Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've been told it's garbo and just gives you just the last tick of the thing that killed you. Get hit for 99.999% of your health and die to burning ground and you get some burning ground damage as your cause of death.
I mean that's more than what we have.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I mean that's more than what we have.

It would at least explain genuine one-shots or their close cousin the double tap. If we didn't have it because they didn't want to get spammed with screenshots showing a dude smacked some pleb for eight digits I wouldn't be shocked.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well, although PoE seems to be slowly going to shit, I have to say I am really enjoying this Inquisitor RF build alt I made. The playstyle is exactly for me - not too many buttons, run around and shit dies.

I can see its limitations (like all builds lol) without further investment, but as I approach the end of yellow maps, it has been fun and mostly relaxing to play.

So, in the middle of all the chaos and shit, I have been actually having fun. Very weird.

Edit - Sorry, kind of empty and useless post but the servers just went down so I thought I would kill some time.

I did RF this league, finally got my aegis and have defeated all normal bosses (no ubers). It really is great for my fav playstyle which is alch and go.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Trickster is insanely defensive and I have no doubt if attack based builds were more popular it would be the most meta class.

I have high hopes for SST with the new upgraded unique shield. Should be able to hit like 8m DPS fairly reliably, and way more if you've mega bank available.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else think of this guy any time Einhar talks about beasts?

1661921643482.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Bex posted about what they are working on. Looking at claims players need to switch into MF gear.

We are planning to limit the number of Archnemesis mods that can spawn on certain rare monsters. For example, those that spawn additional monsters in boss fights and those that can't drop items.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

Better to watch the episode as its hilarious/revolting, but that is who it is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Decided to build an explosive trap sab for 2nd char instead of some fancy coc. The dmg looks pretty crazy with a little investment.

The POB I found if anyone is interested in it.

Edit: had wrong pob linked
Explosive Trap is indeed strong, but I wouldn't trust that PoB for some of the details. No way Swift Assembly is 80% more. Modeling multipliers as throwing speed is dangerous as it covers up some of the QoL issues traps have. They are generally perceived as slow, partly because of the base trap throwing speed of 0.6s.

No idea how he get 24x for explosive trap. I suspect he's counting every small explosion as hitting a humanoid target. They won't. I don't know the exact amount, but it's definitely not 100%.

I found clearing with Explosive Trap to be frustrating. The arming time + aiming wasn't fun.

EDIT: lol

"this build can 1 shot uber maven with 24 traps (maven has 51m life + uber has Monsters take 50% less damage so its aroud 100m life)"

Maybe take that PoB as inspiration or something, but the author has some serious misunderstandings. Ubers have 70% less damage taken. The 24x is his hamfisted way to show how much max placed traps does even when it clearly says DPS and not just Damage.

Really confusing when people are motivated to farm and invest 75 divines into a build but not motivated to understand the tools involved in how those divines are invested.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

We are planning to limit the number of Archnemesis mods that can spawn on certain rare monsters. For example, those that spawn additional monsters in boss fights and those that can't drop items.

Hey, someone else recognized that on some fights the adds are more dangerous than the boss.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Heh I don't know how much Delve anyone has done but it's an absolute horror show down there right now. Mobs that spawn electric pylons on you from out in the darkness, consecrator and regen mobs hitting darkness areas and going to full life while you can't hurt them, mega rare mods spawning at the end of a node fight and having 0 drops, etc.

• 2Solidarity

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Lol I totally forgot about Delve. Can't imagine how awful it is with AN mods and no room to kite shit.

• 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Shame trap or mine skill gems will never go in that helm.

I tried that template with Lightning Conduit. Corpsewalker was a success, I would highly suggest it over Storm Brand or Orb of Storms for clearing. The downside was that the only way to get Lightning Conduit over 100 mana was Archmage support. Which meant I had to leave a whole bunch of mana unreserved. Which meant it was squishy.

Thatsrealneato posted an interesting build that uses Corpsewalker for clear and singletarget. Too bad it's Cyclone AND CwC...yuck.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Malachai's loop self shock + shock spread doesnt get removed(or gets reapplied instantly), so i can spam LC even without stutter stepping.
It's problem is its very melee range, atleast so far, without trying any aoe stacking.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp, the universe provides - just had a raw 6L drop while clearing to a level 78 safehouse, off a random mob. First essence craft got me acceptable stats.

It's this clean living, I tell ya.

Edit - Followed by my first Divine Orb drop off a 4 affix rare.

Edit2 - Damn another raw 6L, this one was pure plate armor though. Also my first lesser eldritch on that last 6L gave my RF guy another 1% increased max fire resist. Brb, going to buy a lottery ticket.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf