Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only problem I've had with GGG and it's not really a GGG problem. It's they get a huge number of supporter pack sales before the league is released. Not all leagues are all that great and you already paid. I waited till this league went off without major problems before I bought one. If people want to spend a ton of money on visual MTX fine with me. But a number of people (again not GGGs problem) think they are entitled to XYZ.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Omniscience amulet is 100% getting removed or heavily nerfed. What the fuck even is this thing lmao and how did they think it would be okay.

Easy 10x damage increase for any elemental build at nearly no opportunity cost other than having to fix your accuracy if you're an attack build.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's great. Combined with the staff there's potentially insane combos that probably haven't been discovered publicly yet. Mathil's using it with his Cumstorm build right now and has gear you would've destroyed any other league in every slot giving him 170 pen and all res. Pretty neat item.

"Oh you think most rares are trash? Now you have to think about every item twice before selling it to Lily, bitch!" Chris rolling Reddit again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The best part of the amulet is ESL speakers getting another lesson in the fun times that is English.

There is a downside, you lose suffixes on other pieces that you wouldn't have otherwise spent on attributes.

I'm not saying it's balanced though, I haven't played around with it yet as my builds have been dot builds.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The best part of the amulet is ESL speakers getting another lesson in the fun times that is English.

There is a downside, you lose suffixes on other pieces that you wouldn't have otherwise spent on attributes.

I'm not saying it's balanced though, I haven't played around with it yet as my builds have been dot builds.

meh you don't lose many suffixes considering a lot of builds need to fix stats with a few pieces anyways

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both new amulets are insanely good, and they're affordable so pretty much everyone is using one or the other.

Borzak

Tier 2 beach map drop doing nemesis. Not a recipe I just put in random ones I was trying to thin my unwanted stuff on the nemesis folder. Had no idea I had to look it up. They killed me and I ran back to check for no reason, all the map mobs were already dead. Apparently they died as I did and it was laying on the ground. All my luck for the league now gone. Just realised my accuracy no longer 100%.

ScreenGG.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know if the new bosses are quest state locked? Can you enter a portal for the Searing Exarch if you haven't killed Black Star?

I've got 36 challenges done in HC but died doing the Elderslayers. No one in HC will run the fight because there's something wrong with the damage from Drox's Fist. I'm thinking I might just roll up on SC to buy completions to the last 2 challenges but don't know if I'll be able to get into the Exarch fight for it's conditionals without going through the entire story line again.

Borzak

Vaal lightning strike 23 quality 1.3ex for the first one and then 4.5ex and up. Guess I should have bought some earlier lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright you POB warriors help me out here. I can't get it to tell me anything but Ichimonji is my BIS weapon, but literally no one uses them in any similar aurastack champion setups and they can't all be wrong can they? I feel like I'm missing something or configuring something wrong in POB cause intuitively dreamfeather+paradoxica should be heaps better, or am I really just underestimating how strong 10% buff effect is?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Drox is 100% bugged in that invitation. Really weird they haven't addressed it since Steelmage got blasted by it like day 3. Then there's numerous videos of it happening to "unkillable" characters. I ripped my first Elderslayer invitation too because you think it's the big fist that will kill you. Nope, it's the little ones. I'd like to know how much damage they're doing in raw numbers. I believe this is the ability:

1645570062022.png

So almost double damage of whatever his attack is. The worst part is he drops banners all over making all the other Elders super tanky when you come back in. Definitely one you just run white the first time. If you can burn them down in isolation fast enough it's not too bad, but any AE mods or extra damage mods and Drox will blast you.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Drox is 100% bugged in that invitation. Really weird they haven't addressed it since Steelmage got blasted by it like day 3. Then there's numerous videos of it happening to "unkillable" characters. I ripped my first Elderslayer invitation too because you think it's the big fist that will kill you. Nope, it's the little ones. I'd like to know how much damage they're doing in raw numbers. I believe this is the ability:

View attachment 399698

So almost double damage of whatever his attack is. The worst part is he drops banners all over making all the other Elders super tanky when you come back in. Definitely one you just run white the first time. If you can burn them down in isolation fast enough it's not too bad, but any AE mods or extra damage mods and Drox will blast you.

Are the elderslayers boosted this expac? They seem a hell of a lot harder than they used to be, even though I've been able to do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the first time the Elderslayer invitation has been added, so who knows if they borked some #'s there when they made that. I believe it was two expansions ago you could actually roll Conq citadels, which was the only buff I'm aware of in terms of hp/damage. There's also a Maven passive that allows people to make the mobs +2 levels which makes Conqs have something crazy like 60m base hp or some crazy shit so that can definitely get out of hand if you then roll more life and %life as ES. The Conqs in the standalone Citadels are the same as they were for the last two leagues as far as I've noticed. Drox may have gotten a guaranteed invuln phase to shield now as I could have sworn you could 100 to 0 him previously but I can't this league.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright you POB warriors help me out here. I can't get it to tell me anything but Ichimonji is my BIS weapon, but literally no one uses them in any similar aurastack champion setups and they can't all be wrong can they? I feel like I'm missing something or configuring something wrong in POB cause intuitively dreamfeather+paradoxica should be heaps better, or am I really just underestimating how strong 10% buff effect is?

Finally figured it out: global accuracy bonus on ichimonji vs local accuracy bonus on dreamfeathers was causing total accuracy to fall below my HP and turning off precise technique.

What a pain in the ass node lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user