Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They really need some consolation prize for that shit. Like give me some boxes or something. I can't imagine getting my first mirror drop in an event.
1640193470313.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kinda don't care about MTX after a certain point. Would prefer support could be better targeted. Div cards like that, but the entry point was way too high. And AFAIK, they're no longer doing them.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
At this point I would pay them money in a gofundme that just said "WE WILL FIX TRADE FOR XXXX DOLLARS!"

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing the league and want my HH? I should have asked a few weeks ago but I forgot.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm still playing but I would do the same thing with it if one had dropped for me. RMT it :emoji_grinning:

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I don't why they don't just merge the event stuff with the seasonal characters at the end of it. Like who the fuck cares. It won't wreck the economy. Just let us enjoy the game that much more.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Nah I know I'm a broken record lol. As much as I enjoy this game it also aggrevates me more then any other game. Except for demon souls. Fuck that pile shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone far enough in to the Atlas Invasion event to know if the bonus bosses can get tagged with metamorph? I'm just curious if just one made on a map could have like five bosses worth of shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Invasion is pretty fun, but the novelty is gonna wear off pretty quick in maps with the big bosses not dropping their loot tables. 0 reason at all to ever interact with atziri or shaper etc which is kinda lame.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As a shitter it's a littler murdery and running through the some of these story areas after dying is a pain in the dick. "Respawn at checkpoint" is actually a hell of a walk sometimes!

Overall though it's not bad for a fuck around event.