Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lot of demand for it at this point in the league. It might drop in a few weeks if it follows the same trend as last league. But who knows with this botched start?

Xevy

Log Wizard
If I were a betting man I'd stock up on Mythic Orbs. They allow you to target single unique bases and they said they're looking at tainted currency to get buffed. Most likely they'll keep rates the same and buff the drop rates, but if they revert some Mythic Orbs are still a 1/50 chance to upgrade an item to its unique counterpart. People obviously have accounted for this as if you search for good rare bases with good corrupts/double corrupts to Mythic Orb, the bases alone are like 1-3 divines. +Aura Champion shields, +Gem Saint's Hauberks, +Frenzy gloves, etc etc.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
First big win of the league, expedition is so good. Also don't sleep on speccing lab trials and/or running labs, very profitable because nobody likes to run them.

firstWin.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lot of demand for it at this point in the league. It might drop in a few weeks if it follows the same trend as last league. But who knows with this botched start?

It started dropping almost to the day after week 1 last league, and it only peaked at just over 1000 chaos. And it was just as meta.... We're currently at about 2700c and no dropping in sight

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lab helm enchants are fairly diverse right now and a lot of enchants on the right base are 3Div+. Labbing is always great and the Uber Uber helm labs are almost guaranteed profit if you have the bases ready. Some stuff like Damage Penetrates if you haven't killed recently on boots is great just on ilvl 86+ white boots. I usually do a few days where I do 30-50 labs, but wait for a 7 room day. Last few days have been meh.

Uber labs are especially rare since they no longer come from Harvest.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

This is still underwhelming.

Archnemesis Modifier Changes
  • Toxic: Now has +25% to Chaos Resistance against Damage over Time (previously 40%).
  • Chaosweaver: No longer has +10% to maximum Chaos Resistance, or Immune to Wither. Instead, it now has 60% reduced Wither Duration on Self.
  • Flameweaver: No longer has +10% to maximum Fire Resistance, and now has 50% reduced effect of Scorch (previously 80%).
  • Frostweaver: No longer has +10% to maximum Cold Resistance, and now has 50% reduced effect of Cold Ailments (previously 80%).
  • Stormweaver: No longer has +10% to maximum Lightning Resistance, and now has 50% reduced effect of Lightning Ailments (previously 80%).
  • Assassin: Now has 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes (previously 70%).
  • Deadeye: No longer has 60% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently, or 200% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently.
  • Incendiary: No longer has +50% to Fire Resistance, or 60% less Duration of Ignites on Self. Instead, it now has +30% to Fire Resistance against Damage over Time.
  • Sentinel: No longer has +10% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage, or +10% to maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage.
  • Juggernaut: No longer has +2 to Maximum Endurance Charges.
  • Steel-infused: Now has 30% additional Physical Damage Reduction (previously 50%).
  • Overcharged: No longer has +1 to Maximum Frenzy, Power and Endurance Charges.
  • Consecrator: No longer has take 30% reduced Elemental Damage while on Consecrated Ground.
  • Flame Strider: Now has 50% reduced effect of Scorch (previously 80%).
  • Frost Strider: Now has 50% reduced effect of Cold Ailments (previously 80%).
  • Storm Strider: Now has 50% reduced effect of Lightning Ailments (previously 80%).
  • Ice Prison: Now has 20% additional Physical Damage Reduction (previously 25%).
  • Storm Herald: Now has +40% to Lightning Resistance (previously 60%).
  • Splinterer: Now has 30% chance to Avoid Projectiles (previously 50%).
  • Crystal-skinned: Now has +40% to all Elemental Resistances (previously 50%). The crystal explosions now deal damage of equal parts Fire, Cold and Lightning damage, instead of just Cold, though the damage of the skill is unchanged.
  • Entangler: Now has +25% to Chaos Resistance (previously 30%).
  • Vampiric: No longer has Enemies Cannot Leech Mana from you.
  • Lunaris-touched, Solaris-touched, Arakaali-touched, Brine King-touched, Tukohama-touched, Abberath-touched and Shakari-touched no longer grant large individual bonuses to a specific damage type. They instead all now grant +30% to all Elemental Resistances, +20% to Chaos Resistance and 10% additional Physical Damage Reduction. Innocence-touched and Kitava-touched grant +40% to all Elemental Resistances, +25% to Chaos Resistance and 15% additional Physical Damage Reduction.
Lake of Kalandra Changes
  • The chance for Rewards from Metamorphs to be doubled in Metamorph Reflections has been increased at all difficulties.
  • Metamorphs in Reflection of Metamorph now have 3 additional rewards.
  • Halved the amount of increased life provided to Metamorphs in Reflection of Catalysis. Metamorphs from this Reflection now have 8 additional rewards, though Catalysts dropped by Metamorphs are no longer Duplicated.
  • Metamorphs in Reflection of Experimentation now have 8 additional rewards, and Catalysts dropped by Metamorphs are now Duplicated.
  • Legion Encounters found in Legion Reflections now have 100% increased Duration.
  • Reduced the damage of Effigy of Virulent Undeath's Rain of Arrows Skill.
  • Reduced the damage of Effigy of Wintry Undeath's Spectral Shield Throw Skill.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully they make sloggy rares much less sloggy. There's nothing in this game that makes "strategic" long fights with rares feel rewarding(not talking about the loot). Especially when the rest of the game teaches you that monsters closing to melee range is a mistake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It started dropping almost to the day after week 1 last league, and it only peaked at just over 1000 chaos. And it was just as meta.... We're currently at about 2700c and no dropping in sight
And it might be more meta now as high difficulty tiles have some seriously tanky shit and cannot be assblasted on site. Drop rates might be tweaked(what else wasn't mentioned in the patch notes?!?!). The plebs that cannot think for themselves and have quit the league might have disproportionately represented the supply side of this item.

