Pets

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My dog won't listen to kids. Even when adults who aren't me tell him to do something in my presence he just looks at me like "is this really what I'm supposed to do?".

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other than the ASPCA, does anyone have any good recommendations for medical insurance for dogs? Thanks!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I really want an English Bulldog. My want made worse by new neighbors parents coming into town around Christmas with a new Bulldog puppy.

Bulldogs master race
F304D8A2-33DE-4E48-B148-9A2B7D65091B.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would you please pet her and tell her she's a pretty kitty for me?

It's a dude. Some fuckface abandoned him and he showed up at our back door freezing, starving, and terrified with a nasty 4.5 inch gash on his right side.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Gorgeous cat. Hope fuckface’s dick falls off. I will never understand how people can live with themselves after abusing animals.

Hope you’re giving him all the scritches and nuzzles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's the second cat we've rescued that was obviously an sweetheart indoor cat with no business outside, there's way too many ferals for an abandoned indoor cat to make it around here which I assume is how he got torn up in the first place, but it healed on it's own while we were keeping him quarantined. Sure would be nice if we didn't have to foot the vet bill for getting him neutered and vaccinated though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

listing_pic_1580328_1539042462.jpeg

I had a toy chihuahua I inherited from my daughter. She was a big baby. When she passed, I wanted to get a more active dog. Now I know why geezers have small dogs. He needs to run, but I avoid the dog park. After a week of this, braving the Big V looks better every day.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's a dude. Some fuckface abandoned him and he showed up at our back door freezing, starving, and terrified with a nasty 4.5 inch gash on his right side.

Well then would you please pet him and tell him he's a handsome kitty for me?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was chilling in bed when I started hearing some meowing at my window, and looking out revealed a cat trying to get in, so I I head outside and the cat comes running up to me and is super friendly. Very soft fur and obviously not a stray, but no collar.

The little bugger follows right at my feet as I head back inside and it comes into the apartment, and everything was fine until it noticed my cat and it just hunkered down and growled nonstop.

I tried to give it some food but it wouldn't relax to eat, and I eventually had to let it back out where it then went back to the upstairs neighbours door whining to get in (not their cat)

Bums me out becuase it seemed like a really nice cat that is lost or abandoned, hungry, and cold, and I'm just going to worry about it now. Would have liked to have it as a second cat if nobody claimed it.

On a good note, my cat wasn't that freaked out and I'm confident now she'd be fine with a companion cat which I've been wanting to get.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was chilling in bed when I started hearing some meowing at my window, and looking out revealed a cat trying to get in, so I I head outside and the cat comes running up to me and is super friendly. Very soft fur and obviously not a stray, but no collar.

The little bugger follows right at my feet as I head back inside and it comes into the apartment, and everything was fine until it noticed my cat and it just hunkered down and growled nonstop.

I tried to give it some food but it wouldn't relax to eat, and I eventually had to let it back out where it then went back to the upstairs neighbours door whining to get in (not their cat)

Bums me out becuase it seemed like a really nice cat that is lost or abandoned, hungry, and cold, and I'm just going to worry about it now. Would have liked to have it as a second cat if nobody claimed it.

On a good note, my cat wasn't that freaked out and I'm confident now she'd be fine with a companion cat which I've been wanting to get.

I mean cats need time to adjust to one another, but you shouldn't introduce a new cat that's been outdoors to an indoor cat until it's been quarantined for a while anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean cats need time to adjust to one another, but you shouldn't introduce a new cat that's been outdoors to an indoor cat until it's been quarantined for a while anyway.

It was 11pm. I couldn't just go to sleep while leaving the two of them to stare-down eachother all night, so I let him out instead of keeping him locked in. I left some food out for him and it was gone in the morning.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Might be able to catch it again and take it in if you’ve got a spare room you can use for a while to integrate them after the new one gets checked out.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I've been putting food and water out in my stairwell throughout the day and something is eating it, but there's been no peeps at trying to get in, and this cat was super meowy. Could be a raccoon eating it for all I know.

I imagine the cat moved on or went home. Has me really wanting to get a second cat though, and I most likely will once the virus crap is over.

This is a pic I took of it when it was inside

20200330_214810-1.jpg

Likely under a year old, super friendly and incredibly soft fur. Would have made a good pet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I've been putting food and water out in my stairwell throughout the day and something is eating it, but there's been no peeps at trying to get in, and this cat was super meowy. Could be a raccoon eating it for all I know.

I imagine the cat moved on or went home. Has me really wanting to get a second cat though, and I most likely will once the virus crap is over.

This is a pic I took of it when it was inside

View attachment 258328

Likely under a year old, super friendly and incredibly soft fur. Would have made a good pet.

Looks like one of my cats that passed away in November. He was the last cat we had out of three we got in 2001. I miss having them around but will never get a cat again, I was really tired of the puke, cat box, accidents, etc that only increased as they got older. Still get bummed when I dwell on them though, three cats we had for 18 years, since my wife and I moved in together, through all of our apartments and houses.

Here’s Bo, the one that looked like that stray.

25ED1EFF-AF14-420A-B711-93038EC916BC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I'm actually having a similar experience. I've had a rather large female cat come around the house. Previously, when it saw me, it would run off. But one day I knelt down and it came right up to me. Now, if I open the deck door, it'll stroll right into the house. It appears well fed and it does have a collar but, oddly, has jacked up ears -- one ear looks like it was clipped like they do with spayed/neutered feral cats and the other looks torn from fights.

I'm wondering if it could've been abandoned but, again, it ain't skinny and I've seen it roaming the neighborhood at least up to a year ago. I'm sure it's someone's cat but just odd that it would roll into a stranger's home and hang around all day long. Seems desperate for attention.

cat.jpg

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm actually having a similar experience. I've had a rather large female cat come around the house. Previously, when it saw me, it would run off. But one day I knelt down and it came right up to me. Now, if I open the deck door, it'll stroll right into the house. It appears well fed and it does have a collar but, oddly, has jacked up ears -- one ear looks like it was clipped like they do with spayed/neutered feral cats and the other looks torn from fights.

I'm wondering if it could've been abandoned but, again, it ain't skinny and I've seen it roaming the neighborhood at least up to a year ago. I'm sure it's someone's cat but just odd that it would roll into a stranger's home and hang around all day long. Seems desperate for attention.

View attachment 264373
It ate its previous owner and is now staking you out for its next kill.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users