Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
CS had my hopes up when I had a response yesterday morning. But, nothing has come of it so far. League is bricked for me until they do something. Or tell me that the 30+ maps, of the appropriate tier, were not enough and I need to keep trying--which was costly since I can't drop the correct tier of maps in that region.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
CS had my hopes up when I had a response yesterday morning. But, nothing has come of it so far. League is bricked for me until they do something. Or tell me that the 30+ maps, of the appropriate tier, were not enough and I need to keep trying--which was costly since I can't drop the correct tier of maps in that region.
THought the atlas was hotfixed late last night? ALso saw streamers talking about having to swap hideouts to get some of the boss areas to spawn (but think this was fixed in the hotfix also).

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
All this atlas bug talk makes me worried, I ripped a HC char in one of the new boss fights and am wondering if my atlas is going to be perma broken when I level a new char up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is there an "easier" way to search for rare maps in the map stash tab? Or do I have to enter "rare" in the search bar and individually click through each and every map type?

I usually just control+click maps into the map tab, but if it's this much of a PITA to then relocate them, I'll just start throwing rare maps into their own tab.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
THought the atlas was hotfixed late last night? ALso saw streamers talking about having to swap hideouts to get some of the boss areas to spawn (but think this was fixed in the hotfix also).

I tried just about everything for every other bug that I found. scrubbing the forums other people with my specific bug, from what I can tell, have not found a solution yet. CS just got back to me and I'm SOL until dev's fix something.

I could go play solo self found because that's fun. Right?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awakener is a waste of time right now. You’d be better off farming t13’s to get 14s to sell right now which are wildly priced over doing anything. I’m basically living in the mines and just grinding currency until the population catches up. In a week or so the gear needed to min max will start popping up and you can grind now to have the money to reroll or min max a build.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Awakener is a waste of time right now. You’d be better off farming t13’s to get 14s to sell right now which are wildly priced over doing anything. I’m basically living in the mines and just grinding currency until the population catches up. In a week or so the gear needed to min max will start popping up and you can grind now to have the money to reroll or min max a build.

time to make a custom filter for map sales then. I've been running all the red maps that I get--over sustain has yet to hit. But, I'm sure some yellow maps are worthwhile.

• 1Like

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
i just can't make the conquerors pop anymore..i have two occupied regions that i've run multiple maps in but i just dont get the encounter. I thought you were supposed to get it after 3 different maps in 1 region so i made sure to do that and more but still doesnt work.

Have i made a mistake and its not guaranteed after 3 maps? And related to that do you set your invisible progress back if you run a map or tier outside of the region you're trying to do or run the same map back to back?

This atlas really feels like its in the alpha stage. Both from design and execution/bugs.

edit: to say i guess whining into the either actually works sometimes cause i got a boss to pop finally

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
i just can't make the conquerors pop anymore..i have two occupied regions that i've run multiple maps in but i just dont get the encounter. I thought you were supposed to get it after 3 different maps in 1 region so i made sure to do that and more but still doesnt work.

Have i made a mistake and its not guaranteed after 3 maps? And related to that do you set your invisible progress back if you run a map or tier outside of the region you're trying to do or run the same map back to back?

This atlas really feels like its in the alpha stage. Both from design and execution/bugs.

edit: to say i guess whining into the either actually works sometimes cause i got a boss to pop finally
I got that earlier cause I fiddled with maps during a map to check Zana shit I think, didn't spawn. Best way to fix is to do 2 things, first reset hideout(either log off for a while or just speak to Helena to change hideout, then you can go back and it'll be reset) and second run the maps without master missions, these seem to fuck up with things sometimes it seems. After running 2 maps and not getting the slayer to spawn I just did both and it spawned right away.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man the Atlas new quest goes from pretty cool to total shit real quick once you get 16 watchstones. I was thinking of doing 36 challenges with dropping Endgame Grind(of course), Sirius conditionals(seems unlikely although I guess might be able to buy that eventually), 1500map bosses(too long) and Encounters VI(3 of them you can throw money at it pretty easily but getting an awakened gem to 5 sounds like the most retarded shit unless you're going for 1500maps/endgame grind). But then the Awaken the Atlas looks about as bad as the others since getting all the watchstones is probably enough for the 1500map bosses anyway. At this point I'm thinking I'll just do 24 and head out.

Viper Strike working well though. There's been a bunch of improvements since last time I tried and it actually feels good to clear with and the damage is real high(5m shaper DPS with my unfinished gear on pob atm). Having half of ancestral call on gloves makes it really easy to map with.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Another 1.2gb patch this morning, but they've finally patched in the auto pickup.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got that earlier cause I fiddled with maps during a map to check Zana shit I think, didn't spawn. Best way to fix is to do 2 things, first reset hideout(either log off for a while or just speak to Helena to change hideout, then you can go back and it'll be reset) and second run the maps without master missions, these seem to fuck up with things sometimes it seems. After running 2 maps and not getting the slayer to spawn I just did both and it spawned right away.

Can't say if it's what actually fixed it but i did actually log out for a while and then i got it after 1 map when i logged back in again.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I hadn't realized how much I hated picking all that stupid organ shit up until they removed it.

League 10x better now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s one Sirius challenge giving me problems, the other ones aren’t as bad as they seem once you do him a couple of times.

Kythik Kythik T14s this league have been insane prices. We we’re using harb orbs on 13s even.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eager to try the league with the changes and now that I’m at least in t11-12. Alas, out of town until Monday for early Christmas. In the sticks without internet. And it’s too fucking cold to get the 4-wheeler out and get lost in the woods.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wimp. Back in my day it was uphill to go out to the woods both directions. If you wanted to talk to someone you sent them a letter via pony express.