Whatever the cause, yeah, it sucks. I went through the same issue and ended up having to borrow exalts to buy a Hateforge during 3.14(overrated item, terrible QoL).

Been thinking more and more lately that PoB is the (only?)fun part of this game. Look at Xevy's post(not picking on you). It's quite common for people to recommend truly distasteful content just to make an edge in farming. You can still make a ton of money just farming maps. Shame you can't reliably find an Aegis that way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
And it might be more meta now as high difficulty tiles have some seriously tanky shit and cannot be assblasted on site. Drop rates might be tweaked(what else wasn't mentioned in the patch notes?!?!). The plebs that cannot think for themselves and have quit the league might have disproportionately represented the supply side of this item.

Whatever the cause, yeah, it sucks. I went through the same issue and ended up having to borrow exalts to buy a Hateforge during 3.14(overrated item, terrible QoL).

Been thinking more and more lately that PoB is the (only?)fun part of this game. Look at Xevy's post(not picking on you). It's quite common for people to recommend truly distasteful content just to make an edge in farming. You can still make a ton of money just farming maps. Shame you can't reliably find an Aegis that way.

I think the problem is the mf/cull pissing out divines + s tier chase items made even more rare (by a large factor according to the autists). I'm making a lot of money this league just alch mapping, but the economy is definitely goofed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't actually do any "money making", that's just a heads up for people who don't have money or what X item or whatever. I just play the game, craft my shit, and alch and go and it piles up the chaos Divines usually.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

This is still underwhelming.

well, this fixed NOTHING. OMG the shitty onee single type of rare that actually drops loot had its res spread out and dmg nerfed a bit. Oh and in the lake, metamorph is less shit but still so shit that it's not worth doing any lakes at all. They haven't done anything to address the biggest fucking issue. LOOT.
This is it, this is the league... and it's gonna go core.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any build ideas for around 50 divines? I don't really want to switch to omni on my LS champ, I want to play something else, preferably something that doesn't need to stand still to dps. CwC/CoC FR Occultist looks fun but not sure what budget is needed for that. I've always just stuck with my league starter until I get bored and quit, but this time I'm feeling like pushing it a bit farther with the build. It needs to be good at clearing expedition/logbooks easily, and I'd like to be able to do uber bosses. If 50 divines isn't enough, I can farm another week and see where I'm at I guess.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any build ideas for around 50 divines? I don't really want to switch to omni on my LS champ, I want to play something else, preferably something that doesn't need to stand still to dps. CwC/CoC FR Occultist looks fun but not sure what budget is needed for that. I've always just stuck with my league starter until I get bored and quit, but this time I'm feeling like pushing it a bit farther with the build. It needs to be good at clearing expedition/logbooks easily, and I'd like to be able to do uber bosses. If 50 divines isn't enough, I can farm another week and see where I'm at I guess.
I'm also in the same boat of what do I want to play? Looking for suggestions.

Was thinking CoC/Icespear as I've never done it before and it looks great.

Might give the Occ BV a try.

Might respec my Trickster into SST

Just dunno, or much care with this league but shit if there's anything else to play.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you've got money then CoC VD is still absolutely beyond busted. With the nerfed corpse life this patch you'll "only" be doing like 30m DPS instead of 50m or whatever, with basically infinite recovery.

Crafting a bow or staff for it is probably kinda rough currently though so you'd need big money to get started.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You shouldn't need much to get started. Spam Screaming essences for the guaranteed %minion damage until you get CoC support and an open suffix. I don't think anything else is required for the weapon.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are they that expensive?
Don't you just use essence of woe/fear untill good attack speed and crit? Then force +1 and craft +2 to supports?
I might be mistaken but i thought people don't really try and craft CoC affix anymore because you'd rather get a +8 or 9 awakened coc for the cooldown recovery?