Peacemaker

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first episode. I really liked it. His crew are a bunch of insufferable SJW cunts but he seems to dislike most of them so far. He also doesn't seem to notice/care about politically correct.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched the first episode. I really liked it. His crew are a bunch of insufferable SJW cunts but he seems to dislike most of them so far. He also doesn't seem to notice/care about politically correct.
It gets a lot better once vigilante shows up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Forgot Gunn wrote and directed every episode so if you like whats came out it's going to stay consistent

Grivyn

Molten Core Raider
Found myself skipping over any scene without his Dad, him or Vigilante in it. The sjw crew sidekicks get annoying most of the time but the former 3 make the rest bearable

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
There's an extra scene in the credits of the first two episodes. Nothing important, just like an extra take from something in the episode.

Homsar

Cena is great but vigilante is stealing the show, peacemaker and vigilante have zero powers correct? The damage people are taking and being fine shortly after is driving me crazy

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Just binged it. got a bunch of laughs and didn't shut it off.

ran 3 eps back to back

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
I admit, this show is the hardest I have laughed at a sex scene for a long time ;p

It's pretty uneven but delivers on the lols, which is all I could ask for.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This shit is great. His crew are a bunch of SJW cunts but I feel like the show is poking proper fun at them for being so insufferable and cunty, so i'll take it.

• 3Like

Homsar

Did I miss something, what was the deal with the alien type drone he unlocked in his bed? Maybe it's a spaceship for butterflies

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
watched first episode. What a roller coaster.
Black lesbians, dropped every “slang” term made up in last few years, a bit much on the progressive/sjw BS already.

Does peacemaker have no actual superpowers? He gets fucked up as shit and seems fine.

It was entertaining though, going to keep going.

• 1Like

Homsar

Him and vigilante have no super powers, pretty sure they are just good marksmen with some good tech and peacemaker is just in extremely good shape. He should not be falling out of 6 story and getting stabbed and slashed the fuck up and running around right after

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Peacemaker has superior strength, marksmanship, hand-2-hand combat skills and high durability/stamina or some shit. Not really superhuman.

• 3Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Him and vigilante have no super powers, pretty sure they are just good marksmen with some good tech and peacemaker is just in extremely good shape. He should not be falling out of 6 story and getting stabbed and slashed the fuck up and running around right after
Peacemaker has superior strength, marksmanship, hand-2-hand combat skills and high durability/stamina or some shit. Not really superhuman.
Thank you. So he’s basically just real life John Cena 😂

I don’t mind it, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
After 2 episodes, its ok. Some pretty good stuff, but I guess I just don't care about the titular character as much as I would hope to. And i loved the recent Suicide Squad. The opening credits is absolutely ridiculous and hilarious though.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Ha. I’m glad DC has stopped taking themselves so seriously since Shazam. I’m actually digging this a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

The only shit I hate is the 2 black lesbians. Any time they are on screen I zoned it out, abandon that shit. Also glad to see Lochlin Monroe or whatever his name is still around acting

• 1Solidarity