Person of Interest

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you watched next week's preview they are going after Shaw, so I assumed she wasn't killed. Much better when my heart nearly stopped... twice, when they toyed with the idea of Reese and Finch. Too bad this show isn't on HBO where a love scene between Shaw and Root would be given justice.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
This is fine. The writers have gone a bit too far into the "woman is all powerful and can kick any ass" territory. They need to tighten up the camp a bit and focus on the cool warring AI plot. Not that they haven't, mind you, just that it's good so they need to stay with it.

But man she was hot. Like maybe the hottest woman on tv. I liked her more in Life though.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Today's necro(?) is brought to you by April 27th. I thought this episode was amazing, especially:

Hm! Not a peep. Now I surrender.
Definitely curious how the finale will go, based on what happened.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
The show constantly delivers the goods and always seems to have a good grasp of impending doom. I really wonder where they are going to go in next season.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It doesn't always deliver the goods. The episode where Carter came back and Reese was in the cold car was the biggest piece of shit ever. I got shot in the shoulder, now I can't walk 15 feet to the warm house but I can get in and out of a car twice....

I love this show but I totally wish I could forget that episode ever existed
smile.png
I am excited for the finale tonight though. Too bad it's on after my bed time
frown.png
Would love to see a shocker like Root sacrifices herself to save the machine.

PKS

N00b
I enjoyed it also. There'll always be a few dud episodes like that Reese cabin in the woods one due to 22 episodes/season.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Reese Cabin in the woods one may not have had a lot of AI content but it was a big breakthrough for Reese as a character. He has truly accepted Fusco as a partner, and is trying to be more of an open person. I didn't think it was a dud although it was a definite change of pace.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Both my girlfriend and I picked up our phones half way through the cabin episode because it was boring as shit. The plot holes in it were the worst. The writing was terrible, the dialogue was bad. Some times an episode is pure shit. That one was. It won't stop me from watching the show more but I honestly wished I could black out that 45 minutes of my life.

I liked the finale. The final clip where Harold is walking through a hailstorm of bullets was retarded though. Like here's this awesome show with a cool plot. Now let's have 15 highly trained gunmen firing shots at a handicapped dude who is slowly walking down a street and not hit him. Did they hire Storm Troopers for that shit?

When Floyd came on in the finale I lost. Was an amazing touch
smile.png

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Good ending to the show, and they wrote it up nicely for a series finale just in case (it still hasn't been renewed for Season 5).

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It took them 4 seasons to finally unleash the Pink Floyd theme song? I literally have had that song in my head while watching the show at times, wondering if and when they'd use it.

At the end of last season it was like, okay, they are ridiculously fucked. So now they leave them even MORE absurdly fucked.

Skynet won, now what? Even TSCC didn't have an ending this bleak.

All hail our AI overlord.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I'm glad its coming back for a 5th season. Its a 13 episode season, so guessing it will be its last unless ratings really pick up. But really I almost prefer the shorter 13 episode seasons, less filler and the writing is tighter in shows that do that.