Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Unless you're doing alvas or some other juice for your 100% Deli maps i don't see what league mechanic has a better return than speed farming for harvests, valdo harbys or legions in watchamacallit zone anyway.
Until it gives you two mirrors, right you son of a bitch Kythik Kythik ?

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Fractured maps need alva for max profit. A tight filter + fast build doing legions with 10-12c investment is as good as fractured maps w/o alva. If one skips rituals they can probably get down to sub 3 minutes per map. I was only doing rituals if it had a good number of legion mobs within it or I had a delirium mirror. Both of my mirrors came from filling vessels in Dunes doing legions.

Farming harvests is painful. If one is okay with selling on TFT or enough crafting projects/know easy money uses for each harvest craft it's great. But, RNG can be painful and it really needs a group of people actively trading/helping each other. TFT is cancer and GGG needs to give us a tradeable item ala beast crafts. I know a guy that had a mirror tier item taken by a scammer with a ton of vouches. Last I looked, the entire TFT system seemed exploitable with minor scripting knowledge; make accounts, give your scam account vouches, scam, vouch for a new account, repeat.

• 3Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I never even knew these things existed in poe, they were removed before I started to play.

Were they as rare as mirrors back in the day? 800 exalts each on standard, fuck me.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never even knew these things existed in poe, they were removed before I started to play.

Were they as rare as mirrors back in the day? 800 exalts each on standard, fuck me.

Think they usually went for a couple ex each before GGG removed them. Ex/Eternal crafting was the main method to crafting mirror tier items back then since the only way to craft was alt spam, imprint with eternal then start slaming ex since there was no other crafting methods like fossils, essences, etc released yet.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
anyone happen to have played an aura stacker at end game this league still have their gear? im looking to buy a full set, have around 800ex which im hoping should be enough. if youre near end of league or quit already let me know, i just dont have the energy to hunt down everything/craft it myself

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
anyone happen to have played an aura stacker at end game this league still have their gear? im looking to buy a full set, have around 800ex which im hoping should be enough. if youre near end of league or quit already let me know, i just dont have the energy to hunt down everything/craft it myself
There's a path of exile trade group on facebook you can try. People buy/sell full builds there all the time. Beware of scams though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If my son ever has to write an essay on forcing a square peg through a round hole, I'm going to tell him to copy that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oh oh! They nerfed it but still no solution to having to risk scammers on discord if you want to buy a craft.

I was about to rage about them nerfing it so hard but in all reality it looks like it will be easier to find the add and add/remove crafts which is what most people wanted anyways. Annuls are going to go up in value a ton since there is no specific annuls and now people are going to be paying way more for the straight adds since they will be gambling with annuls and might lose the affixes they want. Oh, and this.

1615415156824.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You can't harvest slam influenced bases, it's dead boys.

Good fucking riddance. Maybe now the game can not revolve 99% around harvest.

• 3Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
probably another dev playing ssf said:
We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not.

Who's fucking doing this? To actual gear they care about.

• 3Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You can't harvest slam influenced bases, it's dead boys.

Good fucking riddance. Maybe now the game can not revolve 99% around harvest.

Or maybe they should make crafting fun instead of slamming your dick in a door for hours on end?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ultimately changes that needed to happen IF Harvest absolutely positively must stay in the game. But delivered with some of the most disconnected sentiments and backhanded complements ever.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They literally solved none of the problems they mentioned other than nerfing it. In reality, this was about cheap explosion chests or cheaper double influence chests running only 10ex or cheap tailwind And the fact remains you can’t do shit with it now. I forget, was remove/add life and such an annul mod? Those are gone right? Now it’s gonna be all about chasing that add influence mod craft on discord.

The bigger problem is that they didn’t solve the discord issue. “Player interaction.”

I think a better solution was to make harvest more common but make the crafts “soulbind” an item. My guess is that goes against their base design and they probably have no way of doing it technically.

And of course the bigger issue being that items you pick up are mostly shit anyway. Their crafting system outside of fossils is stupid anyway. And even fossils have been nerfed into chaos rolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would dig it up if I actually thought there was a chance GGG would implement this. I believe Balormage's idea 1-2 podcasts ago was to limit to 2 the amount of affixes that can be harvest crafted. No more perfect items. No more TFT discord because of lowered demand. However, doesn't fix that every high end item is finished by Harvest.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They literally solved none of the problems they mentioned other than nerfing it. In reality, this was about cheap explosion chests or cheaper double influence chests running only 10ex or cheap tailwind And the fact remains you can’t do shit with it now. I forget, was remove/add life and such an annul mod? Those are gone right? Now it’s gonna be all about chasing that add influence mod craft on discord.

The bigger problem is that they didn’t solve the discord issue. “Player interaction.”

I think a better solution was to make harvest more common but make the crafts “soulbind” an item. My guess is that goes against their base design and they probably have no way of doing it technically.

And of course the bigger issue being that items you pick up are mostly shit anyway. Their crafting system outside of fossils is stupid anyway. And even fossils have been nerfed into chaos rolls.
Didn't they fix tailwind boots by removing the crit tag? Or are they still easy?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
These changes probably just pushed me into trying Diablo 4 because POE just cannot have their game be fun for casuals. It has to hurt to play.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity