Penny Dreadful

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Karloff_sl

shitlord
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Penny Dreadful

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2014-05-11

Creator: John Logan

Cast: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Harry Treadaway, Reeve Carney, Rory Kinnear, Billie Piper, Danny Sapani, Helen McCrory, Olivia Llewellyn, Simon Russell Beale, Perdita Weeks, Jessica Barden, Patti LuPone, Shazad Latif, Brian Cox, Samuel Barnett, Christian Camargo, Wes Studi

Overview: Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. Penny Dreadful is a frightening psychological thriller that weaves together these classic horror origin stories into a new adult drama.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 121849[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Penny Dreadful[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-05-11[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. Penny Dreadful is a frightening psychological thriller that weaves together these classic horror origin stories into a new adult drama.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

It's on Showtime, Eva Green stars and it was created by Sam Mendes.

I'd watch Eva hanging wallpaper so I'm sold.

http://youtu.be/UH3jZTnnmO8

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Full trailer released a month ago. Really don't know what to think, but Im up for it anyway because of Eva Green.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Who is eva green?
rrr_img_62727.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The greatest trick a horrible movie ever pulled was convincing the forum that Chuk doesn't know shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
She looks like that Twilight chick. I don't know that I've ever seen her in anything before.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Just google her, for fucks sake. The hottest chick in all of those movies, that was her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database