Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit, look how overtuned Delerium was. This is in the patch that's hitting now.

• Made various adjustments to many Delirium modifiers:
  • Glaciator: Reduced impact damage by 25%.
  • Frozen Flume: Reduced range of projectile to prevent off-screening issues.
  • Conflagrating Path: Reduced damage by 40%
  • Scorched Earth: Reduced ignite damage that Unique Monsters gain by 33%.
  • Ring of Fire: Significantly reduced damage of Tornados, with greater reductions at higher levels.
  • Shockbomb: Reduced area of effect. Reduced explosion damage by 40%.
  • Bolt Cross: Reduced damage of Lightning Bolts by 50%.
  • Scatter Storm: Reduced projectile speed of orbs by 50%. Reduced damage of orbs by 20%.
  • Jagged Swell: Reduced damage of spikes by 33%.
  • Burrowing Blade: Reduced speed and travel distance of physical cascades. Reduced area of effect of weapon impact and physical cascades. Reduced weapon impact damage by 25%.
  • Crushing Leap: Reduced damage by 40%.
  • Vengeful Skyfire: Reduced damage by 25%.
  • Vengeful Blast: Reduced damage by 20%. Reduced area of effect by 20%.
  • Vengeful Soul: Reduced damage by 33%. Reduced area of effect by 40%. Now launches 4 projectiles (from 5). Reduced maximum range of projectiles to prevent off-screening issues.
  • Vengeful Bones: Reduced speed, travel distance and area of effect of physical cascades.
  • Vengeful Stalker: Reduced damage by 50%.
  • Banishing Flame: Reduced damage by 40%.
  • Cascading Storm: Reduced damage by 40%. Reduced number of Lightning impacts in each direction by 2.
  • Shatter Dead: Reduced damage by 30%.
Overturned or reddit a bunch of whiny bitches they need to appease? Or, at least have convinced themselves they have to appease.

I was kind of enjoying the holy shit must keep moving gameplay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good intro. You basically abuse increased aura effect and damage from herald cluster notables.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Overturned or reddit a bunch of whiny bitches they need to appease? Or, at least have convinced themselves they have to appease.

Nah there was WAY too much one-shot bullshit. Empy had a video of him in a t7 map with 16k ES almost get 1 shot by some random little mob.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

It’s overturned in whites/yellows. But yeah I had adapted.

It needs to ramp up to that in reds imo though....

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Getting offscreened and one shot is flat out shit. I can understand people thinking it's alright if they never made a character to the higher levels. Although you can avoid the mechanic, you should really be able to do all content without fearing a sudden one shot that's effectively unavoidable. That's why we have defences in the game.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kind of bummed that video didn't show him actually killing anything. Would be interesting to see it in action

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kind of bummed that video didn't show him actually killing anything. Would be interesting to see it in action
Prepare to be whelmed.

I'm still learning how best to tweak this mechanic, especially since PoB(fork or not) doesn't parse increase aura effect notables. You can get around that easily, sure, but it makes really hard to determine whether spending all those point on notables is truly worth it since you can't easily get a normalized per-point analysis.

I've plugged a couple promising looking builds into pob, compensated for what pob isn't parsing, and the resulting dps was bleh. This honestly might be a bunch of hot air. Going to try home brewing a build myself now that I've done a fair share of groking poe.ninja builds.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Just started playing this for the first time. Hit Act 4 last night and feel completely fucking lost... there is so much to do and understand. Anything I should be critically aware of other than find a build and get a filter, which I have done already?

When looking at support gems, there's a little popup window with green checks and red Xs that shows if they work for the skills you're using. Also on gems, you can buy any you've unlocked from a merchant in the act you unlocked them, and once you hit act 6 there's a merchant that will sell all of them.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Prepare to be whelmed.

I'm still learning how best to tweak this mechanic, especially since PoB(fork or not) doesn't parse increase aura effect notables. You can get around that easily, sure, but it makes really hard to determine whether spending all those point on notables is truly worth it since you can't easily get a normalized per-point analysis.

