Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opposite for me. Found a bunch of divines, some anuls almost no EX. Really does seem to just RNG hard when the drop percent is that low. When I played Incursion I was averaging about 2 ex raw currency a day. But I was also playing MF WR running Burial Grounds over and over.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Found way more Ex than annuls and divines this league. Lot more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bahhhh....so I had not played since 2017. Figured I would go in blind for the lulz. Just died to 100% pure lag at lvl 80 on Betrayal SSF HC. Looked like a 4 betrayer intervention, game froze instantly, dead.
Out of pure luck obliterations had just dropped for me, i was blade self cast bladefall occultist, of ALL things. Went to some low level zone in act 6 to see how it felt, them RIPd.

Anyhoo, overall I love most of the changes and I'm gonna hit up pussy mode and play a more reliable build trying for 24 before the league ends.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Delve and Betrayal have improved crafting itself immensely. I crafted a pair of multimod spiked gloves in a half hour, turned around and sold them for 5ex later in the league.

And that's great that they're improving crafting. However, 4 out of the last 5 content patches have added heavily crafting related mechanics. It's just getting tiresome and probably why I've played every league since Incursion less than the last.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
am I the only one thinking that too much stuff is being added to the core? I mean, there comes a point when people will say fuck it, it's getting too cluttered. What they should do is to have standrad have all the core stuff and cycle only a couple in the current league. It would spice up the meta as well

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. It’s a lot to do. Trying to get another WoW buddy into it and his eyes were getting wider and wider at all the shit you can do. I think though if you did SSF, all the stuff does provide an advantage for crafting.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I only play SSF, and I love the amount of stuff added to core, but what I'd like them to let us do is 'focus' on certain ones. Like, today I wanna just farm the shit out of Abyss so I can try to get some good jewels. Next time, I'll plow through Incursions to go for that achievement/challenge. Then I'll spend a day just delving and delving to gather up some fossil crafts.

Just the random 16/20% chance for any master to pop is super lame when you want to try to focus your work.

Borzak

The only thing I know to get more Abyss is take Zana missions that are complete the Abyss. That's probably 75% the ones I got. Oddly enough more Lich's this league seems like than during Abyss league.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
if anyone has an uber elder on their map theyre not planning on doing please let me know. I will provide the frags. ive been killing him but i want to get more practice in before end of league so i can hopefully down it early next league. also loot is yours.

Borzak

Thinking about doing another BV next league, depending on the patch notes. Was going to look at my BV from a few leagues ago. When it got transferred to standard apparently had all it's SP reset so I can't even see what my tree looks like or was. Blah.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
g8s8i4bkdli21.jpg

Would be sweet if they did something with the Convocation cooldown too! One of the annoying aspects to non-Calamity Agony builds is finding the mana reservation helm enchants on a hubris circlet.

Oh, god, this is how they're fixing helm enchants...
And it's going to be some RNG fiesta bullshit like the Delve rings that I'm betting some people in this thread don't even know about.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone done and have sulphite scarabs to sell? Trying to wrap up the 270 challenge and frankly had sideways delved around 180 and lower.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thinking about doing another BV next league, depending on the patch notes. Was going to look at my BV from a few leagues ago. When it got transferred to standard apparently had all it's SP reset so I can't even see what my tree looks like or was. Blah.

Im thinking of running the chinese players trickster BV, even without the conversion gloves or multimod shenanigans you can still break 10m dps easily. Going to be out of town for a week + this week and will be working on some starter trickster / assassin builds. Thinking of maybe also doing Freezing Pulse but waiting until I see the #s for hand casting.

Forum - Shadow - [3.5] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin5~30 M Shaper DpsUber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Path of Exile

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd be careful with Freezing Pulse, its still aids around doorways and is even worse in Delves.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
if anyone has an uber elder on their map theyre not planning on doing please let me know. I will provide the frags. ive been killing him but i want to get more practice in before end of league so i can hopefully down it early next league. also loot is yours.

Too bad you’re not in standard. I just killed shaper for the first time and for whatever reason went ahead and spawned Uber elder. The problem being it’s not like I killed shaper cleanly and I need more reps on the fight to get it deathless. You can imagine how my first two Uber attempts went......

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be careful with Freezing Pulse, its still aids around doorways and is even worse in Delves.

Heard the door thing from A LOT of people, kind of has me scared to even try it with so many people warning me about it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried making it work, leveling/mapping was bearable, but Delve made me ragequit it which is shame as its one of my favorite skills gameplay wise. It'll probably suck just as much with incursions too come to think of it.