Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The spinning beams really shouldn't even bother you that badly. I just walk through them usually.

His only real instant death attack is the one he shouts "die" before he does, or if the clone circle hits you with all their beams somehow. Even the meteor in the final phase isn't lethal if you're fat enough, but wouldn't really recommend testing that unless you're real confident in your tank.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The die beam was cheeseable with a decoy totem. Not sure if that has been changed since my 4th crusader will not spawn. at 200 maps now. I've tried the HO reset and other fixes on reddit with no luck.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
4th crusader, isn't that when you still have a quest to do them? Should be 100% spawn if so, are you running the maps in a region that his watchstone can still be obtained?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm leveling glad lacerate using this guide. Supposedly to be able to do all content easily with this build.

Leveling this build and it feels great once you get into the 50s.

Feels way smoother than FP totems.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The spinning beams really shouldn't even bother you that badly. I just walk through them usually.

His only real instant death attack is the one he shouts "die" before he does, or if the clone circle hits you with all their beams somehow. Even the meteor in the final phase isn't lethal if you're fat enough, but wouldn't really recommend testing that unless you're real confident in your tank.
Ok. Maybe I missed something. I’ll give it another try rather than making the fight overly complex.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Leveling this build and it feels great once you get into the 50s.

Feels way smoother than FP totems.
It starts out very clunky but once you get enough attack speed it's smooth as butter. I'm wrecking everything as I'm leveling and bosses get deleted so quickly. I just got a Soultaker axe and now I need a good rare physical axe but damn they are expensive. They cost more than the Soultaker axe.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It starts out very clunky but once you get enough attack speed it's smooth as butter. I'm wrecking everything as I'm leveling and bosses get deleted so quickly. I just got a Soultaker axe and now I need a good rare physical axe but damn they are expensive. They cost more than the Soultaker axe.

I got a decent 375pdps axe for 1ex today. Nothing super powerful but plenty to get me into the conquerers.

My problem is I have that axe, a soul taker, and leveling gear right now. I have to sit down and piece together mapping gear.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Think I'm going to try a miner build since I never tried one. Currently at work and been looking at a few guides on. May either try a icicle/pyroblast or arc miner build. Have a question though. Do the mines automatically detonate once they come in contact with a mob or is there a way to manually detonate them?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lacerate doesnt look bad, especially with Savior. I was out of the game a few weeks and need a zoom zoom build to finish challenges, hope there is a melee one around.

Caeden

Shared with Kythik since we’ve been playing the same CoC-VD build, but easily my best fossil craft ever. I don’t have the gonads to annul the trash mod.

2AB0B30B-7FD6-4C65-9F82-9F94CF77EBB4.png

Yeah yeah. League is dead too. This will be fun to finish out a few things I want to do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice one. I've had great annul luck this league (on annul or its bad items so not much risk) but i wouldnt have the balls on that item either.

i'm in the next league waiting room now but It's been a great league that for sure. Proven in my case by the fact i made the most alts ever in 1 league, 3 of them.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
About the only thing d3 has on this is how fast it is to get a new alt up and running.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Its going to be weird not having the metamorphs not show up on the map next league, it was a perfect waypoint on where to go. I think I'm at like 7 alts this league and for sure and I swear I just started my last one!

I wanted a 20k es build so i started a low life rf build today.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

I typically do 4-6 builds per league. This league I did 2.5. 0.5 because my detonate dead necro gear pretty much rolled over to my assassin. I might grab a helm and a dd gem again and try that variant on assassin.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm pretty much done since I doubt I'll get the ~25ex or so needed to get the baron build fully up (still would need the 6L minion weapon and the lvl 4 empower/enlighten). Was fun and didn't get any Alt-envy this league, which is a first. Think I'll league start necro spectres with Frost Sentinels next time, pending nerfs/buffs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm at 7ish alts this league. Pretty done. Managed to do all content except UE (mostly because I'm sort stupid shaper frags and I don't care enough to buy them). Necro still OP as fuck for early gaming. I just made a Berserker Static Striker with a phys pop chest and Brain Rattler. Without even trying I manage to get about 5-6 mil shaper DPS without Berserk up (assuming 50 rage, of course). Berserk puts it at something stupid like 7.5m shaper dps. Pretty fun being an abyssus Zerker with only 5k hp, but I rarely die to anything but serious degens b/c of the degen from having full rage.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I bricked or slammed junk on all the gamble crafts I had left. But, I did end up making this
1580708713952.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm at 7ish alts this league. Pretty done. Managed to do all content except UE (mostly because I'm sort stupid shaper frags and I don't care enough to buy them). Necro still OP as fuck for early gaming. I just made a Berserker Static Striker with a phys pop chest and Brain Rattler. Without even trying I manage to get about 5-6 mil shaper DPS without Berserk up (assuming 50 rage, of course). Berserk puts it at something stupid like 7.5m shaper dps. Pretty fun being an abyssus Zerker with only 5k hp, but I rarely die to anything but serious degens b/c of the degen from having full rage.
How did you deal with static strike killing your refresh targets before you could whack them?

Xevy

Log Wizard
How did you deal with static strike killing your refresh targets before you could whack them?
It's a problem that both exists and doesn't exist. If I don't have stacks, I get to attack mobs. If I have 1-3 stacks, it oneshots something that nukes the entire pack. So basically I can't get 3 stacks on anything but beefy yellows and bosses, but it's also not a problem. Basically leap slam around and hit something once and that'll be good enough for like 8 seconds or so. I also got Static Strike duration on my helmet to help keep charges up.

It is weird, because I WANT to have 3 stacks, but I in no way need 3. My leapslam will oneshot stuff and obliterate packs occasionally too.

Last edited: