Payday 2

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
the only few complaints that I can find so far are a lack of diversity for the police. I think that I've seen 5 different enemies although those 5 do have a variety of weapons that they can show up with. The AI is really shitty which isn't really a complaint for a game geared towards multi player but your guys are complete fucking idiots when the computer controls them and the computer turns every damn cop into a horribly suicidal John McClane. Shotguns seem to have the ability to one shot you at close range, which makes some sense, but cops will willingly kill themselves in order to run into a room and one shot you. They also do not really shoot at AI teammates which has been a nice way to exploit the cash bank robbery since you can just shuffle all of the bags from safe corner to safe corner and let your AI guys try to clean up all of the cops that continuously try to bum rush your character. I can't think of one way that it's not better than the first one, everything feels like it was greatly improved upon.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I would be down for a beta key. If they allow upgrades to the CCE (which it looks like they might soon) then I'll redistribute my keys if I get them.

Edit: Apparently they are allowing upgrades now! Sooner than I expected.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
It's funny you mention selling hats. That's how I justified spending extra for the CE. I had a about ~15 saved up from selling cards and other misc stuff.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have extra beta key but for the first time I am going to be a douche and ask for something in return, accepting marketable steam items etc. PM me will respond to best offer by Sat or if it is really awesome immediately.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Running jobs stealth is pretty fun. You can make a ton of spending cash by doing the jewelry store on overkill and only have to fire 5 or 6 shots.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
So Ghost seems a little underwhelming...
That seems to be the consensus. Everyone that I've seen who is making something of it is running a hybrid with enforcer or mastermind. I have a spare beta key to give away. If anyone is interested pm me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guess I feel like giving this a try, somebody be a hero and hook me up with a beta key

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Ghost has its place I suppose. The dodge does seem to help, especially when reviving team mates. I just wish the jammer was a litle bit easier to use. i.e.., maybe have a graphic showing its range/time...letting me use it multiple times? I don't know, he just feels like he had the least thought put into him.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Ghosts can basically solo the stealth jobs. Did an Overkill Nightclub tonight and, with the loot truck perk and despite the guy in the group who didn't speak any English insisting that he had to go inside, the ghost walked inside, grabbed the keycard, set the drill and tossed all three bags into the truck solo. I stood in front of the club for 6 minutes and got $100k spending cash.

The shittiest part of ghosts is that the utility is completely useless outside of stealth heists so you're fucked on Rats and Watchdogs, which isn't a giant deal since you can stealth Jewelry store about 10 times in the time it takes to run Rats once and get probably 5 times the loot but you're missing out on some fun gun fights.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
The rifles seem a little messed up in terms of aiming. I put a scope on the CAR and felt like I couldnt hit shit while ADS, but if I played it like KillingFloor and just carefully fired from the hip I'm pretty accurate (firing in 2-3 shot bursts from the hip, semi auto from ADS).

Would love a fire selector.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya I am still working on my ghost and figuring it out. My friends about flipped shit when I told them I was going to put points in to the skill that made it more likely for them to be targeted over me if I am by them. lol

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Mastermind can stealth missions as good or better than Ghost the majority of the time. MM with a bit of Ghost is definitely the best for stealth. I think MM/Enforcer is the most useful.

I'm hoping they make a penalty for respeccing which was there orginally but was taken out, maybe just to test different builds for beta. Being able to change builds before each mission with no penalty makes your choices less meaningful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So it's a fun game, but why the fuck can a host just up and kick you for no reason? Pretty fucking queer to get kicked near the end of a multi-day job and get zero fucking reward.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So it's a fun game, but why the fuck can a host just up and kick you for no reason? Pretty fucking queer to get kicked near the end of a multi-day job and get zero fucking reward.
Seems like a bad trend in some games lately.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Card system could use some tweaking. After hitting level 30, it was easier to just speed run Jewelry store over and over to try and get the weapon mods. Still don't have the silencers I need
frown.png