Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am not smart enough about Pathfinder to know how to make the best character with the best dips, etc. so I just made my main character what I wanted (2h Fighter) and am following guides for the companions. I guarantee my main character could be better with some research and dips, but I would literally just be taking someone else's word for it and not coming up with the ideas on my own. I also have the issue that I wanted greataxe, so I chose Rovagug as the god, which means the only non-evil alignment I could start with was CN (which I've subsequently changed via convo choices to CG for the DR bypass), which means I'm SOL on any dips that require lawful (paladin, monk at least I know.) And I know early game a vivi dip is pretty big, but at this point (act 3) an extra 1d6 sneak attack doesn't really matter to me. Mutagens sure, but meh.

Anyway, my biggest issue right now is the motherfucking stack of doom blocking me from getting to a bunch of quest locations on the map. My main army has a level 9 general and is "ranked" 7, and I'm buying new recruits as fast as I can, but they are coming relatively slow. That stack of doom is somehow only ranked 8 (which I have beaten before), but has its own general that fucking nukes me back, like 9 different troops (most meaty as fuck) and a stack of like 500 archers that just one-shot any of my own archers/infantry that aren't tough boys. Can't resurrect if the whole unit is dead! Does the difficulty level in the options affect army combat? Because I'm at the point where I either wait months and months to recruit more troops, or I bump the difficulty down and just say fuck it. If that even works.

Gods no longer grant weapon feats and it is just flavor/dialog for everyone but Cleric / Warpriest.

For your troops, I remember one fight my archers kept getting 1 shot, but I thought that it wasn't a fort, so my party could just walk through them. I eventually reloaded until I had rolled better initiative and nuked their archer stack with a flame bolt/fireball from my general, then just healed my way though the rest of the fight. You could also use cavalry to charge them, maybe.

I didn't try this, but you may be able to throw a hodgepodge army, made up of the various free troops and mercs, at the tough enemy army to soften it up.

Small spoiler for chapter 4 army: Generals are always useful in the end, but the chapter 2 and 3 army is just there to get you through the end of chapter 3.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
For the army I use the same tactic as for Heroes of might and magic, just use one general and get him to godly levels, so he can wipe out almost any army by himself in 2 rounds, his troops are just there to soak damage

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This crusade management with auto resolve battles isnt so bad, well, yet.

Combat hasn't been too scary or frustrating yet either. Shits fun.

Burns

Really sucks they left out so many racial feats and such. Went Halfling with my Disciple of the Pike specifically to get all the bonuses for fighting big shit, but so many feats just don't exist. Risky Striker, Steadfast Slayer, Bladed Brush, etc. I was going for the whole "Monster Hunter" theme and since so many thing are larger than a halfling, it works well.

Ugh, contemplating a reroll, but I'm already pretty deep into A2.

If you just want to reroll your base class/race, the mod works well (also need Mod Manager) or you can do it in game at the pathfinder (Hilgor). Always save before rerolling.

Once you hit the end of chapter 2, and selected a mythic path, you need to keep selecting that same mythic path when you reroll.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Another big patch today.

Void Void They added 2 more difficulties to the crusade.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Quests and companions

