Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

velk

Trakanon Raider
I personally am not a "min/maxer", but I do enjoy looking at builds other players have come up with and simply copy those if I find them interesting in an "op" way.

Strangely enough, that's actually a pretty good place to be for this one. Mostly because creating effective OP builds from scratch requires literally hundreds of hours of study of obscure mechanics as well as extensive testing of exactly how those particular mechanics are implemented in game.

And then being prepared for your build to instantly turn to unusable shit due to balance changes.

I have to give them credit though - even with the most absurdly busted ridiculousness, the hardest difficulty is still damn challenging. ( Actually exhaustingly so - do not recommend unless you are a masochist ;p Especially without auto-buff mods )

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Highly recommend making an angel oracle for your first playthrough if you pick this up. It's an amazing game, one of the best CRPGs out there.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
New Warhammer Rogue Trader is releasing next month too from Owlcat. Should be good for another 200+ hours, lol.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else use the Toybox option "all characters get full mythic path"?

I'm sure someone could come up with way more insane combo, but 4 Legends, a Trickster, and an Angel are an OP party.

Main was Legend Slayer Deliverer 20, Ranger Demonslayer 20 and probably the most fun class I've played in any game. The passive damage is just absurd. Once your Trickster makes everything suicide I'll admit that kinda took the fun out of things.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I only used toybox for the auto buff feature. It becomes a huge pain in the ass to self buff all the fucking time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users