Peacemaker

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
The opening credits are the best part of the show. Entertaining but soulless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
There's a video out there from when they were rehearsing the opening dance routine. Cena had another gig/commitment for one of the practice days, and they had Alan Tudyk fill in for Cena for the practice and apparently it was pretty damn hilarious. I can't find the link to the video but Tudyk did confirm it on his twitter feed...

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
can someone explain the sjw parts of the show? the only time i noticed any was when harcourt (the blonde) was going off on cena in the bar for not being able to have a drink in peace because she wears makeup.

you guys keep saying the team is super sjw, but i'm not actually seeing any...

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
can someone explain the sjw parts of the show? the only time i noticed any was when harcourt (the blonde) was going off on cena in the bar for not being able to have a drink in peace because she wears makeup.

Jonah Hill's character is instead a black lesbian so it's SJW now.

But it's literally a Jonah Hill character.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

sweetcheeks too

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
3rd ep was really good, they released this as 3 episodes on purpose. My bad stopping at ep2 yesterday. Good shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Honestly, loving the shit out of this show, Eagly and Cena are killing it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"This one gives you scabies."

"Why the hell would I want to give myself scabies?"

"To challenge yourself."

Hahahahahahaha

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There's a video out there from when they were rehearsing the opening dance routine. Cena had another gig/commitment for one of the practice days, and they had Alan Tudyk fill in for Cena for the practice and apparently it was pretty damn hilarious. I can't find the link to the video but Tudyk did confirm it on his twitter feed...

Yeah apparently James Gunn hired the choreographer before realizing that it was Alan Tudyk's wife. Thus the earliest test videos of the choreography were Alan Tudyk dancing like a crazed person. The man is everywhere!

• 2Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Im still waiting for an explanation for his Dad. Yeah yeah white supremacist etc whatever...but what about the 'closet'??

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
His dad has always been Nazi and had slick James bond gagets iirc. Think Gunn just went over the top with his tech

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Slow build to ep 3, wasnt sure initially but that was funny shit.

The soundtrack of made up 80s hair metal is perfect. The berenstein bears pushed it over the top

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah apparently James Gunn hired the choreographer before realizing that it was Alan Tudyk's wife. Thus the earliest test videos of the choreography were Alan Tudyk dancing like a crazed person. The man is everywhere!

Alan Tudyk's Resident Alien show is also really good.

As for the SJW crap, we're all sick of the forced 'message' (ie right after the credits of episode 1 BAM black lesbian scene).

That said, we're enjoying the hell out of the show. I know the SKIP INTRO button is there, but 3 episodes later I can't do it.

• 2Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My only concern is after seeing him have a moment of "compassion" involving the family in episode 3, is that they don't try to "redeem" him. I don't want Peacemaker redeemed. I like him just the way he is.