• It was impossible to find Chivarro during the Grudges to Settle quest - fixed;
  • During ‘Once in Alushinyrra…’ quest the player was considered dead after teleportation to the House of Silken Shadows - fixed;
  • After the completion of Morevet’s quest, some options related to it didn’t disappear from the dialogue - fixed;
  • It was impossible to interact with Shamira during the Ultimate Joke quest - fixed;
  • A dialogue with Ramisa at Flesh Markets could start again after you’ve already decided her fate - fixed;
  • Sosiel will not try to break up with a character on a good Mythic Path anymore;
  • Sosiel could get stuck painting in different areas, blocking some quests from completion - fixed;
  • Sometimes you were unable to exit the location if you turned down Sosiel - fixed;
  • Deep-Rooted Derangement quest in Wintersun could break after skipping the cutscene that started it - fixed;
  • Weary Guardian: fixed a Trickster’s option;
  • Bad Blood: sometimes the reinforcements in Savamelekh's Mansion forgot to join the battle, and were waiting in the corridor - fixed;
  • Conspiracy in Shadows: Yozz wouldn’t teleport you to Alushinyrra if you wanted to do it after some preparations - fixed;
  • Durability Test wasn’t failing after completing chapter 3 - fixed;
  • It was impossible to enter the Bloody Trail location while you were on the dragon hunt - fixed;
  • Burrowed Dreams quest completion wasn’t triggering - fixed;
  • Lann and Wenduag’s quests could disappear from the journal - fixed;Lann sometimes didn’t receive the correct epilogue - fixed;
  • Echo of Deskari was using an incorrect dialogue line in Palara Falls - fixed;
  • Seeking Forgiveness quest wasn’t starting correctly - fixed;
  • There was a way to duplicate Arueshalae - fixed. No more evil twins!
  • On the Summit sometimes nothing was visible due to fog of war - fixed;
  • Successful Diplomacy check with Mielarah wasn’t triggering the 50.000 discount - fixed;
  • Woljif’s shop sometimes didn’t trigger when clicking the appropriate dialogue line - fixed;
  • Forn Autumn Haze was appearing in Drezen after being killed - fixed. No ghosts allowed!
  • Fixed Areelu and Swarm dialogue in the epilogue.
  • Ramien could disappear after the combat with Halran started, blocking the quest from completion - fixed;
  • Fixed amount of XP gained in dialogue with Storyteller.
  • Shadow Dance quest sometimes didn’t complete after killing shadow demon leader - fixed;
  • Dialogue wasn’t appearing when talking to the Hand of the Inheritor - fixed;

Areas

• Threshold: it was possible to start the final dialogues with the companions multiple times - fixed;
  • Midnight Fane in chapter 5 has been visually improved;
  • The entrance into The House of Wicked Knowledge wouldn’t show up on the map until you come close enough - fixed;
  • Iz: crusaders and NPCs wouldn’t get devoured by Swarm-that-Walks in the crusaders’ camp - fixed;
  • Cyborgs in Blackwater were stronger than intended - fixed;
  • Gates weren’t opening in Blackwater - fixed;
  • In some cases you could get a Game Over message after the third battle in Battle Bliss arena - fixed;
  • It was impossible to exit Sevalros’ Cave - fixed.
  • Door visual has been fixed in Heart of Mystery.
  • You can no longer be forever locked in Ivory Sanctum.
  • Sometimes attackers would get stuck on the gates during the attack on Defender’s Heart - fixed;

Crusade

• Added 2 additional difficulty levels for the crusade;
  • Added more UI texts for the events of the crusade;
  • Aeon’s Call event could get stuck in some circumstances - fixed;
  • Removed the crusade buffs stacking after character retrain;
  • Fixed empty glossary links and various tooltips in the crusade mode;
  • It was possible to buy the resources only in the city building mode. Now it has been moved into the crusade resources window;
  • Delaying a fort upgrade after finishing the corresponding decree could interrupt the whole upgrade chain - fixed, all missed upgrade opportunities should become available on loading the save;
  • Added clarifications to the description of the morale banner.
  • Fortress upgrade decrees would appear before actually building enough bastions - fixed;
  • Lich that transformed into a Swarm, continued to get Lich units from killing enemies - fixed;
  • Sometimes an event wouldn’t happen in Drezen despite a notification about it in the crusade interface - fixed;
  • Prudent feat now works according to description;
  • Bless now works according to description;
  • Incubi ability Crushing Despair had zero uses - fixed;
  • Prices of mercenaries for the crusade have been fixed;
  • Sometimes an extremely powerful enemy army with 1000+ units would spawn in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • When setting Crusade on auto in chapter 5, all garrisons were getting destroyed instantly - fixed;
  • Loading into settlement to build buildings from crusade management could trigger an endless loading screen - fixed.
  • It could become impossible to rank up diplomacy level in Crusade - fixed;

