Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
sold them both..4/5 on the way to mageblood...don't know what i'd do with it but it works with freakin everything
That's an interesting point: people have been saying headhunter shouldn't still be a chase unique after all these years, and GGG finally did something about that organically. Kind of.

I actually like what they've done with a lot of these new uniques though. Squire, Mageblood, Stasis Prison (though this one might be changed to be less... esoteric? Dunno), Omni/Ashes, the jewels for ascendancies/keystones... all great stuff. Even that new warcry helmet has me seriously contemplating doing another warcry+earthshatter/some other slam build at some point in the future...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ashes isn't worth its current price. Who the fuck is paying 50+ exalts for that?

No build-enabling item should cost that much.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think i got pretty lucky :D
View attachment 414072
Dropped 2 in 5 invites, 2 ubers, 3 reg. Got 1 from each kind and had one i bought earlier.
Grats

mister rogers middle finger GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ashes isn't worth its current price. Who the fuck is paying 50+ exalts for that?

No build-enabling item should cost that much.

Agreed. You can make a +2 neck for a fraction of the cost, but people are stuck in 3.17 still because 'no nerfs' and just mindlessly think it's their best in slot.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Agreed. You can make a +2 neck for a fraction of the cost, but people are stuck in 3.17 still because 'no nerfs' and just mindlessly think it's their best in slot.
I actually want it for the quality res efficiency, but 50ex is just silly. Even 25 is too much.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Posting my atlas tree per request from guild chat. I had synthesis was only for the map drops but i'm speced out of it and doing just the +2 to map mods as I farm nothing but crimson temple for days solely for apoth cards.

edit: removed outdated map

Last edited:

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those 6 points on the left are quite the eyesore. Could connect for as little as 2 on the right.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I never optimized it and I started on the left. Good call. Did I miss anything?

View attachment 414287
How does Singular focus perform in your oppinion? And don't you like Wrath of the cosmos? And 2% strongbox reopenable vs 0.5% chance for map dupli is up for debate.
Otherwise you can save 2 points by doing this

1653655651967.png

Also what scarabs do you run? I assume not expedition since you have all the extra spawn chance nodes

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
How does Singular focus perform in your oppinion? And don't you like Wrath of the cosmos? And 2% strongbox reopenable vs 0.5% chance for map dupli is up for debate.
Otherwise you can save 2 points by doing this

View attachment 414342
Also what scarabs do you run? I assume not expedition since you have all the extra spawn chance nodes

I just despeced singular focus. It's ass. Every time I opened a carto box (2 spawned in 15 maps) it dropped nothing but scraps and whetstones. It's a trash node. Also, in 15 maps run, I got 1 favored map. I think, honestly, the node is busted.

Thanks for the pointer. Didn't see that connection.

I run exped scarabs sometimes (but not rusted), but mainly carto, ambush, harby, and beast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
I need a build. I can’t stomach the Skeleton mages play style. I’ll be practically starting from scratch as I tried to craft a +2 minion wand and came up short.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is how long it took me to do the fucking essence challenge
3x

Capture.PNG

• 2Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I need a build. I can’t stomach the Skeleton mages play style. I’ll be practically starting from scratch as I tried to craft a +2 minion wand and came up short.

Can't go wrong with deadeye trinity and your choice of attack skill. Helix is probably the strongest on raw numbers alone and requires the least amount of gear, but lightning strike/molten strike both work just fine as well, or even spectral throw.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so fucking poor that I actually got excited when tabula dropped today, so now I can finally have a 6 link. This league is fucking me in the ass so hard it's almost unreal. Maybe it's payback for me shitting on the game the past few years.

• 1Solidarity

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
excited about this farruls/badge discharge build I’ve almost got the gear for. I love that the new amulets have pushed badge price down to 50c lol. Also farruls only 2ex wtf?
22 charge discharge, I’m expecting screen sized aoe insta pops. My pob showing 20mil shaper dps discharge hits( 10mil actual dps cuz of cooldown).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Should be fun. Discharge is hilarious after the rework, but so many avoid it because of the charge generation and DPS uptime issues.

A lot of those kinds of uniques have really gotten pushed out by how crazy rare gear can be now, chests especially.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had a CoC Arc/Discharge Inquisitor last league and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for bossing, but even t16 red maps it would literally one shot the boss. I was running some spensy shit though like Omni with the triple damage staff. Could probably still get away with the staff just need really good res rolls.

Already feeling burned out. Got too much too fast. Picked a character to start I knew could do everything and it did. Now I've got 100mdps bosser with A tier clear and 40 ex and no will to play anything anymore. Leagues recently have just been too rewarding for us poopsockers. Gotta feel good for the normies though, I literally hit harvest 65% of my maps right now. That's a lot of power for the average joe as long as they put forth a LITTLE effort to learn how to craft/what to craft with it.