Path of Exile

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure I follow what that's about, is that saying you can set it so you can control click and send your shit into the appropriate tabs from 1 dump tab? without having to go to the maps tab > click, delve tab > click etc?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that affinities shit pretty much eliminates the need for quad tabs except for "shared" (leveling, usually) gear and probably if you self-craft a ton of shit to sell. HUGE fucking QOL change.

Now they just need some sort of AH and I'd probably never stop playing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Fuck. Does this mean I’m going to buy a few more quad tabs?! Probably.
At least 2-4 of my quads are not needed now. I did 30 blueprints after the change. Prior, it would have been 2-3 quads full of stuff. After, all of the Faust items and gems barely filled one. I'm rather surprised stash affinity wasn't an MTX as it's going to kill quad sales.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This helps them justify specialized new tabs every league. Though, I'm still not buying Blight, Metamorph, and Delirium tabs as those items easily fit into one regular tab.

I might buy a couple more quad tabs so I have 1ex(or 100c), 50c, 25c, 10c, and 5c rotating quad tabs.

Stash affinity is pretty cool. I would like an override hotkey to force the item into the current stash tab.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stash affinity is pretty cool. I would like an override hotkey to force the item into the current stash tab.

This would be great.

I honestly might buy the Blight & Delve tabs in the next Stash Tab Sale now.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Some guy posted a vid of Anomalous Infernal Blow, looked cool, wanted to see how reliable the chaining is.

Go to check market. 1 guy selling for 1.9 ex. Another guy 1 hour later for 15c but it's been up for a month. They're both offline soon after. Poe.ninja says the price is confidently 9c. WTF is going on? Is the league THAT fucking dead already that I can't even buy basic staples for fucking around with cool builds?

I'm pretty close to being finished with the league. Cold BV Pathfinder OP, btw, as long as you can remember to maintain flasks. Harder than it sounds. But I wanted to try alt gem quality shit before end of league because who knows wtf they're doing with it. Could go away for league like Harvest for a proper investment into core(the smart thing to do) and/or it could become rare as fuck and every replica and alt quality gem is 1 ex baseline.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, aura stacking needs to be removed from the game. It's a blight on the meta and a game as a whole. Every downside to HH existing is 10x worse with aura stacking. It's so bad, when was the last time you saw reddit complaining about HH?

I'm 50/50 on Delirium too. Like the jewels and items and such. Fractured map farming going core was a huge mistake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm done with the league. So, if anyone I know wants to use my semi-OP (450 aura effect) Aura-stacker gear set--minus a HH since both of them are loaned out--LMK. I may want it back in a month but I doubt it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Delve is gonna be real interesting. No crafting bench, no access to influenced items, no div cards, lot of uniques unavailable etc.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Given the timeframe, I’ll probably skip the event stuff. Maybe I’ll do a 50 in each one...