Classes & Mechanics

• When creating a Zen Archer, you didn't get any bow as a starting equipment - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon Mythic Path was working incorrectly with the effects which increased ability scores - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon was gaining double level after rebuilding Kenabres - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon didn’t receive correct bonuses for entering dragon form - fixed;
  • Vavakia's breath no longer deals occasional Wisdom drain after the first time. This will fix the situation with companions dying from wisdom drain in chapter 4;
  • Last Stand no longer receives another use after a save-load;
  • When switching from Lich to late game mythic paths, Lich abilities would sometimes remain available - fixed;
  • The secret mythic path was not getting Mythic Feat or Mythic Ability selections during level ups - fixed;
  • You could sometimes be judged again mid-combat on the secret mythic path - fixed;
  • Corruption stacked on some companions - fixed;
  • Some weapons weren't applying their effects on hit, if the character had only one attack - fixed;
  • Crushing Offence wasn’t working - fixed;
  • Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
  • Hell’s Decrees which limit the ability to use magic schools, now cancel the previous decree, if cast on a target with one decree already being active;
  • Hell's Decree ability could be used an unlimited number of times - fixed;
  • Favored Enemy — Flying and Favored Enemy — Large didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Arcanist’s Icy Tomb no longer has a permanent duration and no longer applies all accumulated damage after entering the zone from the global map;

Turn-based mode

• The cursor’s state was incorrectly reset to default in TBM at the start of the turn - fixed;
  • Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.

Items

• All relics now appear identified;
  • Items from the Commander Pack did not appear in the chest when playing the game in Epic Games Store - fixed;
  • The Robe of Water was being equipped in the wrong slot - fixed;
  • The Robe of Air had a wrong enchantment - fixed;
  • Fixed the visuals of Duality of Conjuration and Summoning;
  • Game could freeze when using the Lexicon of Paradox - fixed.
  • Francest’s Charming Voice was giving -2 penalty instead of -5 - fixed

User Interface

• Fixed the displaying of the left action bar;
  • When cancelling the level-up, the game would pause until opening another interface - fixed;
  • Fixed resting on the global map;
  • A tooltip for some checks in the dialogues was showing incorrect numbers - fixed;
  • A ‘Show all spells’ checkbox could break the spell book - fixed;
  • Fixed the ‘Dominate Person’ effect on the main character;
  • Multiple improvements for mythic retrain UI;
  • Commander’s appearance wasn’t properly changing in the mythic level up UI - fixed;
  • Bear’s endurance in some circumstances could use a wrong icon - fixed;
  • Spellbook had minor graphical issues with scrolling - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon didn’t have a description on the character screen - fixed.
  • Swords of Gorum feat was lacking a description - fixed;
  • Linnorm’s ability didn’t have a correct name and description - fixed.

Misс

• The game could freeze after talking to Finnean - fixed;
  • Skipping a cutscene of getting a mythic power in chapter 5 could lead to an endless black screen - fixed;
  • The epilogues have been improved for Demon and Lich;
  • Some achievements for fighting on Core difficulty level and higher couldn’t be unlocked - fixed;
  • Fixed another case where the loading screen would not disappear if loading directly into turn-based combat;
  • The summit scene in chapter 5 could not play out correctly if the Commander was mounted - fixed;
  • The behaviour of numerous enemies have been improved;
  • Mephisto no longer floats in the air.
  • Looting a dead companion could trigger an endless loading screen after leaving location - fixed;
  • Deskari no longer uses Areelu’s voice for one of the dialogue lines in Iz;
  • Companions that were dead when a cutscene loaded another location, could disappear from your party forever - fixed.
  • Multiple minor fixes in epilogues for consistency;
  • A soldier in Drezen no longer leans to air as if a wall was there;
  • Cutscene with Minagho and Staunton didn’t start in some circumstances - fixed;
  • Cayden Tankard was cosplaying a familiar, flying randomly in the air around the party - fixed
[*]

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Another big patch today.

