Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I thought that thing was bugged and didn't even scale with chaos damage properly?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Please clarify. I wouldn't expect "increased chaos damage" to effect it anyway.

There was some thing about wither or any other source of increased chaos damage taken not actually working last patch. Dunno if they fixed it or not yet?

And yea this late in a league prices are nonsense on literally everything cause no one is playing.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
poe.ninja's prices seem off even for currency

My Rabbit's Foot Card is now worth a hell of a lot more but poe.ninja shows it at 5c because the first 2-3 fakers have it listed for 5c. But its about 10-25c each now

Last edited:

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I bought several crusader orbs recently and ninja keeps saying they're ~77 (which is 0.5ex) but every time I check they are 0.6 or 0.7 with no price fixers. When they were at 0.6 I didn't see many at that price. Never seen one for 0.5 lately. The last one I bought was priced in chaos for 100c and there were like five up at that price at the time.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure it'll be patched now that it's getting out but Strength of Blood can give complete dmg immunity.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea you can do some similar stuff with Fulcrum and Milagaro's to reflect freeze/shock and scale "negative" shock effect to 100% for damage immunity and 60% action speed from being "frozen" etc.

Probably be a patch after the weekend to remove all of it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I caught up on some PoE2 - it's going to use the same client and presumably server code.

It was a good run bros.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
PoE2 is just a new campaign and some updated textures/models, it feeds in to the same existing endgame as now.

The gem/socket overhaul though will change the entire game.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Heist event sucks huge penis.

The XP is slower than fresh league start in the campaign because of the weird way they turn off XP in heist. You basically just ignore every mob on the way out because prior to level 50 you're so slow that your XP is turned off entirely by that point.

Rogues gain essentially 0 XP prior to 50, can't drop any rogue gear prior to 68, no flasks, no bench. No endgame to look forward to.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

The XP is slower than fresh league start in the campaign because of the weird way they turn off XP in heist. You basically just ignore every mob on the way out because prior to level 50 you're so slow that your XP is turned off entirely by that point.

Rogues gain essentially 0 XP prior to 50, can't drop any rogue gear prior to 68, no flasks, no bench. No endgame to look forward to.
I watched some Heist event streams for the portal and just the xp thing really turned me off from even giving it a go. Of course heist doors has some to do with it too.

Delve league was atleast decent for a bit. Got to level 70 even whitout a plan or build or anything going in to it.
Not even concidering trying gauntlets anymore, i've learned i suck too much.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider

I got a quicksilver and a tabula around level 15. Made it to 22 and had enough.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
I got a quicksilver and a tabula around level 15. Made it to 22 and had enough.
I didn't play Delve league or Heist League and usually forget to use my sulfite in new leagues so was sort of interested in doing these just to get more knowledgeable about them. I have also really only ever gone into Heist to get Frost Sentries on spectre builds.

I got level 85 on cold dot occultist in endless delve. I went CI too early and then just struggled being stuck around 3.5k ES when I should have waited for a better chest at least and gotten to 6k+. Overall it was pretty fun and I finally got used to the flares/dynamite and stopped dying to darkness like an idiot.

This gauntlet is first time I made it passed The Weaver. First on a Spectral Helix Champion who ended up dying at lvl 48 to Innocence. Next I did a minion spam necro, skeletons, animate weapons, and reaper. Made it to level 61 and died to Deodre because my network hiccuped and I just don't have the reflex to try and log out.

Got to level 7 in Endless Heist and decided the mystery box wasn't worth it. Heist is just boring as fuck to me.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heist the next league to gtfo? Put all those alternate gems and bases in all the other content please. Replica uniques spread out to the remaining content.

A man can dream.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Heist the next league to gtfo? Put all those alternate gems and bases in all the other content please. Replica uniques spread out to the remaining content.

A man can dream.
I actually don't mind Heist too much (outside of lvling the dudes there), as something to do on occasion. But then again I play POE like old people fuck: slow and sloppy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
This heist event is the most GGG thing GGG could do. Take the worst part of the game, early levels, and make it even worse? Sign me up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I saw a Ziz video where he says 'I never met anybody who didn't like heist' and I couldn't tell if he was sarcastic. Thanks for clarifying