Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People have figured out that you can save someone from the infinite load and eventual disconnect on zoning by party inviting them, so anyone playing semi-organized in parties or via discord can just stay online nearly forever.

So that's how you see people in maps already. Let the RMT flow.
Its kind of a crock of shit tbh. It begs the question about a lot of shit.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The wild part is half the people quit already for the day, and yet they are still having all these issues.

1618625392515.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
A lot of people have been speculating about streamer accounts being given better loot seeds for years.

This shit doesnt help with that little theory

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea this doesn't feel like a capacity problem. I dicked around with the party invite thing and it seems to work 100% of the time - if you zone and it stalls out just have someone invite you and you'll load in instantly. So it's an actual code problem someplace.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yea this doesn't feel like a capacity problem. I dicked around with the party invite thing and it seems to work 100% of the time - if you zone and it stalls out just have someone invite you and you'll load in instantly. So it's an actual code problem someplace.

small indy company bro take it easy

Xevy

Log Wizard
The scape goating the 10 fucking streamers with queue prio. "Better loot seeds for streamers". "They disconnect less than me!"

Motherfuckers the league has been out 6.4 hours and people hit maps one hour ago. It's shit for everyone. It takes less than 2 hours for the pros to hit maps and it took them almost 5.

I'd rather the streamers get to reconnect faster so at least I can watch some one play until they disconnect while I reconnect.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The scape goating the 10 fucking streamers with queue prio. "Better loot seeds for streamers". "They disconnect less than me!"

Motherfuckers the league has been out 6.4 hours and people hit maps one hour ago. It's shit for everyone. It takes less than 2 hours for the pros to hit maps and it took them almost 5.

I'd rather the streamers get to reconnect faster so at least I can watch some one play until they disconnect while I reconnect.

bro you’re not a streamer, you don't have to do this

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Naw..that ain't full retard on our part. Its bad business. I fucking hate streamers. I never watch that shit.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Some of the streamers entire groups are getting priority.

Nonetheless, its a bad look, period. I can guarantee you that GGG is going to address this and undo it and apologize.

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

You play this game enough that you should know how vital the initial launch rush is for establishing your economy.

People like Mathil and whoever getting queue priority doesn't matter.

Empyreans entire group getting priority sort of matters.

Being able to survive the zone DC's via party invite really matters. Organized groups already mostly dictate the economy, and this is just going throw that in to turbo mode.

I don't race really, but can you imagine the level of butthurt for people that do want to try and compete for 100 or whatever when they can't play and their competition can?

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Took a break after crashing so much. Anyone wanna be my invite buddy? Can we just stay parties the whole time and it fixes it? Or do you have to be in same zone etc?

Caeden

You play this game enough that you should know how vital the initial launch rush is for establishing your economy.

People like Mathil and whoever getting queue priority doesn't matter.

Empyreans entire group getting priority sort of matters.

Being able to survive the zone DC's via party invite really matters. Organized groups already mostly dictate the economy, and this is just going throw that in to turbo mode.

I don't race really, but can you imagine the level of butthurt for people that do want to try and compete for 100 or whatever when they can't play and their competition can?
Falling on deaf ears man....he's a fucking cheerleader for them. They do zero wrong.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Empy trying to justify that bs was really really dumb. He shoulda just said as long as ggg allows it Im gonna keep doin it, srry guys. Made path of mathh look like the good guy and that is hard to do

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Empy trying to justify that bs was really really dumb. He shoulda just said as long as ggg allows it Im gonna keep doin it, srry guys. Made path of mathh look like the good guy and that is hard to do

It was funny because Empy went after this "Life isn't fair" approach, and started giving a bunch of examples people can't help like BEING BORN IN AFRICA NOT BEING FAIR. LOL. What a dumbfuck. He compares a bunch of shit one cannot control with GGGs decision for streamer priority.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Falling on deaf ears man....he's a fucking cheerleader for them. They do zero wrong.
I don't think so, I just think the bitching about this game is amplified 100000000x by crybabies who don't play or have delusions of PoE grandeur and think they're gonna be clearing T19 Deliriums week 2.

This is a bad launch. Is this the worst launch? Nope. I can't remember if it was delirium or metamorph, but you got disconnected just as much except the game play in between was laggy as fuck. This is probably number 2 that I can recall, but if you remember people thought Heist was "THE WORST LAUNCH OF ALL TIME".

I don't know how they weren't ready this time as they didn't even break their peak steam numbers (154k peak this launch vs 157k last launch). I'm annoyed and shit, but people literally want a hard reset on this league which is omega-level retarded. Dudes in softcore are just hitting 70, so even the best of the best are doing fucking awful. Do they have an advantage? Yeah. But as it stands it's like a 2 hour advantage. This game isn't balanced around racers so who gives a fuck about first. The conglomerates will always be #1 whether they have prio or not and that's just the way it is. It's a matter of man-hours and poopsockery.

I'm not their cheerleader, I'm just sick of always clicking any post here or reddit and it's "GAME IS RUINED CUZ _____ MAYBE NEXT LEAGUE! D4 HERE I COME" and the like. Please, just fucking get out of the community.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Faggotry