Void Void They added 2 more difficulties to the crusade.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Quests and companions

• It was impossible to find Chivarro during the Grudges to Settle quest - fixed;
  • During ‘Once in Alushinyrra…’ quest the player was considered dead after teleportation to the House of Silken Shadows - fixed;
  • After the completion of Morevet’s quest, some options related to it didn’t disappear from the dialogue - fixed;
  • It was impossible to interact with Shamira during the Ultimate Joke quest - fixed;
  • A dialogue with Ramisa at Flesh Markets could start again after you’ve already decided her fate - fixed;
  • Sosiel will not try to break up with a character on a good Mythic Path anymore;
  • Sosiel could get stuck painting in different areas, blocking some quests from completion - fixed;
  • Sometimes you were unable to exit the location if you turned down Sosiel - fixed;
  • Deep-Rooted Derangement quest in Wintersun could break after skipping the cutscene that started it - fixed;
  • Weary Guardian: fixed a Trickster’s option;
  • Bad Blood: sometimes the reinforcements in Savamelekh's Mansion forgot to join the battle, and were waiting in the corridor - fixed;
  • Conspiracy in Shadows: Yozz wouldn’t teleport you to Alushinyrra if you wanted to do it after some preparations - fixed;
  • Durability Test wasn’t failing after completing chapter 3 - fixed;
  • It was impossible to enter the Bloody Trail location while you were on the dragon hunt - fixed;
  • Burrowed Dreams quest completion wasn’t triggering - fixed;
  • Lann and Wenduag’s quests could disappear from the journal - fixed;Lann sometimes didn’t receive the correct epilogue - fixed;
  • Echo of Deskari was using an incorrect dialogue line in Palara Falls - fixed;
  • Seeking Forgiveness quest wasn’t starting correctly - fixed;
  • There was a way to duplicate Arueshalae - fixed. No more evil twins!
  • On the Summit sometimes nothing was visible due to fog of war - fixed;
  • Successful Diplomacy check with Mielarah wasn’t triggering the 50.000 discount - fixed;
  • Woljif’s shop sometimes didn’t trigger when clicking the appropriate dialogue line - fixed;
  • Forn Autumn Haze was appearing in Drezen after being killed - fixed. No ghosts allowed!
  • Fixed Areelu and Swarm dialogue in the epilogue.
  • Ramien could disappear after the combat with Halran started, blocking the quest from completion - fixed;
  • Fixed amount of XP gained in dialogue with Storyteller.
  • Shadow Dance quest sometimes didn’t complete after killing shadow demon leader - fixed;
  • Dialogue wasn’t appearing when talking to the Hand of the Inheritor - fixed;

Areas

• Threshold: it was possible to start the final dialogues with the companions multiple times - fixed;
  • Midnight Fane in chapter 5 has been visually improved;
  • The entrance into The House of Wicked Knowledge wouldn’t show up on the map until you come close enough - fixed;
  • Iz: crusaders and NPCs wouldn’t get devoured by Swarm-that-Walks in the crusaders’ camp - fixed;
  • Cyborgs in Blackwater were stronger than intended - fixed;
  • Gates weren’t opening in Blackwater - fixed;
  • In some cases you could get a Game Over message after the third battle in Battle Bliss arena - fixed;
  • It was impossible to exit Sevalros’ Cave - fixed.
  • Door visual has been fixed in Heart of Mystery.
  • You can no longer be forever locked in Ivory Sanctum.
  • Sometimes attackers would get stuck on the gates during the attack on Defender’s Heart - fixed;

Crusade

• Added 2 additional difficulty levels for the crusade;
  • Added more UI texts for the events of the crusade;
  • Aeon’s Call event could get stuck in some circumstances - fixed;
  • Removed the crusade buffs stacking after character retrain;
  • Fixed empty glossary links and various tooltips in the crusade mode;
  • It was possible to buy the resources only in the city building mode. Now it has been moved into the crusade resources window;
  • Delaying a fort upgrade after finishing the corresponding decree could interrupt the whole upgrade chain - fixed, all missed upgrade opportunities should become available on loading the save;
  • Added clarifications to the description of the morale banner.
  • Fortress upgrade decrees would appear before actually building enough bastions - fixed;
  • Lich that transformed into a Swarm, continued to get Lich units from killing enemies - fixed;
  • Sometimes an event wouldn’t happen in Drezen despite a notification about it in the crusade interface - fixed;
  • Prudent feat now works according to description;
  • Bless now works according to description;
  • Incubi ability Crushing Despair had zero uses - fixed;
  • Prices of mercenaries for the crusade have been fixed;
  • Sometimes an extremely powerful enemy army with 1000+ units would spawn in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • When setting Crusade on auto in chapter 5, all garrisons were getting destroyed instantly - fixed;
  • Loading into settlement to build buildings from crusade management could trigger an endless loading screen - fixed.
  • It could become impossible to rank up diplomacy level in Crusade - fixed;

