Pathfinder - Pen and Paper RPG Books

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Everyone in the party just took a swing at a bad guy who is through a doorway. This guy says, "Well, since no one saw fit to tell my character that there was a bad guy, I guess I'll just wait here." We had to actually argue with him that he was aware of the bad guy. That's only what I can remember, there were plenty more.

Serious isn't his only problem though. He's got a bad case of "think's he's funny when he isn't." If I could remember examples I'd give them, but I know I stifled groans many, many times during the less than 2 hours we played. I can't imagine a longer session. We all make wisecracks (myself in particular I know), but usually they are appropriate. His are just terrible and not funny.

Please, someone take over! The other guys are all pretty cool, except for maybe Doran, but he's an acquired taste that doesn't really bother me and I know he means well. But all of Kuriin's friends are a lot of fun to play with...and might all be gay, I'm not really sure! If this were a real-life group I daresay it would probably be the best smelling D&D group ever!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
If this were a real-life group I daresay it would probably be the best smelling D&D group ever!
I lol'd
smile.png

p.s. Forcing people to play a fighter should be a hate crime!
wink.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Guy has three artifacts compared to everyone else's one. No one should be complaining to be using a fighter, especially one that double attacks can can hit for 60+ damage in one round. ;-p

and yes, all of my friend's in the group are gay. So, it's a party of 3 gay men and 3 straight men. :p

Zhaun, you should join us. :p

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Thursdays 6:30pm PST to 10pm PST. A lot of times we actually end early (around 9-9:30pm PST).

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is new guy from this forum?

And what level are your toons that you're tossing out 8 artifacts? ><

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The artifacts are a home brew mythic campaign that is running concurrently with Carrion Crown. The new guy is not from this forum -- I had to recruit from roll20. Characters are level 4 and completed the first module.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
and yes, all of my friend's in the group are gay. So, it's a party of 3 gay men and 3 straight men. :p
So Cyrus' friend is straight? Knowing Cyrus I wasn't sure
tongue.png

I think Doran is probably one of those INCELS (Involuntary Celibates in case you didn't follow the UCSB shooter thread). And I'm playing a chick, so we've got 3 gays, 1 incel, 1 maybe straight, and 1 mangina!

You guys know you want to join us.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Giving this a bump. Would like someone from the board to take Chanur's place (since he can't really make it) and play the fighter. The current replacement is way too serious and believes Davok has an intelligence of 20. Too witty of a fighter is never good.
I'm down, currently GM of edge of empire(lots of thinking etc) and playing a dumb warrior sounds like a great idea.

Am I within 30 feet? I CHARGE!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Do you have roll20 (and skype)? If so, what's your username? You're able to make Thursdays 6:30pm PST? The thing that I like to tell people is that this is supposed to be fun and light hearted. A great entry into Pathfinder because we have people willing to teach. Players like Vorcan (who took over Davok) are just way too serious. (No one told me there was an enemy there...so I will just stand right here.) I was thinking to myself, "oh my god, someone's going to insult the hell out of this guy," lol.

edit: Doran's not too bad. Once we get further into module II, he will be completely blind just as everyone and not be giving subtle hints at what to do. For instance, he told Cyrus not to go into Splatter Man's room with the spellbook. That was meta gaming right there, haha. But, he does mean well and is a great guy with the party.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Do you have roll20 (and skype)? If so, what's your username? You're able to make Thursdays 6:30pm PST?

edit: Doran's not too bad. Once we get further into module II, he will be completely blind just as everyone and not be giving subtle hints at what to do. For instance, he told Cyrus not to go into Splatter Man's room with the spellbook. That was meta gaming right there, haha. But, he does mean well and is a great guy with the party.
Yeshttps://app.roll20.net/users/339636/hatoradedon't have skype, can get Skype tonight and yes I can play Thursday.

If accepted send me the warrior character sheet so I can see whats what.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
ohh gawd you even have the hottie Hugh Laurie as an avatar. YOU'RE IN. :p

(Do you have HeroLab by chance?)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
ohh gawd you even have the hottie Hugh Laurie as an avatar. YOU'RE IN. :p

(Do you have HeroLab by chance?)
Pirated version from forever ago, didn't like it or use it so I never bought it. I can easily convert what ever info into a PDF version(for everyone if you want)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah. Same.

(Can you PM me your phone # so can text me if you're ever late or can't make it)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No. 3 gay men in the PARTY. :p Cyrus, Aschelpius, and Lucian are gay as well. Haha.
Oh shit, I totally missed that! So I'm the only one in the party that might have had sex with a girl in the past year! Or more, knowing Doran. Until Hatorade shows up at least, yay!!!

Seriously man, you have no idea how much of a relief this is. Chanur was awesome, but apparently has responsibilities and shit (jerk!), so it sucked not having someone else halfway decent in his place.

EDIT: Oh, and fuck you guys if you had pirated versions of Hero Labs that you could have sent me! Playing this campaign is worth the money I spent on it, but I'd have rather spent that money on hookers and blow.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Awesome now I don't feel so bad for not being able to make it. I hope you all have fun.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Keeping you (Chanur) in the group in the event you ever want to play an enemy or NPC.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I bought Hero Lab for awesome character making made easy. 29.99, you want to actually use additional modules like equipment or mythic characters that will be 9.99 each. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU