I can't really come up with a build idea for it.

imho, it'd need to be 180-200% base damage. with "up to 100% more damage to closer targets" to be even remotely competitive, without multistrike. even then, way behind most skills.

Instant movement, might make it decent just as a movement skill. (as long as there is a target)

Actually, I'll go over this again. esp when PoB gets the gems.
Conc path DOES have built in large aoe, elem conversion, and the 20%more.

Might be more damage then I initially considered. You already save a support slot without needing melee splash. With aoe, elemental conversion, melee damage, etc there is plenty to chose from that can replace Multistrike. phys to lit would be easy 100% conversion.

How will conc path work with ancestral call? same as flicker with teleporting clones?
Obviously, no need for frenzy charge management either.

Inquis, Elementalist?, scion, trickster?

Also, will probably do a PoB on a poison BV occultist, with herald of purity and agony, see what that looks like before Delve as well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That thing is a printing press for money especially in Delve, they timed it just right.
Wouldn't it have made them more money had they released it months ago?

Depends on the base stats of the minion, which obviously as usual hasn't been revealed so will have to wait on datamining. Then there's actually maintaining the stacks. Even on pathfinder it didn't look like the stacks last very long at all on ZiggyD's video.

Still it might be good especially if you go like quill rain+minion stuff and just ignore the personnal damage to focus on applying a lot of poisons, like via barrage or maybe GMP+chain caustic for overlapping aoes or whatever.
I don't think chain will work with caustic arrow since it's ground targeted.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wouldn't it have made them more money had they released it months ago?
I think that by waiting as long as they did it helped build up a stronger desire. Tie that into Delve and it’s linear content where a ray that lights up the screen a bit more and you have a perfectly timed winner.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

I think I was wrong about that, partially. new CA says "fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground."
it does not have 100% pierce like TS, or the like.

Watching ziggyd's vid, there are clearly instances where it impacts a pack. some arrows explode, others continue. there are other times he does target the ground.

its not clear if pierce/chain/fork will cause multiple explosions like iceshot, or only on final arrow consumption like Fireball. Ziggy suggested the former.

Watch this shot. vs a single target. 5 arrows fired. one HITs the single target, expodes. then 5 arrows continue and hit the ground. 5 more explosions.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think I was wrong about that, partially. new CA says "fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground."
it does not have 100% pierce like TS, or the like.

Watching ziggyd's vid, there are clearly instances where it impacts a pack. some arrows explode, others continue. there are other times he does target the ground.

its not clear if pierce/chain/fork will cause multiple explosions like iceshot, or only on final arrow consumption like Fireball. Ziggy suggested the former.

Watch this shot. vs a single target. 5 arrows fired. one HITs the single target, expodes. then 5 arrows continue and hit the ground. 5 more explosions.
He covers this around 1:55. It's ground targeted and pierce will work.