Path of Exile

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Stash tab issue is not hard to grasp.

Blighted maps absolutely should just be searchable in the regular map tab with the keyword "blight". Problem solved

Delirium splinters should absolutely go into the fragments tab. Thats literally why it was invented. Not for just breach splinters, or legion splinters but it clear as day says when you buy the tab that any future league that introduces splinters will go into this tab as well.

I dont believe you that you can fill up a quad tab with delirium orbs and metamorph shit in this league that fast. If you really are.... then fucking run them instead of hoarding them forever?

Im in red maps and ive gotten like 10 organs total and 0 orbs out of over a dozen mirrors.

Oils and caralysts are currency. Change my mind.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Can you run that as life based and be ok I guess? If so I’m starting that this week.

life would be fine. going LL would be the move but shavs were already 3ex+ unlinked when I checked on Monday.

I'll buy the new stash tabs next league. I don't get the drama as they were the obvious move for revenue. I would buy a league specific stash tabs every league if they put them out. If they were cheap enough I'd even be okay with wasting the cash on just that league if the mechanic weren't to go core.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I want a convert option. As in, I want to pay a discounted rate to turn one of my regular premium tabs into a new league tab that I purchase. I already don't fill them all up and the ones I did fill with league currency those leagues were the main culprits of space hogging.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can you change your email and give away the account? I'm not ticked about the league but the more they go into color only options I really don't see moving forward. Gems I could work around with the trade macro as it would list the colors, things like harvest not so much. Other games even Eve Online is almost 20 they have a deal to adjust the colors so you can see them better. I might give the account away just so someone can save buying some stash tabs that's all I have.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Can you change your email and give away the account? I'm not ticked about the league but the more they go into color only options I really don't see moving forward. I might give the account away just so someone can save buying some stash tabs that's all I have.
You have to email GGG support directly and they'll let you change it.

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
The league mechanic is hollow and only tedious to set up. Once thats done you never really interact with anything except click plant click harvest.
Paid tab fiasco is a nothingburger and people are bent out of shape for no real consequence.

I just want auto sort to paid tabs. That should be the entire point to these things - efficiency. Im even good with a special paid dump tab that auto sorts for you over time. like let me fill a dump tab and in 8 hours it places items to all my relevant paid tabs.

I think Chris is against making things easier/quicker due to either stubbornness, or their systems are so horrible it could ruin everything. Maybe timegate the autosort. you can sort it faster yourself but there never is any extreme urgency to do it and you just keep dumping shit until you look at the monstrosity you made 3 weeks in and say fuck it, or you spend your OCD powers weekly to clean house.
This could be a happy medium between too fast and not at all.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Necro VD spellslinger to VD arcanist brands once your dmg starts hitting the wall. The increased cast speed from consuming corpses gives an increased activation rate on the brands.
Interdasting, I hadn't considered that interaction. How do you think Necro Arcanist compares to Assassin CoC?

Though, don't you sacrifice damage(stuffing desecrate and VD on the same 6L) or convenience(two different brand setups)?

Last edited:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The best setup I’ve seen is using a 4L desecrate and a separate 6L VD. You only need 1 desecrate brand I think. Hadn’t thought about it too hard, but I think the corpse limit would be global right? I’d expect spell cascade, swiftbrand, arcanist and desecrate would be your spawner. Still a 2 button play.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The desecrate brand shouldn't be needed too often though. What, at the start of the maps, disconnects, and for syndicate/beyond/boss mobs?

Lowball

Trakanon Raider

They put Glancing Blows and Wind Dancer on the core tree, so with Gladiator or Scion you can now do a build that gets them both while capping both block and dodge on the same character. Glancing Blows blocks don't count as being hit, even though you take damage from them. If you cap both you can use Wind Dancer + Kintsugi + Fortify for essentially permanent 60% less damage taken, since the shield only goes down if something manages to get through your dodge, your block, AND your evasion. Add in blind and you're going to be at <1% chance to ever be hit by anything. That's the thread where this interaction got spilled, dunno if they'll fix it before release.

Did this get fixed?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The desecrate brand shouldn't be needed too often though. What, at the start of the maps, disconnects, and for syndicate/beyond/boss mobs?
Fair point. I was disliking that Desecrate and VD fired at the same time means no VD. Which is intuitive. Somehow Barrage or Barrage Support bypasses this?!?

Even then, I wasn't liking the delay between balls spawning and stuff dying. Is there a way to fix that delay? I've seen some builds with DD mixed in the links.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The league mechanic is hollow and only tedious to set up. Once thats done you never really interact with anything except click plant click harvest.
Paid tab fiasco is a nothingburger and people are bent out of shape for no real consequence.

I just want auto sort to paid tabs. That should be the entire point to these things - efficiency. Im even good with a special paid dump tab that auto sorts for you over time. like let me fill a dump tab and in 8 hours it places items to all my relevant paid tabs.

