Path of Exile

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you have a ton of currency? Prolly 99% better to just save up and buy it or something like it if you dont. Those types of things can take a lot of investment if youre unlucky
I have around 30ex and wanted to see if I could get lucky. Certainly don't need all of the perfect rolls this one has. This thing is super expensive!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is there a way to roll these mods still after the fossil nerf? They didn't get added to influence anywhere that I see, does that mean they are just gone, or can i spam frigid fossils to hit cold leech etc still?

Capture.PNG

Xevy

Log Wizard
Alt spam the hardest roll or fossil craft (probably the +3 gems) then everything else are lightning/crit harvest modifiers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fixed up my bladefall/bladeblast Kitava's Thirst chieftan. He's big fuckin'. Did T8 Sirus with one death because my mana flask ran out and I flame dashed myself out of charges. Definitely big DPS though, but you've got to still do the mechanics. All the Conqueror's I just full blast to death before they do anything. Kitava's Thirst definitely a sleeper item, hopefully some one better than me tries it out and makes some cool builds. Think frostbolt/ice nova is easily a go-to for it as Frostbolt gets over 100 mana very easily and the +gem corruptions on Kitava's are very cheap.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I uploaded my A6 Siris video (I was discussing this in guild chat). Gear is better, but still a long way to go. I have no idea what I'm doing during most of this but I facetanked most of this shit.

I hope to be able to do the same thing on the A8 version, then at that point, getting better gear is more just gravy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt you could do better than cospri's malice for getting around the 1-2 combo requirement of ice nova and frostbolt.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Those were split into the different conqueror prefixes.

The cold/fire/lightning leeched as life don't appear under any of the conqueror influences though, the only ones i can find on the market are still "subterranean"? I can't get the mod to roll from fossils after like 40 tries though, just bad luck or do you have to legit get them to drop from the delve nodes now?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any of CoC bros take a peek and see if I'm missing anything big currently? I know my rings and chest are shit, just waiting for the crafts to land right to replace it all unfortunately.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since i looked at your pob i take it you're trying to craft a ring with leech in which case you're stuck with subterranian i think.

It's an influence mod on amulets though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea that plan is not really gonna work out I don't think, since I pretty need to use a mark of the shaper as well. Which means I'd need to mass buy those rings with subterranean and then influence slam them until it hits elder. Sounds like way more work than just keeping life leech in my frostbolt link.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Crit strikes on your HoI intead of Hypthermia is a slight boost to dps, big boost to consistency.

Incursion mod on gloves for increased damage against chilled enemies.

You might want to consider incorporating Glancing Blows. You're right near all the nice shield nodes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't played since quitting super early in Metamorph league and all the atlas changes are new to me, so I was using this guide to get all the watchstones:

I did exactly what it said (except for unlocking the citadel in Glennach because no T2 maps dropped for me there let alone a T3, but I don't think it matters yet as I'm using 1 stone in Valdo's and 2 stones in Lex), but I have fuck all for maps going into the #5-8 section, actually zero when I started #5 and had to farm them just to get going at all. Now that I got #5 I'm back to having 0 usable maps for the next one. Did something change, just horrible luck on my end, or is there something I could have done wrong?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I haven't played since quitting super early in Metamorph league and all the atlas changes are new to me, so I was using this guide to get all the watchstones:

I did exactly what it said (except for unlocking the citadel in Glennach because no T2 maps dropped for me there let alone a T3, but I don't think it matters yet as I'm using 1 stone in Valdo's and 2 stones in Lex), but I have fuck all for maps going into the #5-8 section, actually zero when I started #5 and had to farm them just to get going at all. Now that I got #5 I'm back to having 0 usable maps for the next one. Did something change, just horrible luck on my end, or is there something I could have done wrong?

You can buy some from the atlas npc if you haven't.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I buy maps I need for first completion+bonus, yeah. She doesn't seem to sell any boosted ones that are needed for 'searching regions with X socketed watchstones' though.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
FYI

The Zana vendor chisels (20 for 12) is worth it right now. Chisels are < 1.66 ratio on the market.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Crit strikes on your HoI intead of Hypthermia is a slight boost to dps, big boost to consistency.

Incursion mod on gloves for increased damage against chilled enemies.

You might want to consider incorporating Glancing Blows. You're right near all the nice shield nodes.

Yea temple gloves is a good call, mine are pretty boring life+resist balls.

I do like the idea of glancing blows, but I think that would be a pretty major build rework to grab some nice block nodes, dump lycosidae for a real shield, and fix my accuray.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you go life, you can maybe go down enough to use an intuitive leap to get attack speed and accuracy nodes near Heartseeker. Honestly, the hardest gearing part for all CoC builds is accuracy. I did that on mine last league. Granted, it’s a lot of points and sorta knocks you out of fitting in cluster jewels.

Why is savior so cheap this league?!

Last edited:

Jox

Molten Core Raider
How do you tell if something is a temple item? It doesn't have the influence mark like shaper/elder/etc., is it just knowing what the base items are?