Path of Exile

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone find any resource for either WHERE to farm specific archnemesis mod drops or which map MODS cause certain ones to be more prevalent? I'm running into road blocks on specific ones I was looking for. (echoist and vampiric mainly)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Treant horde + 3 whatevers is all you need to know about archnemesis heh.

Treant is just in another league entirely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Treant horde + 3 whatevers is all you need to know about archnemesis heh.

Treant is just in another league entirely.
That is good to note. I've been hoarding most of my combos and wondering what I should start doing with them

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't got a trent drop yet, must be higher tier maps. I wish there was a better way to organize them or even just delete the lower ones you picked up and don't need. I ran out of room at one point cause early on I just picked them all up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Treant is a combo recipe from a couple of the base ones, can't remember what they are off the top of my head unfortunately. But adding rewards to all minions is just nuts, it's S+ tier no matter which other combos you add with it.

Specific nemesis organs drop from monsters with similar modifiers. So if you need frenzy organs you need to kill mobs with haste or quick affixes, if you need toxic you need to kill vaal snake mobs etc. I don't have all the specifics of which mob in which map drops what, but that's the general gist.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
You can make the Treant Horde really early. I think it was the first higher recipe/combo I made. Also, I just typically keep one of each of the lower types and randomly run the extras in maps where I am not trying a specific recipe. It is still free loot!

I just ran an Assassin with two others for a new recipe and got my first Exalt drop of the league on the first one. Feels good, man.

Borzak

Ran a tier 3 map and got a treat deal to drop, first one. I've gotten several synthised and ractures pieces on doing random ones to get rid of some of the ones I need to get rid of.

OK, rolled a few that were near instant death. Guess I'll start running recipes and paying attention.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
By far and away the best and easiest Archnemesis recipe I've been running is...

1st: Gargantuan, Vampiric, Echoist, Soul Conduit (Get a Rejuvenating and Mirror Image)
2nd: SomethingElseHere, SomethingElseHere, Vampiric, Deadeye (Get an Assassin)
3rd: SomethingElseHere, Toxic, Sentinel, Steel-Infused (Get Treant Horde)
4th: Treant Horde, Mirror Image, Rejuvenating, Assassin (Get Currency Explosion)

Got my first ex today off Assassin, Treant, gargantuan, and echo. Satisfying pop.

Edit:

Assassin is Deadeye + Vampiric
Treant is Toxic + Sentinel + Steel-Infused.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Borzak

Someone on reddit posted a program to scan your screen and tell you what recipes you have available. Sounds pretty skethy to me.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone on reddit posted a program to scan your screen and tell you what recipes you have available. Sounds pretty skethy to me.
Are you talking about the AHK? All it does it put the regex automatically in the search bar, I don't know how illegal it is but it sure seems you could get banned for it. I'm using it, but also not that much. I normally just do the highlighted items on my alch and go

Does anyone know how to hide the ghost dance effect on the character?

Borzak

Are you talking about the AHK? All it does it put the regex automatically in the search bar, I don't know how illegal it is but it sure seems you could get banned for it. I'm using it, but also not that much. I normally just do the highlighted items on my alch and go

Does anyone know how to hide the ghost dance effect on the character?

• 1Like

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes, I've got that, but in order to get the Mirror Image, you need Echoist. Apparently there were some people speculating that certain map mods or possibly certain maps that may weight rare mobs to drop those more often. I was just curious if anyone had heard anything more on that or not. I have about 6 Treant, 2 Assasin, and a couple Rejuvs saved up. I'm just not able to make any of the Mirror Images yet.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there something weird with Hexblast? I bought a level 21 crackling lance gem for 5c last week. There's TWO level 21 Hexblast available atm for 2 ex. There's so little data available, poe.ninja doesn't even list level 21 hexblast nor any of its alt qualities.

No one's playing crackling lance, that's why I used it for comparison. And they're both level 28. A popular skill, explosive arrow, is 30c.

Borzak

Hit burnout pretty hard. I don't know if it's the league or playing the character I rolled. I guess I'll take a break and roll another character after a while. Not a fna of doing the story so soon.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hit burnout pretty hard. I don't know if it's the league or playing the character I rolled. I guess I'll take a break and roll another character after a while. Not a fna of doing the story so soon.
Happened to me fast in Scourge; I never came back that league at all, and I put about 200 hours in a couple of other ARPGS lol. I am a little more invested in this league more so because of the Atlas changes than the league content.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Still burned out here. Playing other less demanding games on and off and have taken on more at work as I’m looking to take early retirement, that’s made playing Poe leagues a non-starter.

Also really don’t want to give GGG a penny more as I don’t agree with much of Wilson’s way of thinking. I do miss the loot filter sound of exalts dropping however.

That said, I’ll probably try Poe 2.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
beat the two new league bosses (very fire fights for a change!). However für A8 or Maven I lack punch (not very good playing those two). I love crafting but in POE the absurd amount of currency you need to farm for crafting or buying endgame items plus the heavy rng involved is disheartening. I also fail at at just farming currency and by stuff, the market seems to grow faster than I can farm ex/c.
Also, that might be nitpicking, but a lof of skills are super nice on paper with good values, but the skill mechanic is unreliable, e.g. how spectral helix attacks and manages to out spiral a boss now and then.
Overall the league has been very generous with maps and drops so far. As someone mentioned earlier, I had 20c just from act 1-10, which never happened before. At his point its just I am too lazy to rework the atlas passives and farm for more gear. Might look at lost ark instead.