I think Chris is against making things easier/quicker due to either stubbornness, or their systems are so horrible it could ruin everything. Maybe timegate the autosort. you can sort it faster yourself but there never is any extreme urgency to do it and you just keep dumping shit until you look at the monstrosity you made 3 weeks in and say fuck it, or you spend your OCD powers weekly to clean house.
This could be a happy medium between too fast and not at all.
Chris made a post saying they had 2 changes that will POSSIBLY come in the future(no actual window though, but iirc he hoped this league), one which lets you make sub tabs, so you can group all the stupid tabs into one bigger tab, and one that lets you set "priority tabs" or whatever so when you ctrl click something it just goes in the right tab if you have one.

So they'll probably fix it eventually, it does suck they released them in this state especially with some tabs feeling really fucking useless like metamorph and delirium, when they could have added the few items to existing tabs(for delirum at least, metamorph probably didn't need a tab to begin with). On the flipside, these tabs also kinda don't matter and people getting all angry about it are pretty retarded when you could just dump all that shit in a couple of normal non premium tabs and get roughly the same result, since as mentionned above, unless you play the entire league, you're not gonna get enough of these to need an actual dedicated tab.

The only real point of justified anger imo is blighted maps, this shit should have been fixed back in Blight league and it's a shame they never fixed it until they released a tab(granted it does make the tab well worth it since it does that, plus all the oils and catalysts, and it lets you do Cassia annointments from the tab directly and trade oils without vendoring, so it's solid value, making it ironically the "best" tab of the new batch by far).

But delirum/metamorph tabs are about as useful as essences tab, which is not very useful at all. Once they add a way to drop shit directly in the tabs though it'll be kinda worth it I guess.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I find the essence tab pretty useful as I save them all for crafting. I end up with quite a few and it's handy to just click and upgrade every week or so.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I find the essence tab pretty useful as I save them all for crafting. I end up with quite a few and it's handy to just click and upgrade every week or so.
I basically sell them all and in the 2-3weeks I generally play a league, it makes like, an exalt total maybe. I could just not loot essences and not really notice any difference, so the tab is just there cause I had too many points.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Did this get fixed?
It did not. I'm currently running a build based on it and am basically afking all the bosses because nothing does any damage. I've never actually tried to kill Sirus on HC because apparently he's full of bugs that just randomly kill you but I might try it this time.

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I basically sell them all and in the 2-3weeks I generally play a league, it makes like, an exalt total maybe. I could just not loot essences and not really notice any difference, so the tab is just there cause I had too many points.

Everyone in my guild thought I was mental when I said I pick them up..

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Few thoughts/opinions:

1. Stash Tab Issue - the main reason this is an issue is because at ExileCon Chris explicitly said they would not have a system where every league has a stash tab. And they did just exactly that. That's why people are angry and upset. I bought all three but let's get real these are really not worth it. I bought them because I have nothing else to spend my GGG bucks on, which I have thousands since I bought a div card. The blight tab is nice because of the easy means of upgrading but the maps not being searchable in the map tab is garbage. Delerium and Metamorph is pretty worthless tab wise. A lot of these tabs could also be fixed to be made much more efficient. Look at the fragment tab - breach, uber elder, atziri, uber atziri, legion... all part of the one tab.

2. League - Not the worst ever, but it's bad. Why GGG creates such intense complexity around systems that are inherantly simple is beyond me. All they needed to do was create a garden with pre-defined plots and pre-wired or whatever. You just plant the seeds like incubators in legion that hatch after X maps or X mobs killed. Problem solved. Make something special for the T2/T3/T4 seeds, but this? Fucking disperses, storage tanks, wires all over the place with pylons everywhere causing a tangled mess? Just ridiculous. They basically created a peanut and jelly sandwich and made it a 700 step process.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fair point. I was disliking that Desecrate and VD fired at the same time means no VD. Which is intuitive. Somehow Barrage or Barrage Support bypasses this?!?

Even then, I wasn't liking the delay between balls spawning and stuff dying. Is there a way to fix that delay? I've seen some builds with DD mixed in the links.

I mean you have a similar ramp, although arguably smoother, with CoC VD. Barrage is just an illusion via attack speed like when Kythik and I thought awakened spell cascade gave more corpses. ASC is more dps because more balls pop from 10 corpses.

DD is the way to fix that and it’s arguably more dps on spellslinger. It may lower dps on arcanist due to mechanics. It won’t fire off at same time like spellslinger.

I don’t think VD balls benefit from projectile speed.

Last edited:

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Does the Temple of Atzoatl Atziri split into the full reflect form? I really should have thought about this before leveling that room up to level 3, Mjolner Arc obviously doesn't deal with reflect.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Does the Temple of Atzoatl Atziri split into the full reflect form? I really should have thought about this before leveling that room up to level 3, Mjolner Arc obviously doesn't deal with reflect.

Yes she does. I think temples the hardest version as there's much less room to avoid stuff in.