Classes & Mechanics

• When creating a Zen Archer, you didn't get any bow as a starting equipment - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon Mythic Path was working incorrectly with the effects which increased ability scores - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon was gaining double level after rebuilding Kenabres - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon didn’t receive correct bonuses for entering dragon form - fixed;
  • Vavakia's breath no longer deals occasional Wisdom drain after the first time. This will fix the situation with companions dying from wisdom drain in chapter 4;
  • Last Stand no longer receives another use after a save-load;
  • When switching from Lich to late game mythic paths, Lich abilities would sometimes remain available - fixed;
  • The secret mythic path was not getting Mythic Feat or Mythic Ability selections during level ups - fixed;
  • You could sometimes be judged again mid-combat on the secret mythic path - fixed;
  • Corruption stacked on some companions - fixed;
  • Some weapons weren't applying their effects on hit, if the character had only one attack - fixed;
  • Crushing Offence wasn’t working - fixed;
  • Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
  • Hell’s Decrees which limit the ability to use magic schools, now cancel the previous decree, if cast on a target with one decree already being active;
  • Hell's Decree ability could be used an unlimited number of times - fixed;
  • Favored Enemy — Flying and Favored Enemy — Large didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Arcanist’s Icy Tomb no longer has a permanent duration and no longer applies all accumulated damage after entering the zone from the global map;

Turn-based mode

• The cursor’s state was incorrectly reset to default in TBM at the start of the turn - fixed;
  • Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.

Items

• All relics now appear identified;
  • Items from the Commander Pack did not appear in the chest when playing the game in Epic Games Store - fixed;
  • The Robe of Water was being equipped in the wrong slot - fixed;
  • The Robe of Air had a wrong enchantment - fixed;
  • Fixed the visuals of Duality of Conjuration and Summoning;
  • Game could freeze when using the Lexicon of Paradox - fixed.
  • Francest’s Charming Voice was giving -2 penalty instead of -5 - fixed

User Interface

• Fixed the displaying of the left action bar;
  • When cancelling the level-up, the game would pause until opening another interface - fixed;
  • Fixed resting on the global map;
  • A tooltip for some checks in the dialogues was showing incorrect numbers - fixed;
  • A ‘Show all spells’ checkbox could break the spell book - fixed;
  • Fixed the ‘Dominate Person’ effect on the main character;
  • Multiple improvements for mythic retrain UI;
  • Commander’s appearance wasn’t properly changing in the mythic level up UI - fixed;
  • Bear’s endurance in some circumstances could use a wrong icon - fixed;
  • Spellbook had minor graphical issues with scrolling - fixed;
  • Gold Dragon didn’t have a description on the character screen - fixed.
  • Swords of Gorum feat was lacking a description - fixed;
  • Linnorm’s ability didn’t have a correct name and description - fixed.

Misс

• The game could freeze after talking to Finnean - fixed;
  • Skipping a cutscene of getting a mythic power in chapter 5 could lead to an endless black screen - fixed;
  • The epilogues have been improved for Demon and Lich;
  • Some achievements for fighting on Core difficulty level and higher couldn’t be unlocked - fixed;
  • Fixed another case where the loading screen would not disappear if loading directly into turn-based combat;
  • The summit scene in chapter 5 could not play out correctly if the Commander was mounted - fixed;
  • The behaviour of numerous enemies have been improved;
  • Mephisto no longer floats in the air.
  • Looting a dead companion could trigger an endless loading screen after leaving location - fixed;
  • Deskari no longer uses Areelu’s voice for one of the dialogue lines in Iz;
  • Companions that were dead when a cutscene loaded another location, could disappear from your party forever - fixed.
  • Multiple minor fixes in epilogues for consistency;
  • A soldier in Drezen no longer leans to air as if a wall was there;
  • Cutscene with Minagho and Staunton didn’t start in some circumstances - fixed;
  • Cayden Tankard was cosplaying a familiar, flying randomly in the air around the party - fixed
[*]
Awesome, thanks!

