Peacemaker

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
61d1rn.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I wonder what was wrong with the original Vigilante? They shot like 5 episodes before they split due to 'creative differences' and they got Freddie Stroma instead. Its fair to say that Freddie is damn near perfect, so it seems to have been a good choice.

Sevens

Log Wizard
eagle.jpg
eagly2.jpg

Best part of the show so far, god damn if anything happens to Eagly I will riot.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
FREEDOM!!!!!
LOL, this is a great show. Doesn't rake itself too seriously, hopefully this gets more seasons and they don't bother with more Suicide movies

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
FREEDOM!!!!!
LOL, this is a great show. Doesn't rake itself too seriously, hopefully this gets more seasons and they don't bother with more Suicide movies

Gunn redeemed himself from Suicide Squad 2 was the general room reaction when I binged it with some buddies. We were practically falling out of our chairs. That fucking eagle.

All the jokes Gunn wrote hit and Cena does a good job selling them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is so fucking cringe. Between the dad actually saying simp, and then the over the top forced racism and then the fat black annoying secret agent lady is so laughably stupid I had to shut it off.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a new episode of Boba Fett coming out this week for you to rinse the taste out.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Simp was a word before Twitch. It meant Simpleton, aka moron. Ever watch The Simpsons opening credits? The joke is right there.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love this show. It's the right kind of crazy. The only thing annoying is the fat black girls skills. No fat lady is kicking anyones ass unless shes tanking tables. But shes pretty amusing still for me so it gets a pass.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Even though they go fucking overboard on the SJW nonsense (the dad esp - I can't roll my eyes back far enough) the shit makes me laugh enough to continue watching for the moment. I think they are more serious about it than not, and the point is for woman power to redeem Peacemaker, but we'll see if I'm wrong.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You guys are all insufferable boomer cunts. This show is great.

Jesus fuck.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 11 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Seriously people are saying it's hilarious but small SJW parts ruin the whole thing? Bitter ass people here.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Wig Wam is definitely feeling the 'James Gunn Effect' right now. I suspect before its done this series will have minted a bunch of new hair metal fans from the Millennial / Gen Z population.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You guys are all insufferable boomer cunts. This show is great.

Jesus fuck.

lol you're a douchebag faggot and you post on a forum where it's painfully obvious no one likes or appreciates any of your posts. You know this, yet you still post.

you are a person who seriously calls people boomers

oof man

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's pretty funny. Damn I love Eagly. No one has mentioned the shows opening credit dance. Good times.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity