Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know which icon is which but isn't Elder still on red on this? Guardians are considered red map if elder is on a red map, regardless of where they actually are, so should be fine for the quest. Elder is the eye on precinct I think?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure how Temple Nexus is supposed to work but shouldn't this make my catalyst of corruption and engineering department t3? The only visible t3 effect I got is Atziri.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nexus is +1, not max rooms. If you only had lvl 1 rooms around it, they'd be upgraded to +2. Also it only upgrades rooms directly connected to it, so catalyst of corruption wouldn't be upgraded. Engineering should have been upgraded from 1 to 2 though. Nexus is often a bit shit sadly.

Finally got to lvl 83 delve stuff for the challenge, and I have a lich 2 depths higher(as in, 82, just 2 little level things higher, half the abyssal city is 83), fuck this dumb shit.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Nexus is +1, not max rooms. If you only had lvl 1 rooms around it, they'd be upgraded to +2. Also it only upgrades rooms directly connected to it, so catalyst of corruption wouldn't be upgraded. Engineering should have been upgraded from 1 to 2 though. Nexus is often a bit shit sadly.

Finally got to lvl 83 delve stuff for the challenge, and I have a lich 2 depths higher(as in, 82, just 2 little level things higher, half the abyssal city is 83), fuck this dumb shit.

You finding more fossils? I hit 310 before waiting for this new patch and there was very little in the way of farming.

When i start back up I dont' know whether to bother going deep as i can or not - it's absurdly expensive.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You finding more fossils? I hit 310 before waiting for this new patch and there was very little in the way of farming.

When i start back up I dont' know whether to bother going deep as i can or not - it's absurdly expensive.
I mean I got there just doing the sulphite I found myself, a lot of it from quests, also I bought a few niko prophecies to run when I was doing shaper/elder guardian maps(it's like 5k sulphite there for 15c prophecy, although it doesn't spawn all the time). As for fossils, I didn't actually play Delve or Betrayal, so I don't have a point of comparison. I did get a lot of fossils overall though, I think, made a bunch of my money from fossils memory mode early on then fossils from delve as I went deeper. Might not be that great though but I was delving anyway so didn't really care, just bonus stuff. Since it's also my first time delving, it took a bit to get used to grabbing side paths stuff and what not so not the most optimal for sure.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Me: Fuck, elder influence went to one single yellow area, should i clear it?
Kimble: Nah
Me: Ok
Path of Exile:

View attachment 200607View attachment 200608

My last two elders were on the goddamn yellow map. I kept losing influence in wierd ways. I’d clear an adjacent shaper and a map nearby would flip back. I finally thought fuck it, cleared a yellow or two trying to get him to pop and that he did. Right on the yellow. At least shaper drops were good yesterday. Elder was a total bust for me.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I don't know which icon is which but isn't Elder still on red on this? Guardians are considered red map if elder is on a red map, regardless of where they actually are, so should be fine for the quest. Elder is the eye on precinct I think?

Yes, you're correct. The game gave me credit for having all 4 elder guardians in red maps, even though the eradicator was in a yellow one. Didn't know how that worked, but I'll take it.

Caliane

I may be done with this league.
Atlas has been a frustrating mess this league.

lvl88, skillgems all hitting level 20... just did uber izaro with ease... and I'm farming t4 fucking maps, because after 15+ t6, and 40+ t5, I have 2-t7, 3-t6 maps. (back up to a "stockpile" of 15 t5 atm.) I run 10 t5 maps and get no t6.. and then end up falling back to t4 to farm t5 maps again... I am way beyond this level. this fucking blows. I really feel like i'm spinning my wheels.

RNG on story/zone progression needs to go.

I hit the 12 challenges. I had hoped to hit 24. but, im not even half way to the grind ones, and fuck the synthesis ones. Disappointing. I expected to go much further this league.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was having real bad luck until recently with maps. Then in the last 2 days I shot up from low yellows into mid reds. I've been getting 2+ yellow and 2+ red maps in a single run sometimes.

My totem guy only just hit 90. I'm also only at like 13 challenges myself but I'm still pretty newbie and have a hard time sticking to one character.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

lvl88, skillgems all hitting level 20... just did uber izaro with ease... and I'm farming t4 fucking maps, because after 15+ t6, and 40+ t5, I have 2-t7, 3-t6 maps. (back up to a "stockpile" of 15 t5 atm.) I run 10 t5 maps and get no t6.. and then end up falling back to t4 to farm t5 maps again... I am way beyond this level. this fucking blows. I really feel like i'm spinning my wheels.

I hit the 12 challenges. I had hoped to hit 24. but, im not even half way to the grind ones, and fuck the synthesis ones. Disappointing. I expected to go much further this league.

When Zana gave me her first shaped map mission (T4) she, of course, picked one of the two T4 maps I had not completed yet. I am now level 88, just had all my gems roll over 20, I am about 65 on my Atlas, and do you think I have seen one of those fucking maps yet? I also have yet to see a map over T9. This has been my worst luck of all time for Atlas.

I have had 3 level III Atlas of Worlds in my temples but because I can't run higher tier maps it hasn't helped.

This has not been fun. But whatta you going to do? Keep chipping away.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
With dual cospris would I need to have an attack speed of 0.075 (13.333333333 attacks per second) to proc maximum spells (assuming all crits)? Is it possible to get cyclone to hit that often!?

dizzie

Triggered Happy

I'm picking this up again, if you hit me up on paddingtonbeeer I can give you loads of yellow maps and a few reds to get the ball rolling.

Also fusing sucks, made a quite nice vaal regalia with nearly 800 es, thought oh yeah i'll fuse that, changed currencies and ended up with 1350 fusings. No dice, what the hell - it's quality is 30%.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I do but know why you fucking people don't just ask for maps from guildies. Im flooded with maps atm. Unless ssf of course.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I'm picking this up again, if you hit me up on paddingtonbeeer I can give you loads of yellow maps and a few reds to get the ball rolling.

Also fusing sucks, made a quite nice vaal regalia with nearly 800 es, thought oh yeah i'll fuse that, changed currencies and ended up with 1350 fusings. No dice, what the hell - it's quality is 30%.

I’m over 2k fusings used, no 6 link yet.

Caliane

I think its one of those, "damage is done" scenarios. its like, "im fine, theyll drop... im fine... im fine... im fine.. .... .. fuck its too late., I don't want to even anymore. by the time I realized this drought wasn't just a hiccup. It was too late. my interest had waned.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
With dual cospris would I need to have an attack speed of 0.075 (13.333333333 attacks per second) to proc maximum spells (assuming all crits)? Is it possible to get cyclone to hit that often!?
That's not how dual cospri's work, unless you're somehow getting 100% CDR.