I've plugged a couple promising looking builds into pob, compensated for what pob isn't parsing, and the resulting dps was bleh. This honestly might be a bunch of hot air. Going to try home brewing a build myself now that I've done a fair share of groking poe.ninja builds.
I think you could if you have the pob of that build, the medium clusters in that have an empty socket, simply add the socket then make a custom jewel that has all the stats that aren't counted in that cluster. It will be 1 point more but just remove one of the notable to balance the overall cost out, then you can simply compare it to another build using the points elsewhere, or at least have an average per point.

I'm not sure how good it is, he says like "this is 375% dmg" like this is something big, but that's not really that big for that amount of skill points, plus the massive reserve, the loss of gem slots and so on. You do get 5 heralds though so it's not completely wasted just for the inc damage but having so many heralds makes it hard to use everything(notably agony is probably going to be pretty fucking worthless besides what it adds just for being an herald and you have to use something that can make use of ash, so generally physical or fire based).

I'd say the main issue with his build though is he stacks all that aura effect, and then he uses grace, discipline and hatred only? And I think purity of ice for some reason? I feel like if you were doing this build you'd drop grace right away, can keep vaal grace since it gives 75% spell/melee dodge with the effect he said but 10k evasion is fucking not worth a 50% aura when you could run wrath, anger or zealotry. And the purity probably worth dropping too unless there's a specific reason like converting a lot of damage taken to ice, not too sure. Even then I'm not sure it's worth it, can use the reserve on something else like skitterbots or Flesh and Stone which is better defensively than grace imo(if you don't scale evasion rating via passives and shit).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I don't think he's maximizing it properly. And even properly maximized, it might be meh.

I was thinking a spell since you're obviously going LL. Build flexibility is so limited since you can easily eat 8 gem slots on auras.

You definitely want the purities. You can cap your max res with this much aura effect.

It's probably just some asshole trying to pump and dump.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
i0i6iHz.jpg

• 1Salty

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I found a corrupted Tabula Rasa 6L. I’m only 55, but I’m assuming it’s worth using a 6L with zero other stats to be able to six slot my Ice Shot (main build) with support gems over some okayish stats, right? It feels right but also I’m lacking life and resistance somewhat because I fucked up my passive tree. Sorry this is dumb as fuck, I am still new and struggling lmao

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there any clusters that massively boost max mana?

my orb of storms already has like 220k sheet dps but I want moooore

edit: nvm got a Supercharge node and it seems waaay better than some extra mana

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I found a corrupted Tabula Rasa 6L. I’m only 55, but I’m assuming it’s worth using a 6L with zero other stats to be able to six slot my Ice Shot (main build) with support gems over some okayish stats, right? It feels right but also I’m lacking life and resistance somewhat because I fucked up my passive tree. Sorry this is dumb as fuck, I am still new and struggling lmao

if ur on softcore go ahead and use that till maps i guess? id try to get a 5L with life/resists instead prob around a10 start

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
In case anyone was curious, berserker really doesn't work in delirium lol. At least not the 40/10 node anyway. No real defenses from the ascendancy + more damage taken was uh, not realistic.

On the plus side the warcry cluster jewels were really good! Enduring cry was up to about a ~3s buff duration, and rallying cry was ~25s. That mean basically 100% uptime for both given the like 1.2s cooldown on them, with just over 100% increased buff effect plus a bunch of free crit/multi/double damage.

Could maybe make something work there if you used the two rage ascendancy nodes, but I'm giving up for now and gonna try something archmage related.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i feel like i probably dont actually need the extra damage but thats a hefty chunk of chaos damage i guess? im full on lightning so i might just undo this since my unbuffed OoS/arc is pretty high anyway. When i get buffs in combat its basically doing 250k and my arc is doing 120kish lol

mainly just didnt see fuck all for medium clusters that apply to my build, and thats about all i saw so i could get to a small cluster

1584917431043.png