Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m still hanging on legion and sometimes betrayal during delirium. No idea what to try now.

Caeden

I ended up dropping some antialiasing and lowering some shadows and it worked. Really annoying that i can run most games at full max but not PoE

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a new league going? My friends playing went crazy again lately lol.

52D0F378-1AA3-41E6-9867-5521446664F8.jpeg

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That is just shy of SIX HUNDRED FULL DAYS of playing that game. I don't think all of my combined gaming is there and I am 38.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That is just shy of SIX HUNDRED FULL DAYS of playing that game. I don't think all of my combined gaming is there and I am 38.

He works night shift on call support from his house. He plays all night while on call, and continues when he’s off work/ weekends so when he’s playing a lot he will get 80-100 hours in a week. He’s been doing this routine since I introduced it to him in 2014.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
that would count leaving the game open but not actively playing it too, wouldn't it?

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
that would count leaving the game open but not actively playing it too, wouldn't it?

Yes that counts towards play time.

I like poe but I can't play it for really long stretches like I used to with older mmos. Maybe it's just cause im older and the games pretty fast paced. I have this kind of mental cut off after 2-3 hours with it and it starts doing my head in.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp I have to say I continue to review this league as meh. The Delerium is hard to resist though, because the drops are decent (esp jewelry and currency drops). But now that I am in high reds, holy fuck are they seriously rippy for my char. I am playing melee (cyclone) with 6.4 k hps, and a shit ton of leech, but if I get any kind of vulnerability mods on a map, some of those big AOE effects one shot me hard (or with some combinations of 8 gazillion mobs but it is the big AOE). I was angry about it for a while, now it is almost funny. There is some serious dps going on there lol!

P.S. Saving up for a 6L Belly so I can finish off my Atlas, do some Sirus and hopefully Shaper and fuck off to some other games for a bit.

• 1Solidarity

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm thinking about playing this for a bit after being away for quite a while. Last time I played I had a Necro Witch with lots of minions, which was fun but I am wanting to try something different this time around.

I think I would still like it to be ranged but not minion focused. I'd prefer something that is a more SSF/league starter kind of build, as I tend to fizzle out once I hit mapping, since it tended to be very tedious before. Would like to try another class other than witch, but could still use her if there's no other good builds this league.

Was looking at some of the builds in Path of Exile - Delirium League - Build Collection and I saw mostly Witch builds, with maybe a Templar or Ranger build here or there. Anyone have any recommendations? I'd love to try a Templar or Ranger build since I havent played either of those before.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Welp I have to say I continue to review this league as meh. The Delerium is hard to resist though, because the drops are decent (esp jewelry and currency drops). But now that I am in high reds, holy fuck are they seriously rippy for my char. I am playing melee (cyclone) with 6.4 k hps, and a shit ton of leech, but if I get any kind of vulnerability mods on a map, some of those big AOE effects one shot me hard (or with some combinations of 8 gazillion mobs but it is the big AOE). I was angry about it for a while, now it is almost funny. There is some serious dps going on there lol!

P.S. Saving up for a 6L Belly so I can finish off my Atlas, do some Sirus and hopefully Shaper and fuck off to some other games for a bit.

I sorta like the Delirium stuff until one of or both of those bosses show up and jack my lunch money. I've got just so little to say about either of them if they make an appearance and they always show up if I blow some orbs.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because of the urgency to clear, Delirium has made stop picking up light beige currency like alt, chrome, and jews. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have any build rec's that could be fleshed out for about 5-6ex that would have a somewhat better chance at killing sirus than impale cyclone? When he's on the ground, going in circles around him its almost impossible to get hit but can't really avoid all his stuff 50% or lower very well.

Haven't ever really played a non necro caster so curious if there are any somewhat cheap-ish builds that do well without having to gut my cyclone (I like for pretty much everything else)

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone have any build rec's that could be fleshed out for about 5-6ex that would have a somewhat better chance at killing sirus than impale cyclone? When he's on the ground, going in circles around him its almost impossible to get hit but can't really avoid all his stuff 50% or lower very well.

Haven't ever really played a non necro caster so curious if there are any somewhat cheap-ish builds that do well without having to gut my cyclone (I like for pretty much everything else)

I am the worst POE player on this board most likely and my dual wield Ahn's MIght cyclone with impale can do Sirus 8 easy peasy. That fight is all mechanics, don't think it matters much what build you are using. And my build is 2 ex for a 6L Belly and less than an ex for everything else if you can't get it to drop yourself.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

If you can handle the playstyle try a miner, ball lightning or arc clear/ice spear boss etc. It's by miles the best bossing value build, you can do everything in the game (boss wise) using a tabula and a 5l tremor rod.

The problem with it is that it's mines so 75% of players hate it, it's very tedious after a couple of weeks and you'll probably want to quit poe forever if you play them for longer than a month.

If you do play them, use a detonate macro.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

I’m ready to take back worst player on the board. Simulacrum boss...why the fuck does it feel like I can’t see shit that’s happening and get wtf pwned. Have a few more to run, but my first couple went super smooth until him. Get his adds cleared, but feels like I have no room to do shit and stuff I can’t see just up and explodes me. I’ve done him I think in 100% delirious maps (which frankly seem to take forever for me). Advice?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you can handle the playstyle try a miner, ball lightning or arc clear/ice spear boss etc. It's by miles the best bossing value build, you can do everything in the game (boss wise) using a tabula and a 5l tremor rod.

The problem with it is that it's mines so 75% of players hate it, it's very tedious after a couple of weeks and you'll probably want to quit poe forever if you play them for longer than a month.

If you do play them, use a detonate macro.
How does a detonate macro not interfere with long chains?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
How does a detonate macro not interfere with long chains?

You can toggle the macro using a keyboard key, I can turn it off for some bosses if i feel the need to have a large chain of lots of mines. Chains are totally irrelevant for general mapping and 95% of the bosses.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Blown Sirus twice now and he really feels too much for me. If I could just sit and practice over and over (my standard answer to such problems) than maybe but as it stands it's a no go. I'd like to just throw this shit in to training mode and spend a few hours on brute force repetition but every attempt is another 50 maps or whatever and all the elderslayers. Bleh.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's the same boat I'm in, can clear everything else with 5500hp and the insta-leech claw but when one of his attacks can obliterate me it kinda sucks