I need to take a ss of that stack, it really is fucking ridiculous compared to the types of armies I can field. I tried throwing all my random shit at it to soften it up, but it hardly makes a dent unless I have a loaded up general that can nuke the shit out of them. I only have one general, which might be my problem, but way too late to change that now.

Burns

Awesome, thanks!

I need to take a ss of that stack, it really is fucking ridiculous compared to the types of armies I can field. I tried throwing all my random shit at it to soften it up, but it hardly makes a dent unless I have a loaded up general that can nuke the shit out of them. I only have one general, which might be my problem, but way too late to change that now.

You can use a general, and retreat before the last stack of your army dies. I think the general will take a few days to get back to base, but should be fine.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
You know this game made me realize that when my elementary school teachers said that math was going to be useful one day, this is what they meant. I wish I had paid more attention. :)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If Johnny has 10% protection from fire and +2 DC to evil, what is his ehp gain per point of con against the dragon he's figuring out how to beat

faille

Molten Core Raider
How are people going with money in this game? I end up with what seems like heaps, in the 10s of thousands sometime, but that usually only lets me buy 1 good item from a vendor. I mostly upgrade from dropped stuff but that still leaves way too many gaps.

ps, I'm in act 3 I think.

Burns

How are people going with money in this game? I end up with what seems like heaps, in the 10s of thousands sometime, but that usually only lets me buy 1 good item from a vendor. I mostly upgrade from dropped stuff but that still leaves way too many gaps.

ps, I'm in act 3 I think.

Everything kinda scales about the same in terms of cost of items, VS what you take in. There never seems to be enough gold to buy all the items you want, but you can start buying more in chapter 4 and 5. Unless you spend it on materials for town/army building.

When playing through for the first time, it is hard to know what items to buy and what will soon drop. I ended up using the talking weapon as a fauchard on my Oracle until the start of chapter 5, when I respected to a caster Cleric and went sword and board (because their is a nice longsword and shield that both give party buffs).

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how great is this game? Right now I'm waiting for a good sale...but maybe I should just buy it now?

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Never buy +1-5 weapons or armor. Shit always drops. Stick to buying one of a kind named weapons and armor.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I buy the cloaks of resistance whenever I can. No regrets.

Found an optional nasty in a2 (I think)

Big ass hunter retriever spider. He got raped by selective meta grease spam. Was still sorta close.

And I failed a save in that cave. Playing no spoiler but I peek to see what it cost me.

Some how dropped the midget on a rope. Wizard won't be getting that Ashmaker staff. Oof. But I like that oof can happen.

Last edited:

faille

Molten Core Raider
So how great is this game? Right now I'm waiting for a good sale...but maybe I should just buy it now?
if Kingmaker is anything to go by, there sales will be incredibly rare and not overly generous, ie 10 or 15% off.
So if you're interested then you might as well pull the trigger now.
Alternatively, if you haven't played Kingmaker, grab that since it's cheaper now. Wrath is better imo but the game play is similar enough you'll be able to see if you like it.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lot of reading and build figuring out too if you're going the custom route. I do warn people of that. But odds are if you've found your way here, you aren't the average flat brain that follows Mr. T Mohawks for picks.

The way the purchasing of the Pathfinder games is people wait for bug fixing, then also games like these have a long "tail" so to speak of people gradually buying it.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I love the game, but swarms ... they're just annoying.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love the game, but swarms ... they're just annoying.
first time GIF

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
100% worth it. One of the few games I can recommend paying "full-price" for nowadays. There are a couple creator codes for discounts on the EPIC store, if you don't mind that shitty platform.

• 1Like

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
I'm enjoying the hell out of this game but I can't imagine playing it right now without the Toy Box mod. The sheer number of things I've needed to fix or restore in my current Lich playthrough is pretty bad by any standard, and it's getting worse the further along in the campaign I get.