Path of Exile

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
As long as they avoid PoE2 being the D3 to their D2

PoE2 need to avoid having Chris Wilson anything to do with the game features and mechanics. Tencent need to step in and wave their big dick ownership stake and tell Chris to stay in his office and just keeping writing delusional manifestos for the memes

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
PoE2 need to avoid having Chris Wilson anything to do with the game features and mechanics. Tencent need to step in and wave their big dick ownership stake and tell Chris to stay in his office and just keeping writing delusional manifestos for the memes
That's how you get D3s

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That's how you get D3s

The fuck it is. D3 was *almost* good. The AH was a great idea.....until they fucked it up by having a real money version and then making drop rates abysmal to force you into the AH experience. If they would have kept the AH for gold, kept everything tradeable, and then supported the economy by coming out with different TRADEABLE ways to craft or customize your character then they would be in a totally different spot right now.

Instead they took the path of least resistance by eliminating trade and ramping up class specific drops to 11. They are fucking retards.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah apart from the terrible itemization, cringe SJW infected story and piles of unused skills... it was almost good.

They're already doing some of it to original POE. A lot.

I love when suit hacks and "artists" make games.

"We are noticing an upward trend on social media of Unicorns, better make a Doom guy suit and sell that."

Toxic masculinity is killing our company!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PoE 2 is gonna be 7 new acts. That’s it. My guess is that reality smacks them in the face and they opt to either ditch the OG ascendancies or just make reworks for each and stay at current amount of ascendancies. (I raise you battlemage for inquis as proof of this somewhat.)

Then when PoE 1 acts are easier/faster to level they’ll nerf the shit out of poe1 acts xp or something.

there will be a new endgame because we are progressing in time, and probably a few new maps but mostly all the same. My guess is that somehow the myth of Sirus and Maven gets intertwined and a new eldritch horror descends. Zana plays a role somehow.

i do think people’s hopes are way too high on this. Nothing will be done about trade, group content, etc. and most of the league bloat will just roll into poe2. My guess is 2022 at earliest. Hell, I’m willing to wager that new skills will be minimal and just some graphical upgrades to existing skills. It’s basically a fresh coat of paint and that’s it.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Considering everything they do is normally a copy/paste job thinly veiled as new mechanics it's guaranteed we'll see the exact same shit in PoE 2. All they'll do is give it a gloss coat and call it new.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I start a league in SSF, decide to port to trade, haven't play any characters in trade, what happens to any atlas progression I made in SSF?

Considering trying SSF next league. Or maybe as far as SSF as I can stomach.

Pretty sure if you "migrate all" you'll basically continue as you were on trade league and turn your SSF into a fresh account. If you only migrate then thats just the character and whatever it has on/in inventory not atlas progression or stash.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
At some point we need to fight zana. Like she’ll end up being pissed we ended sirus and she’s gonna come for us . ‘Dominated by Zana’ rares will randomly teleport you into new maps and drop pre nerf harvest crafts that you have to use on the spot

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I bet I could search Dominated by Zana right now and find some cringe-worthy shit.

• 1Weird Boner

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
ok i finally figured out why i was making maven so hard. righteous fire in that last phase is really really bad idea, if u have old man reflexes and cant be bothered to dodge that moving beam. fight became infinitely easier when i turned it off there. the debuff from that beam puts ur resistances at basically zero. edit - actually its not resistances, the beam just disables your regen. still, bad for rf lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I really like how there has been a complete silence from GGG since the harvest nerfs were announced. Fits their MO perfectly. They always do that. After big nerfs reveal they go mute for a week or two and then start responding to random things, completely ignoring the flashback.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I really like how there has been a complete silence from GGG since the harvest nerfs were announced. Fits their MO perfectly. They always do that. After big nerfs reveal they go mute for a week or two and then start responding to random things, completely ignoring the flashback.
pot kettle, blah blah blah.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Like how Bex announced the timeline for the next league the first day after that weekend?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
ok i finally figured out why i was making maven so hard. righteous fire in that last phase is really really bad idea, if u have old man reflexes and cant be bothered to dodge that moving beam. fight became infinitely easier when i turned it off there. the debuff from that beam puts ur resistances at basically zero. edit - actually its not resistances, the beam just disables your regen. still, bad for rf lol
What's your in-combat method for turning off RF?